AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2006

Senior discount 5% up to $200. Ask about our Angie's List discount. One discount per customer. ...

Winter Leaf Lawn Care

We're a family on business with the best price in town. We pride our company on Reliability, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We are following CDC guidelines and take pride in putting your health and safety as our first priority.

All-Pro Landscape

Boring, OR is the home of All-Pro Landscape, where we provide a complete range of landscaping services, including trees and shrubs, ponds, waterfalls and landscape renovation and more. Our shop,office and nursery are located in one convenient location. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest level of quality service available. We take great pride in providing you with top level service and promise complete satisfaction when choosing us for your landscape needs. We are tailored to your vision and specific environment of your home or property. We will collaborate with the landscape of your dreams. We look forward to working with you .

Michels Interior Construction LLC

Michels interior specializes in flooring, we also provide other interior and exterior remodeling services. We guarantee the job will be done efficiently and effectively. We’re a family owned and operated interior company so don’t expect price gouging. With over 11 years in the business you wont have to call someone else or pay unreasonable rates again.

03/05/2012

eric T.

From start to finish Kevin communicates what he is going. There is no hidden cost , HE COMES IN THE DAY AND TIME HE SCHEDULES THE WORK. NOT LIKE SOME CONTRACTORS WHO SHOW UP ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND WEEK . Workmanship is excellent. He remodeled a bathroom and came up with a design on the floor that match the rest of the decor

Description of Work
I have used Kevin at AHK services a number of times at my home. If you are looking for excellent work in Hardwood and Tile then look no further. The comapny is very reliable and is very good at making sure you never knew they were at your home while working on a daily basis. As you notice everyone uses the owners name Kevin by his first name, that is how personal he is in giving you a service with a fair price.

Category hardwood floor

07/06/2010

Jamie P.

Kevin was very flexible and reasonable in his pricing. We were on a budget for a fair amount of work and he always tried to do things in a way that would save us money while still providing something that was of high enough quality. Our house is old and there were some surprises as things got torn up and hidden issues were discovered but he always had a work around and was careful to OK any changes with us before proceeding. Or in some cases he just did the additional work or provided the additional materials without charging us. His crew were all friendly and they did a great job of cleaning up after each day. We're quite happy with how things turned out.

Description of Work
Refinished floors in 1 bedroom and living room, installed and finished new floor in 1 bedroom, rebuilt staircase, laid and grouted tile floor, installed granite countertops in kitchen as well as a new stainless steel sink, installed water line to the fridge.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor

04/26/2010

Danae L.

I got quotes from other people as well. He's a really nice guy. They did good work.

Description of Work
They put in ceramic tiling in the shower and turpentine floors for the bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

03/19/2010

Jacqui O.

Kevin arrived punctually to give the quote, and the quote was reasonable. We told him that it was important to us that he start work on the floors as soon as possible. He was booked for the next two weeks but he found a way to get us in. We were really appreciative, and he and his crew did a great job on the floor. I would use AHK again.

Description of Work
Keven removed old carpet and linoleum in the bedroom and refinished the hardwood floors that were underneath.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/09/2010

Deborah T.

Kevin and his team were great. He was punctual, responsive, and had helpfull sugestions for picking out tile. They were flexible and took the time and efort to do things to our satisfaction. Also, they left things neat and clean before they left.

Description of Work
Kevin and his team installed tile in 2 bathrooms, and 1 laundry room. They also installed a new shower door and helped refurbish out deck.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

We want to thank you so much for your time. It was our pleasure working with you. We also want to thank you for doing business with us. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any concern you may have. Again, we very appreciate what you wrote. THANK YOU.

02/01/2010

Lori & Mark C.

Kevin was a total professional and always on time, pleasant and well priced for excellent workmanship. He did such a great job we recommend him to all of our family and friends.

Description of Work
Repair and refinishing hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

01/24/2010

Rose C.

Kevin did a great job, everyone who saw the floor at either property wants to know who did the work. Kevin is very professional. he cleans up the site at the end of every day. He commits to schedule that gives you. and is price is very competitive. I have referred him to several of people and they have all been very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Kevin had done mulitple jobs for us. 1) Install and finish hardwood floor in my entire house (1500 sq ft) - June of 2005 2) install Tile in Kitchen, Eat-In Dinning, Foyer, Laundry Room and 2 bathrooms of a rental property in summer of 2009.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/21/2010

Lanphi N.

In my opinions, I think Kevin is a very honest man. I also think that he is a very hard working man, too. I have learned my lesson well with the other contractor. SO DO NOT PUT DOWN 50% DEPOSIT before the job is half way.

Description of Work
Both jobs were excellent. Showed up on time and headed straingt to work. The work area was always clean like nothing is going on. Kevin wasn't the original contractor. Prior to Kevin, we hired a tile contractor to remodel shower in our master bed. Two weeks latter the shower was half way torn out, but the deposited check was cashed and the contractor was nowhere to be found. A good friend of mine was a real estate agent at the time and she happen to know Kevin and so that was how I met Kevin. At first, we only wanted to do the shower, but we ended up doing the wood floor, as well.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling

01/20/2010

Lanphi N.

The whole entire renovation was very smooth, I would said. I meant there was some little problems like missing parts for the faucet unit when we opened the box. Shiped the wrong size of cabinet. Overall, I think they work really, really, really hard, I meant they worked for like 10 hrs a day and 7 days a week. The job was done a week ahead of schedule and it was done flawlessly. That was my experience with Kevin. Kevin doesn't talk alot like other contractors, but he knows alot, just ask him questions relate to his work. I think "Kevin" is his nick name. His real name is Twan ......something.

Description of Work
Almost the whole interior of the house was remodeled by Ahk Hardwood & tile floors. The kitchen cabinets, granite counter top, granite back flash, ceramic floor tile, recess lights, rised the ceiling up 2 feet, granite tile entry, hardwood floor, ceramic bathroom floors, marble tile counter tops, marble shower walls and floors. Kevin did such a good job, I meant the whole entire projects. He helped us to pick out the right materials. He came up with all the designs for all the projects that he did in my house. His crew was so organized, everything was cover nice and neat. They were like this from day 1 to the finish day. One special thing about Kevin is that he would not do a thing without your permission. For example: If he needed to the garage to turn off the power in the kitchen, he would ask for your permission first before he goes. My Husband and I felt very safe by having Ahkfloors do the renovation for us. Kevin saved us over $10,000 compared to Neil Kelly.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,home remodeling

01/12/2010

Munbun C.

All of the above works spread out over the course of about a year. Whenever I needed things to be done, Kevin is there quite promptly. His estimated cost is very close to the final bill, so is the timeline. He is very good at recommending any kind of upgrade options if available. Lastly, he takes care and pride to finish off the little details to make any of his jobs look very professional.

Description of Work
Kevin has done all of my upgrade and repair since I move in to my new home. The works include putting down new hardwood floors, kitchen remodelling, plumbing, roof repair, building a custom garden shed and installing electrical outlets.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,home remodeling

I want to thank you for you time and support. I was my pleasure doing business with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any concerns you may have. Kevin Huynh,

AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2006

8322 SE 134th Dr

Portland, OR 97236

HARDWOOD FLOOR: Installation, Refinishing, Repairing, Sanding, Staining, Color Matching, Custom Designs, Borders & Inlays. TILE: Floors, Showers, Walls, Granite Counter Tops, Installation of all type of tile & stone, Demolition, Installation of bath tub, shower pan, toilet, faucet & sink.

Lead paint.