ACE Green Garden and Home

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2015

12425 NW Barnes Rd #47

Portland, OR 97229

We are a small, hard working family owned company. We specialize in total home clean up both interior and exterior need. No service is too small. We provide excellent service at great rates. Our work ethics will shine in every job.

08/10/2020

Katharine H.

I have the day off from my job as a bookkeeper at a roof cleaning company and while I’m sitting on the patio drinking coffee I see a man begin cleaning the moss off my neighbors roof. As I watch I see he is doing a thorough and excellent job, I’m wishing our guys cared so much. The gentleman’s name is Juan and I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category dumpster service

11/17/2018

Debbie S.

Juan responded right away and came out to look at the job and provide estimate. Juan and his crew arrived promptly on the scheduled day and completed all of the work we agreed on. They were very thorough and did an excellent job. The price was very reasonable for the work performed and we would definitely hire them for our next project!

Description of Work
Transplant a small tree and two bushes. Repair existing rock retaining wall, clean up pine needles, spread soil and bark dust.

Category lawn service

11/21/2015

Limen C.

Most affordable and dependable service I have had. Juan is wonderful to work with. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He's extremely hard working.

Description of Work
Juan cleaned everything. My yard had a ton of over grown plants and yard debris. Juan meticulously trimmed and cut back the over growth and cleaned everything in site. Now my yard looks immaculate. He has the best suggestions. He added a stone patio and cleaned off unwanted miss growth.

Category lawn service

Secure Pressure

Secure Pressure is owner operated out of Beaverton, Oregon. We provide general Pressure Washing services and always ensure the best possible service for each of our clients. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

The Original Fence Company

serving oregon with over 50 years experience, we can help with all your fencing needs. Give us a call or click for a free estimate today!

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning is a local company specializing in roof moss and gutter cleaning services. Crux is dedicated to providing quality and professional cleaning services.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ACE Green Garden and Home

How is ACE Green Garden and Home overall rated?

ACE Green Garden and Home is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are ACE Green Garden and Home open?

ACE Green Garden and Home is open:

What payment options does ACE Green Garden and Home provide

ACE Green Garden and Home accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does ACE Green Garden and Home offer free estimates?

Yes, ACE Green Garden and Home offers free project estimates.

Does ACE Green Garden and Home offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ACE Green Garden and Home does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ACE Green Garden and Home offer a senior discount?

No, ACE Green Garden and Home does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by ACE Green Garden and Home?

No, ACE Green Garden and Home does not offer warranties.

What services does ACE Green Garden and Home offer?

ACE Green Garden and Home offers the following services: This includes major yard clean up, weeding, trimming, blackberry removal, ivy removal, roto-tilling, small tree removal, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, hauling and junk removal, pressure washing. We also provide hard scape;i.e., landscape with pavers and river rock.