ACE Green Garden and Home

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2015

We are a small, hard working family owned company. We specialize in total home clean up both interior and exterior need. No service is too small. We provide excellent service at great rates. Our work ethics will shine in every job....

All About Concrete & Masonry

Design it smarter, build it better, enjoy it longer, From design to installation, All About Concrete & Masonry can turn your vision into a reality. Pour a new path or driveway, lay a new paver patio or paths. We serve the entire Portland Oregon Metro area.

M&W Roof Service

With over 12 years of professional roofing experience M&W Roofing is the team to call. Our proficient roofing contractors have the extensive knowledge and skill required to bring you a variety of professional-quality services designed to keep your home structurally sound, energy efficient, and aesthetically pleasing. Whether you're in need of comprehensive roof installation to replace your old, damaged shingles, or you're looking for roof cleaning to bring the overall look of your home up-to-date and help save on energy costs, (we offer a 1.5 year warranty on roof cleaning) you can count on us for first-rate workmanship and superior customer-service at prices that will easily fit your budget. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by M&W Roof Service on Angi
Premium Softwash

We Offer Pressure Washing of Your Home's Exterior from Roof to Sidewalk. Call/Message us today for the best prices. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/10/2020

I have the day off from my job as a bookkeeper at a roof cleaning company and while I’m sitting on the patio drinking coffee I see a man begin cleaning the moss off my neighbors roof. As I watch I see he is doing a thorough and excellent job, I’m wishing our guys cared so much. The gentleman’s name is Juan and I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category dumpster service

11/17/2018

Juan responded right away and came out to look at the job and provide estimate. Juan and his crew arrived promptly on the scheduled day and completed all of the work we agreed on. They were very thorough and did an excellent job. The price was very reasonable for the work performed and we would definitely hire them for our next project!

Description of Work
Transplant a small tree and two bushes. Repair existing rock retaining wall, clean up pine needles, spread soil and bark dust.

Category lawn service

11/21/2015

Most affordable and dependable service I have had. Juan is wonderful to work with. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He's extremely hard working.

Description of Work
Juan cleaned everything. My yard had a ton of over grown plants and yard debris. Juan meticulously trimmed and cut back the over growth and cleaned everything in site. Now my yard looks immaculate. He has the best suggestions. He added a stone patio and cleaned off unwanted miss growth.

Category lawn service

This includes major yard clean up, weeding, trimming, blackberry removal, ivy removal, roto-tilling, small tree removal, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, hauling and junk removal, pressure washing. We also provide hard scape;i.e., landscape with pavers and river rock.