Advanced Construction & Repair LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2009

14758 SW 79th Ave

Portland, OR 97224

Advanced Construction & Repair LLC has consistently offered excellent communication, reliability and affordability to our customers. We ensure 100% customer satisfaction everytime on every job, no exceptions. We work diligently to maintain our word-of-mouth reputation for professionalism, honesty

03/16/2018

KAREN K.

Working with Jordan Barkuff has been the best experience I've had with any contractor, ever. He showed up when he said he would, hired excellent subs, who were also very nice, and delivered a beautiful new tiled shower on time and on budget. Can't beat it!

Description of Work
Rebuild shower from studs

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

03/24/2017

Gail G.

Jordan Barkhuff and his coworker, Daniel, were both very easy to work with. Jordan explained what they would do and gave me a timeline and an estimate. Daniel showed up on time and was a perfectionist from start to finish in the tile application. Except for the beautiful tiled shower, you would never know they had been here.

Description of Work
Finished prepping the walls and installed ceramic tile in a master bath shower enclosure.

08/25/2015

James M.

Description of Work
He's responsive and has very reasonable pricing. His tile skill is impressive.

07/21/2014

jennifer O.

Jordan and his crew kept a very clean work site, which is important when living with remodel. Excellent communication, responsive, excellent quality of work. Very professional and diligent. Would use them again for upcoming projects.

Description of Work
Replaced tub and tile

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

03/28/2014

Happy B.

Very communicative and easy to work with. Their bid was competitive and they completed the work on time. Jordan was very friendly and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel including new floor, tiles, shower, and sink.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

03/25/2014

Laurel T.

We were super impressed with Jordan's (Owner) initial consultation complete with references and list of material resources. We found Jordan to be competitively priced with the other quotes. So our decision to hire Jordan was an easy choice. Jordan and Bruce the other employee were both on time, courteous, professional, kept us up to date on the progress, responsive to communication be it email, phone or text and most importantly did great work, with attention to detail and were happy to comply when I had a few very minor things I wanted changed/ or done. We really liked that they laid down a plastic barrier on the carpet and drop clothes on the solid floor to prevent our flooring from damage and stains. They also made sure to tidy up each day before leaving. Some tasks were subcontracted by Jordan, but we felt that everyone in our home was just as kind, professional and skilled as Advanced Construction. We highly recommend Jordan/Advanced Construction and would not hesitate again to use them again for a project, big or small.

Description of Work
Residential bathroom remodel, after we had a water leak and damage. Our bathroom was partially stripped to the studs and sub-floor with dry-rot removed, new flooring was installed, a tile shower was installed, a toilet was re-set, new exhaust fan was installed, with a complete vanity area installed and the walls repainted.

Category garage builders

04/30/2012

Stephen B.

The price was good, and they responded right away. They did everything they said they were going to. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had them repair holes we had in the side of our house caused by animals.

Category woodworking

03/08/2012

SHAUNA D.

Jordan does an extraordinary job! I have had Advanced do a complete kitchen remodel in 2010, all of my doors and trim replaced and painted in 2011 and have recently called him to take care of another punch list involving drywall repairs, fixture replacement etc. I trust him implicitly to be punctual, professional, fair and do great work!

Description of Work
I had all of the doors in my home replaced with new trim and painting along with all of my baseboards in my older home.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, doors

01/04/2012

James N.

They did good work at a great price. They got it done on time. This is the third project that I have hired him for and he always does great work. He gets back to you in minutes or hours instead of days and that is why we hired him initially. He is very responsive and very friendly. He is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. I used to work for them.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Construction & Repair for a small remodel project in my living room. They tore out an old gas fireplace, remodeled the mantel, and put in an electric fireplace.

Category fireplaces

05/25/2011

DAN M.

Jordan was awesome! We were on vacation for a week during the demo phase and came back to a clean house. You could not tell he had been there other than the gutted bathroom. Due to some scheduling problems on our end Jordan did some work on the weekends he interacted with my young children great (they always wanted to hand around and ask him questions). His quote was just about spot on, and where it wasn't was because we picked more expensive materials. Picking out materials was a breeze...Jordan provided us with a list of suppliers, we picked out what we wanted and he took it from there. We could not be more pleased with our new bathroom and everyone who has come over has thought it looks great. I would absolutely hire Jordan again and would certainly highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Jordan did a complete remodel of our large full bathroom. This included a complete gut, tile floor, shower, cabinet instalation, and fixtures.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

12/22/2010

James N.

Jordan returned all phone calls very promptly and arrived at stated time. On occasion where he could not be there at set day or time he would call well in advance to reschedule. Work was excellent, communication was excellent and overall very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired wood rot under garden window. Removed siding and rotted 2x4's, replaced 2x4's and replaced siding and repainted. Looks like new...

Category woodworking

10/14/2010

SHAUNA D.

Jordan showed up when he said he would and was wonderful throughout the whole process (proposal to completion). I was amazed at how much progress I saw each day.He did a fabulous job coordinating subcontractors and doing all he could for minimum upheaval and down time. He kept me updated and was always available answer any questions. I wanted a contractor that was reliable and would do quality work at a reasonable price. Advanced Construction made this remodel a joy from start to finish!

Description of Work
Demolition of old kitchen and complete remodel - Granite countertop, installation of cabinets, lighting, tile, backsplash, appliances, and hardwood floor repair.

07/12/2010

Brian Z.

see above

Description of Work
Jordan came out to give us an estimate on expanding and renovating a basement half-bath into a full bath. He was punctual and professional. His commitment to understanding our needs and desires was evidenced by his thoughtful, in-depth questions, and the attention he paid to our answers. Though we didn't go with him for this job, we would not hesitate to call him again.

02/23/2010

Anton C.

Always on time. Communicate changes to schedule at timely manner. Follow-up with post construction fix-ups without the need of additional prompting.

Description of Work
Convert a display area into a balcony, add a doorway, hardwood flooring in bedrooms and stairs.

Category hardwood floor, home remodeling

02/23/2010

Alvin B.

Hi did a air estimate, kept his schedule. Very organized and professional. Quality craftsmanship. Good communication skills.

Description of Work
Installed new roof. Installed tile countertops. Replaced exterior door. Trim carpentry.

Category countertops, roofing, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

01/29/2010

Joshua H.

They did a very good job on the tile and the pan replacement. They also did drywall work and trim work around my windows. They basically redid the bathroom. I definately recommend them. He's reliable, honest and hardworking.

Description of Work
I hired them to tile a shower for me. I'd had someone before that I got off Craigs List and the job was not good. It ended up leaking and had to be redone. This company, Advanced Construction, tore it out and redid it all.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

01/18/2010

Karen Z.

He was amazing! He was on time, his prices were great and he did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to everyone and definitely use him again!

Description of Work
He added a bunch of supports to my garage that was about to fall over, so I was able to pass inspection and sell my house.

Category remodeling, garage builders

03/29/2009

TIANCONG L.

Overall the project went very smoothly. My house was kept very clean and the debris was picked up daily. There was a little bit of unexpected dry-rot behind my toilet, once Jordan found it he said "no problem" and it was fixed within a few hours. He always picked up his phone or promptly returned calls, which I really appreciated. I am very happy with my remodeled bathroom.

Description of Work
I hired Advanced Construction to remodel my bathroom. Jordan tiled my floor and tub surround. He also had a granite counter top installed. I can't believe that this is the same bathroom, it has been transformed into an oasis! Jordan was very good at always returning my phone calls and communicating on where he was at in the remodel. Highly recommend him for any remodeling project.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

03/15/2009

BELEN C.

Jordan started the job with the demolition, that went better than I thought and everything was left nice and clean. The tile work came out very nice. We love our new floors and the walls with the tile on them. The crown molding looks very nice. The new windows and trim came out just the way we wanted them to be. Jordan was there to listen to what we wanted and was quick to give us a price. He was there everyday himself to make sure everything was going as plan which made us feel very good. We were happy to see the quality control through out the job. I do appreciate that he always answered his phone or quickly returned our phone calls.

Description of Work
Demolition of one existing wall, installed crown molding, tile floors and partial walls, installed few windows and trim.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Greentree Pressure Washing

GreenTree L.L.C specializes in Pressure Washing, Moss Treatment, Christmas lights, Soft Washing and Gutter Cleaning We are known to provide some of the highest quality Pressure Washing Services. Wether you have a sidewalk full of gunk or a patio, we can make your home exterior look brand new

Artistic Landscapes

No yearly contracts required for maintenance customers, month to month billing available. OLCB License #9292. Owner and Landscape Contractor: Robert Kinsey. Designer and Office Manager: Sarah Kinsey. Additional email - info@artisticlandscapespdx.com. Award Winning .

Award 2022
    PC LANSCAPE SERVICES

We are a small Landscape company located in Hillsboro and serving all Portland metro area. We are in Bussines since 2018 with honesty and sevice and making our customers properties nice and decent with service and quality.

General contractor, bath & kitchen remodels, additions, whole house remodels. Cultured stone, cabinetry, carpentry, molding and trim, tile, drywall, insulation, & hardwood flooring.