Adobe Construction LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2006

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES WITHIN A 35 MILE BOUNDARY. LICENSE #197102...

H&L Roofing and Construction

We strive to save you both time and money by combining our roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied. H&L Roofing is a locally-owned Oregon Roofing Contractor. Our team of expert Roofers and technicians will deliver the finest finished products at affordable costs, with zero hidden fees. We provide free estimates for all H&L roofing work. H&L Roofing is licensed, bonded, and insured. Whether your home or business is located in Portland, McMinnville, Vancouver, or anywhere in between, the professionals at H&L Roofing will get the job done right the first time, every time.

Offers by H&L Roofing and Construction on Angi
Petra Home Services, Inc.

PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way.

IC Construction Inc

With over 25 years of professional painting experience, we can help you refresh and brighten your home; we are able to also remodel your home as well. We are a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Business Form of Payment- we take personal & Business checks, money orders, cashiers checks. Credit cards only -Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover .

10/20/2016

It was not through you guys, but when they did the work for me, I was very pleased. They were excellent. I had one bid and the people wanted whole bunch of money and they only wanted to do just like a little tiny section for whole bunch of money and then I contacted them and they came out and they ended up doing like probably twice as much as work for the same work and they did a fantastic job. Th...

Description of Work
I had Adobe Construction do work for me like years ago. It was probably five years ago. They do coating on the outside of the house that is kind of mixture of plaster and rock together.

Category house painters

03/03/2015

Jon and crew have done a couple of projects for me and always are prompt and professional, making sure the job is done right before leaving. They show up early and work hard, very conscientious of quality. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Completely rebuilt part of my driveway, tearing out feet-thick old aggregate concrete which was causing water problems. Tore out part of my front lawn, moved sprinkler heads, and widened my (long) driveway by about 2 feet. Also, they helped with some drainage problems.

01/27/2015

The staff were prompt and gave us a good estimation. It was competitive bid and favorable. I would recommend them to a friend or a family member to come in and give a bid.

Description of Work
We got a bid for coating on our basement walls and secure the old concrete. We did not move forward with this project yet.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

12/27/2012

Jon and Dan worked super hard to complete the replastering the walls and ceilings of most of the house. It took around 3 weeks. There was a lot of other work going on with the renovation (electrician, HVAC, door replacement, blown-in insulation, etc.) and they coordinated their tasks with the other construction activities. We have lived with the plastered walls and ceilings for almost a year now a...

Description of Work
ReCoated plaster on the walls and ceilings of most of the 2500 sq ft., 2 floor 1940 house.

01/18/2010

Jon is great to work with. He plastered our daughter's room after a remodel last summer and came out again this summer to plaster a living room wall that had been damaged in a fire. He's prompt, responsive, and does great work - matching the new plaster to the original.

Description of Work
plaster work

Category plastering

A family run business specializing in all phases of residential remodeling and restoration including kitchens, baths, basements, attics and additions. We also do old style traditional plaster and stucco, basement waterproofing, patios, decks, fencing, drainage systems and stonework.