Active Mold Control

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2011

We are environmental professionals who strive to keep you, your home, and your family safe and comfortable. We perform reasonably priced and quick mold remediations and mold inspections. All work is guaranteed, certified, licensed, and bonded. Please call us today for any of your mold and indoor air contamination problems!!...

ProLift Garage Doors of Portland is your one-stop shop for all your residential garage door needs in the greater Portland metro area. ProLift is Veteran-owned and has an intense focus on customer service and quality workmanship. We offer free quotes, same-day service and 24/7 emergency support.

We are a locally owned and run garage door installation and repair business. Owner, Dotan Bar, opened in 2013 to "raise the bar on service" in the garage door industry. We raise the bar by combining expert advice to empower the homeowner with quality product, efficient service, and honest prices.

Local family owned business since 2003. 18 employees- no subcontractors used. Award winning. Additional contact names - Stanley Prosser, Kimberly Prosser. SK Services Inc dba Precision Door Service. Award wining.

12/12/2018

perfect, complete with explainations and pictures

Description of Work
moisture/mold remediation in attic space

01/06/2017

Service went well, but they did not solve my problem. As a matter of fact, I really didn't need the service. I called them back because I still have the same problem, they told me they would have to charge me again even though there is a 5 year warranty. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

01/11/2015

Very professional and knowledgeable. This was 1 of two bids that I got. The other company I got a bid from did not test the mold but just assumed it was the very hazardous form and gave a bid that was twice this amount. reeI had screwed up and did not know the house needed to be empty of other contractors during the treatment. They were very gracious about re-scheduling. Also, afterwards I had a q...

Description of Work
Removed mold in the attic and a very small amount from the ceiling of the garage area.

05/14/2014

From the initial phone call to the complimentary inspection at our house, this company's demeanor was exemplary. They know their science, align by fact and studies and recommended appropriate options to us based on our problem. No hesitation in using or recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
They provided free consultation over phone and visit to home. Spencer came across as an extremely knowledgeable, competent and seasoned professional whose first priority was to inform and enlighten us on our options upon inspecting the mold in our house. Compared to other mold inspection and remediation companies we looked up, this company's response appeared most credible and honest. We would definitely use them in future.

09/30/2013

They did a wonderful job. Only company that tested our attic at no charge gave us the lab results prior and completed the work exactly as promised. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mold remediation of our attic

Category mold removal

Mold inspection, testing, clean-up & remediation, indoor air quality assessment