Advanced Construction & Repair LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2009

Advanced Construction & Repair LLC has consistently offered excellent communication, reliability and affordability to our customers. We ensure 100% customer satisfaction everytime on every job, no exceptions. We work diligently to maintain our word-of-mouth reputation for professionalism, honesty and quality workmanship. Advanced Construction was started by Jordan Barkhuff in Tigard, OR. After graduating from the University of Oregon in 2004 Jordan began working in the trades, initially working for a remodeling company and then for a tile and stone business. After gaining several years of valuable experience Jordan started Advanced Construction which specializes in Residential Remodeling, Additions, and high end Tile and Stone work. Advanced Construction has been built on a foundation of honesty, communication and quality craftsmanship. Our goal isn't just the customer being happy with the finished product, but is completely satisfied throughout the remodeling process. Whether your considering a whole house remodel or a home repair project, contact Jordan for a free consultation. Employees for carpentry and tile work. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, Concrete. CCB: 181918....

D & R Cannon Flooring LLC

D & R Cannon Flooring is a family owned business we specialize in LVT, Vinyl, and Carpet.

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi

03/16/2018

Working with Jordan Barkuff has been the best experience I've had with any contractor, ever. He showed up when he said he would, hired excellent subs, who were also very nice, and delivered a beautiful new tiled shower on time and on budget. Can't beat it!

Description of Work
Rebuild shower from studs

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/24/2017

Jordan Barkhuff and his coworker, Daniel, were both very easy to work with. Jordan explained what they would do and gave me a timeline and an estimate. Daniel showed up on time and was a perfectionist from start to finish in the tile application. Except for the beautiful tiled shower, you would never know they had been here.

Description of Work
Finished prepping the walls and installed ceramic tile in a master bath shower enclosure.

Category home remodeling

07/21/2014

Jordan and his crew kept a very clean work site, which is important when living with remodel. Excellent communication, responsive, excellent quality of work. Very professional and diligent. Would use them again for upcoming projects.

Description of Work
Replaced tub and tile

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/28/2014

Very communicative and easy to work with. Their bid was competitive and they completed the work on time. Jordan was very friendly and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel including new floor, tiles, shower, and sink.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

03/25/2014

We were super impressed with Jordan's (Owner) initial consultation complete with references and list of material resources. We found Jordan to be competitively priced with the other quotes. So our decision to hire Jordan was an easy choice. Jordan and Bruce the other employee were both on time, courteous, professional, kept us up to date on the progress, responsive to communication be it email, phone or text and most importantly did great work, with attention to detail and were happy to comply when I had a few very minor things I wanted changed/ or done. We really liked that they laid down a plastic barrier on the carpet and drop clothes on the solid floor to prevent our flooring from damage and stains. They also made sure to tidy up each day before leaving. Some tasks were subcontracted by Jordan, but we felt that everyone in our home was just as kind, professional and skilled as Advanced Construction. We highly recommend Jordan/Advanced Construction and would not hesitate again to use them again for a project, big or small.

Description of Work
Residential bathroom remodel, after we had a water leak and damage. Our bathroom was partially stripped to the studs and sub-floor with dry-rot removed, new flooring was installed, a tile shower was installed, a toilet was re-set, new exhaust fan was installed, with a complete vanity area installed and the walls repainted.

Category garage builders

04/30/2012

The price was good, and they responded right away. They did everything they said they were going to. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had them repair holes we had in the side of our house caused by animals.

Category woodworking

03/08/2012

Jordan does an extraordinary job! I have had Advanced do a complete kitchen remodel in 2010, all of my doors and trim replaced and painted in 2011 and have recently called him to take care of another punch list involving drywall repairs, fixture replacement etc. I trust him implicitly to be punctual, professional, fair and do great work!

Description of Work
I had all of the doors in my home replaced with new trim and painting along with all of my baseboards in my older home.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,doors

01/04/2012

They did good work at a great price. They got it done on time. This is the third project that I have hired him for and he always does great work. He gets back to you in minutes or hours instead of days and that is why we hired him initially. He is very responsive and very friendly. He is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. I used to work for them.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Construction & Repair for a small remodel project in my living room. They tore out an old gas fireplace, remodeled the mantel, and put in an electric fireplace.

Category fireplaces

05/25/2011

Jordan was awesome! We were on vacation for a week during the demo phase and came back to a clean house. You could not tell he had been there other than the gutted bathroom. Due to some scheduling problems on our end Jordan did some work on the weekends he interacted with my young children great (they always wanted to hand around and ask him questions). His quote was just about spot on, and where it wasn't was because we picked more expensive materials. Picking out materials was a breeze...Jordan provided us with a list of suppliers, we picked out what we wanted and he took it from there. We could not be more pleased with our new bathroom and everyone who has come over has thought it looks great. I would absolutely hire Jordan again and would certainly highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Jordan did a complete remodel of our large full bathroom. This included a complete gut, tile floor, shower, cabinet instalation, and fixtures.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

12/22/2010

Jordan returned all phone calls very promptly and arrived at stated time. On occasion where he could not be there at set day or time he would call well in advance to reschedule. Work was excellent, communication was excellent and overall very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired wood rot under garden window. Removed siding and rotted 2x4's, replaced 2x4's and replaced siding and repainted. Looks like new...

Category woodworking

General contractor, bath & kitchen remodels, additions, whole house remodels. Cultured stone, cabinetry, carpentry, molding and trim, tile, drywall, insulation, & hardwood flooring.