All Season Windows

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 6799

Portland, OR 97228

We are a Portland based, full service company that specializes in windows, siding, and insulation for both commercial and residential sites. Dedicated to setting the standards in great quality, value, and customer service, our goal is to consistently ensure the highest level of excellence in

08/06/2020

Erin P.

We had all of the windows on our house replaced as well as a new front door and slider installed. They also replaced all of our casing and trim. Working with All Season Windows was great! The windows are wonderful and installation was quick considering it was 20 windows and 2 doors. They kept our home clean and We have noticed such a huge difference already. We love our new windows and will definitely be using All Season Windows again in the future when we need new siding!!!

Description of Work
Window and door replacements

06/15/2017

Odell B.

The crew was awesome. Angel was on site early and kept everyone on task. They cleaned up their work area daily (even sweeping away any fallen debris). I opted for text messaging and was kept up to date with reports on progress. The project finished on time as scheduled and our neighbors are envious.

Description of Work
Replace siding on home and repair water damage where siding was failing.

Category siding

10/10/2016

Katherine W.

Had an appointment booked with them for a consultation on window replacements. They didn't show up for the appointment. I called after 30 minutes and was told someone would call me back with an update shortly. I heard nothing. I waited another 30 minutes and then called again and was told someone would call me back, again. About 15 minutes later I got a text saying they had double booked my time slot and no one could make it today. As someone who works and has to take off time for these types of things, it's super frustrating to have no one show up and wait for over an hour to even get an answer. Never calling them again.

Description of Work
Replacement of 5 windows and sliding glass door

Category egress windows, replacement windows, doors

09/09/2016

Lisa A.

Love, love, love my new windows and sliding glass door. I had two windows replaced several years back by another contractor and finally got the rest replaced to match. I went with Millgard. The salesman was a very nice man as was the owner and installers. Communication was great although there were a few small mistakes made but as with most renovations nothing is perfect. This job was almost as perfect as I could have asked for and I have very high standards. I'm thinking about replacing my front door and storm door and will definitely be calling them to install.

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass door replacement

12/01/2015

Twila W.

It was wonderful. Very professional. Excellent work. Always gave a call back. service even after the sale has been very nice.

Description of Work
Replaced 6 windows

11/13/2015

Melody M.

He came out first and measured the windows and gave me an estimate. There was no charge for this. When I gave the okay , he ordered the glass. When the glass came in, he called and set up a time to come replace it. With both appointments he was on time. He stuck to his quote. ( I researched prices and he was right at where the prices said it would be). He came in, got the job done, it only took about 30-40 minutes.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 panes of broken glass on my upstairs window. My windows are double insulated and have a grid.

Category insulation, replacement windows

10/31/2015

Cheryl B.

The job was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Replaced runners on the sides of my window so it would open and close.

05/20/2015

Dianne J.

Jeff Sterling started making promises about what would occur. I made it extremely clear I wanted all wood. I told him what the bid was. Instead of doing what I wanted, he put on the contract that it would be “wood clad” which basically means “vinyl.” I was forced to take him at his word. His workers complained up a storm about him. I called and asked for my money back within 30 days, which was the allotted time. He told me he owned the company. He had others install the windows for me. My woven wooden shades were broken and they are not cheap. One of the workers was trying to scrape something off the window and gouged the wood, which is original. It is now ruined. He said it was entirely my fault. He had an excuse for every complaint that I had.

Description of Work
I had hired All Season Windows to install wood windows for me.

Category replacement windows

We appreciate the time you took to share your opinion. We value the feedback of all our customers. It’s unfortunate that this matter had to go to the construction contractors board for review, but they recognized that we honored our agreement and our requirements as a contractor. As agreed, you received fiberglass wood clad windows which were confirmed on multiple occasions during our discussions including when the contract was signed. We were able to complete the work as agreed and appreciate you signing the agreement that you were satisfied. During this time, we asked if you had any concerns regarding the completed project and all of your feedback was very positive. We have many satisfied customers as you can see by our other reviews and do appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

03/21/2015

Judith M.

Excellent service, responsive to phone calls and follow-up.

Description of Work
Provided thermopane replacement windows. Professional measured the openings and they all fit like a glove!

01/02/2015

John G.

The owner comes out and makes the deal then an employee of the company contacts you to measure windows and arrange for installation. I thought we were given a pretty decent price and the windows were installed very quickly and professionally. I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone looking for replacement windows.

Description of Work
Installed three replacement windows

09/08/2014

Margot M.

The original windows were cracking due to not being thick enough. He came to the house and could see right away that the windows needed replaced. He installed double strength kitchen windows. These will be much easier for me to take off to clean. He kept in great contact through the entire process. I knew he would be to my house when expected.

Description of Work
They installed 5 new thermo windows in my home.

07/01/2014

Ginny B.

Jeff Sterling produced an estimate promptly and worked with me to select the best windows for this 1905 restored 4-plex. There were about 25 windows and two doors involved. Most of the windows were large. Throughout the project, Jeff and his team were punctual, professional and responsive to all my concerns. When one of the windows cracked on installation, he sent someone out to replace it immediately. I felt that Jeff went the extra mile at every step of this major project. I particularly appreciated that he filled out all of the paperwork for the Energy Trust and I got my rebate with no hassle.

Description of Work
Replaced single-pane windows and two doors in a Victorian rental 4-plex with energy-efficient windows and doors.

06/28/2014

Daniel M.

The contractor was professional. Windows aren't cheap, I found out. No complaints about the contractor or the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 single-glazed windows with double glazed windows

03/25/2014

liz P.

It has been a while, but I think they were okay. We did not have a problem or anything, but we did not have the income at the time to afford any work. Their price ran right in the middle of the road with everybody else we contacted. Their quality seemed fine and they were right on time. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I got a free estimate from All Season Windows to have our windows redone.

Category replacement windows

Angie's List Management. [Member name removed] has never been seen by us, or for that matter ever corresponded with us. We have cross referenced [Member name removed] with every email, every quote, and our complete calendar. Can you please contact her and find out more information, she is not at all in our records. Thank you

03/03/2014

Terence D.

Installation went well, straight forward pull old place new. Needed some touch up with paint around window trim. My house is old and the window openings are not straight anymore so there was some gaps in the relationship from the window opening to the new straight window frames.

Description of Work
I bought three new windows to replace two defective windows, I wanted to match one of the new window so needed to replace one old different window, why I bought three. One window was a simple not opening window the the other two are high end ( $$ ) windows ( double pane ) that open with screens and locks with variable opening/locking heights.

11/20/2013

Sherry C.

We were referred to All Season Windows through a neighbor that had used them in the past. They really do phenomenal work. We had a great experience working with the staff they were friendly and easy to work with. The quality of the product is outstanding and their service was top-notch. The estimate they gave us was very competitive to the other two companies we had out but we liked the Sheffield window they showed us best for the value, it has a glass breakage/lifetime warranty, a classy style and good mechanics (we can literally lift the windows with one pinky) They were so helpful answering all of our question and letting us choose the right materials and features for our budget. We had an all around good feeling that we would be taken care of if there were ever a problem. Jesse was our point man and he was great. I would highly recommend him and the company.

Description of Work
They provided the product and installed 22 vinyl windows in our home.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your comment, it really helps us evaluate how are team members are doing. Thanks so much for your kind words.

12/26/2012

Tracy B.

They were great. They came out right away when we called and followed up several times to find out if we had any questions. They had to give us a detailed bid with past clients and they were quick to do that as well.

Description of Work
All Season Windows gave me a quote for windows. They came out and looked at 10 different buildings and gave us a price on upgrades from 1960s windows to latest model windows.

12/21/2012

Jeramie K.

The person was very nice. They gave us an offer for windows that were cheaply made and inefficient according to internet reviews.

Description of Work
They came and did an estimate to replace six windows.

Jan G.

They showed up without the proper materials. They stole something from the roofers that were also working for me. I wasn’t happy with their service, but the product I do like. The installers complained that they didn’t get the proper measurements from the original person who came out to make the measurements.

Description of Work
They installed a couple of larger windows in the front and a couple smaller ones in the kitchen and an upstairs bedroom.

Category replacement windows

Here at All Season Windows, we pride ourselves on customer service and making the customer experience an enjoyable one. We sincerely apologize that your experience was anything less than excellent. We are very happy to hear you liked the product. We also hope that knowing we have since changed our installers and many other aspects of the company that it will encourage you to try us again in the future. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with.

Michael K.

They did a great job. They were on time. They followed their quote. There was one thing that wasn’t quite with the quote because the brick mold wasn’t right and was a little more money than originally anticipated. Other than that, they did awesome. The contractor who put the window in did great. He did it in the rain and he didn’t complain. I would give the contractor a B for professionalism, but Jeff at All Seasons would get an A.

Description of Work
They put in two front windows.

JANET G.

Their service was good. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They helped us with new windows.

Stephen F.

Their service was good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a bunch of windows.

04/14/2011

JANET G.

I thought they were very accommodating and efficient. They were pleasant to deal with, and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in my home.

04/13/2011

JIM M.

It was a very painless process. They arrived on time, and cleaned up well. I have nothing bad to say about them, and I would certainly recommend them others.

Description of Work
They replaced some windows in my home.

11/22/2010

Courtland F.

We met with several other companies before this one. The sales folks here were nice and much less pushy than the others. The prices were 1/3 of what one of the other companies were charging! One of the big selling points was the Energy Trust credits (get windows with a 2nd measure and you get a cash rebate). Turns out our house was custom-made so everything was complicated. They measured and came with windows that didn't fit (our old ones were in permanent frames that they thought were removable). It was disappointing to see our new windows drive off and have to wait another 3 weeks after re-measure. Then, on install day they realized that the doors hadn't been ordered, so that added another install 2 weeks later. The permanent frames of our house didn't handle the fancy windows we had chosen so we got stuck with lesser versions with fewer choices (but not a lesser bill). They did upgrade us to nicer doors and door hardware as a gesture. We recently found that to qualify for the Energy Trust we still need a 2nd measure. The sales folk were mistaken and doors don't count. We added the attic insulation for cheap, but were annoyed at the error. Be sure you read the Energy Trust stuff yourself before purchase... we were told about a $900 rebate during the sales pitch... but are looking at a $550 rebate in reality. Still, now that they are installed, the windows and doors are great. They cleaned up the mess from install, sent nice/smart folks to do the work, and cost so much less it was worth the customer service hassle. We would choose to work with them again.

Description of Work
Installed 18 windows on a two-story home. Installed front and back doors and back storm door. Weatherized and added trim as needed for proper window seal. Hauled off old materials. Job did not include paint.

Category insulation, siding, replacement windows, doors

Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes a limited number of projects annually insuring our clients get the attention to detail that other remodeling companies can't deliver. If you are tired of dealing with salespeople and sub-contractors who don't deliver call us today for a different type of remodeling experience. 100% financing available. P. 503.242.4242 E. office@lifetime-remodeling.com

Award 2022
    Offers by Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC on Angi
    Pacific Construction Solutions, Inc.

Clean Crawls

Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls offers an industry-leading 10 Year Workmanship Warranty that is transferable to new homeowners. Call now 877-722-0791 Visit us at CleanCrawls.com

Offers by Clean Crawls on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows, Siding, Doors & Insulation Specialists. Energy efficient, durable and stylish options available.