ADAM GRENDON HOME RESTORATION

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2007

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Onpoint drywall interiors Llc

My brother and I started OnPoint Drywall Interiors as our legacy. We are third generation finishers with over 15 years of professional experience (10 years commercial union experience and 5 in residential work). Our experience in the field makes us specialists. As top competitors We service Oregon & Washington with Quality, proficiency and customer service making us a top competitor. We specialize in insulation, Sheetrock installation, drywall finishing (taping), Spray texture and painting.

Portland Construction LLC

*** ATTENTION CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC*** WHAT IS PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION IS DOING? To all of our Clients we would like to let u know that you can be sure to contract us without any pending and with the confidence that we are taking all the necessary precautions to give you all the Safety to your family that due to the CoronaVirus, we will be disinfecting all our Tools before entering your home,of course takes time consuming but Portland Construction's priority is your safety and your Family,also we will have a Water Station with Soap outside to wash our hands before entering your home.We will treat your house like if is our house . Please stay safe and Healthy! PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION LLC is a full ser­vice DRYWALL COMPANY and REMODEL with 20 Years Experience Building Nike, INTEL, OHSU, Legacy Hospitals,Providence Hospitals and Schools over the years (Commercial and Residential). We are de­voted to ful­fill­ing the needs of our lo­cal clients. Our goal is to cre­ate a level of trust with our cus­tomers, so that they are com­fort­able know­ing that our pric­ing struc­ture will be money well spent on their dry­wall projects. It’s im­por­tant for us to dif­fer­en­ti­ate our­selves from fly-by-night con­trac­tors and de­serve the rep­u­ta­tion in the com­mu­nity. Portland Construction is here to bring a fair bid to acomplish our Quality. If u need a free Estimate call us: ‭(971) 732-6475‬ CCB# 217861 Chuy We Accepted Crypto: Bitcoin Ethereum Cardano Dogecoin

JR Insulation Drywall

JR Insulation has serviced the construction industry in Oregon & Washington for the past 20 years. Our commitment to quality workmanship and exceptional value has earned us a strong reputation in both commercial and residential markets. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to work in Oregon, as well as, Washington (specifically Vancouver). Each person on our team is exceptionally trained and certified. We are here to assist you on your project not matter how large or small!

10/23/2007

He did a great job, and corrected a few issues left behind by the plumber. His attention to detail was wonderful and came in right on budget. I had him do a few extra things above and beyond the originally discussed project since he was doing such a great job. He worked cleanly, efficiently, and did very high quality work. I couldn't be happier with him, and will definitely be using his services a...

Description of Work
Plumber had re-plumbed shower, needed some drywall done & tile relayed. Adam corrected a few plumbing problems left by the original plumber - put in the green board & drywall, then laid in the tile.

Category ceramic tile

08/07/2007

Adam performed this work expertly and with great foresight. He was especially good about asking exactly what we wanted at every step of the way, before making any decisions of his own about how to proceed with the work. He was very patient when we asked basic questions, and he explained things carefully and intelligibly. Most importantly, the floors turned out beautifully! The final cost for this ...

Description of Work
A half-bathroom and a small foyer outside it needed new flooring material. (The old vinyl was cracked and gross-looking.) Adam removed multiple layers of vinyl from both floors, together with the staples etc. that were affixing them to the sub-floor. He also removed the cove base (vinyl baseboard) all around. Adam then laid down mortar board in both spaces and tiled the floors with two different styles of mosaic tile, which we had selected. This process also involved removing the toilet, sink and vanity from the bathroom (we agreed that tile should be set beneath the vanity, so that the floor would be uniform throughout the bathroom). Adam also created new tile baseboards for both spaces, with tiles that we supplied. After the tile was set and grouted, Adam replaced the sink and vanity, and added extra tile baseboard as an ornament around the base of the vanity. (See pictures below!) Note that the $1225 was for labor only; we procured most materials and paid for all materials ourselves

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/01/2007

Everything went well and I am quite pleased with Adam's diligence. He works for an hourly rate and stays busy and focused all the time.

Description of Work
I had Adam remove some warped and rotting boards from my deck and replace them with new, then sand all the decking planks so they could be uniformly stained (I did the staining). Adam even took time to find me best pricing on the wood and picked it all up. End result is very good. I also had Adam pressure wash my driveway, which he did very well.

Category handyman service

05/21/2007

Adam is extremely responsible, honest and dependable. He is a very hardworker and is an outstanding, craftsman. I am planning on using him, to do finish carpentry on my new home. My father, is going to use him to, refinish his maple hardwood floors. I would highly recommend Adam, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Adam repaired dry rot, on my front porch and deck. He built a gate and partial fence for me. He also, coached me on some interior painting, I was doing.

Category woodworking

05/07/2007

Adam did a great job for me and was particularly attentive to controlling the dust that was created. It took two full days to get the work done and he was prompt, thorough, and professional, asking me my opinion when there were options on what could be done for stain color, finish gloss, etc.

Description of Work
My window sills throughout the house were deteriorated from sun and window frame condensation collecting and puddling on the wood surfaces. I hired Adam to sand them down, match the stain, and refinish them. He had all the tools needed and knew how to use them efficiently and effectively. Note that the cost I paid included $100 worth of materials.

Category woodworking

COSMETIC REMODELING, TILE SETTING, PAINTING, DRYWALL, CARPENTRY-FINISH, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, LIGHT PLUMBING.

ELECTRICAL, ROOFING.