Alf Solutions

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2007

“Handypersons Extraordinaire” The process is simple. We ask questions and listen carefully to your needs and desires -- taking into consideration the special characteristics of your property. Our designs are developed with your input and approval throughout the process, detail by detail, from shared vision to a finalized master plan. Materials are then selected, crews are mobilized, and work begins. Our team is with you all the way, from concept to completion. Best of all, years from now, we will still be here to fulfill our commitment to serve you....

Stuff Adjust

Stuff Adjust is a unique, highly personalized organizing company for your home, office and life with a focus on recycling and donation. At Stuff Adjust, our goals and guidelines are to: * Help you reclaim your peace of mind through organizing. * Refresh your space by rearranging and reusing. * Help reduce the amount of stuff occupying your space. * Remove what is no longer wanted, needed or useful to you. * Promote reuse through donation. * Recycle as much as possible. * Respect you and your stuff.

Make UR Driveway Clean Again

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Make UR Driveway Clean Again on Angi
A&R Pressure Washing

A&R Pressure Washing Provides Quality Washing Services For The Portland Metro Area. Our Services Are Priced For The Communities Betterment. What That Means For You Is A Realistic Price That Won't Cost You An Arm And A Leg, For A Service That Anyone Else Would Take Advantage Of. We Are Dedicated To Proper Attendance, Care, And Customer Concern.

01/16/2018

The project went great. Tony was able to make room in his schedule to come out the next day. He showed up when he said he was going to. He listened to what we needed and did excellent work. It was a tricky job and he planned it well and executed the plan without a hitch. We will use him again for any of our handyman needs.

Description of Work
Attic access door added to exterior of home

Category handyman service

03/26/2016

Tony was very responsive when he understood that we couldn't lock the front door. He rearranged his schedule to come out this morning. He is very feiwndly and fixed the problem expertly.

Description of Work
Front door was sagging and dead bolt wouldn't lock. We couldn't lock the front door and had an intruder yesterday. I called Tony and he rearranged his schedule to come and fix the problem this morning. He understood that being unsafe made this job a priority. He replaced all the stripped screw, replaced with substantially longer screws that screwed into the 2x4, not the wood strip around the frame.

Category deck cleaning

11/06/2013

When the symptoms of water damaged appeared, ALF accurately diagnosed the problem and presented options for repairing. I ultimately decided to remodel the bathroom. The ALF estimated cost of labor and materials for the master bathroom remodel was very close to what I had estimated. And the total cost came in very close to those estimates. I highly recommend talking to ALF Solutions when considerin...

Description of Work
Over a two year period - Replaced bathroom exhaust fans. Replaced 65' fencing and two gates. Rehabilitated hot tub enclosure. Replaced water-damaged outdoor siding and flashing; siding needed to be ripped down to match existing siding width. Replaced two exterior sides of the dual shower that had water damage to the interior walls, tile, studs, insulation, shower pan and exterior siding. Remodeled the bathroom which included tiling the shower walls and the entire bathroom floor, installing low voltage heat in the floor, installing a new vanity and composite counter top. Resealed a skylight, removed overhead kitchen cabinets, installed overhead recessed lighting fixtures, performed maintenance in the downstairs bathroom and installed backsplash tile in the kitchen. The approximate cost of service include building materials for the siding and bathroom wall restoration. I bought the tile, fixtures, vanity and countertop.

Category ceramic tile,fencing,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,home remodeling

10/23/2013

It went great. I called him in the morning when I realized that there was a leak and I wasn't able to fix it myself. He came over in the afternoon, found the problem. Replaced the hoses and fixed the leak.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak under the kitchen sink

Category decks,handyman service

09/03/2013

The deck is large and elevated. It had developed sagging problems. Tony, having an engineering background, solved the serious issues. We were impressed! The July work dealt with expansion and contraction of some of the wood and plastic composite planks, installed by a fence and deck contractor some years prior.

Description of Work
Tony fine-tuned support for several planks of our composite deck.

Category decks

Home inspection repairs for buyers & sellers, update & upgrade finishes, counters, cabinets, floors, windows, trim & interior remodels, patch, repair, paint, stain, faux, color consult, create rooms, clean up, planting, fences, decks, pavers, lighting, pressure washing, interior & exterior design & master planning, & rental property maintenance. All types of signs for information and advertising. Residential and commercial services.

Roofing, asphalt, pest control & abatement.