Accurate Window & Door Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2005

Our goal is to make your window and door replacement experience informative and pleasurable from start to finish. We will answer your questions and fully explain the entire process. We sell and Install Marvin wood and fiberglass replacement windows, Plygem premium vinyl windows, Simpson doors, Bufflen doors, Homeguard security doors, Plexidor pet doors, and many other quality products. We will help you make the right decision for your project and make sure you have an A+ Accurate experience. Accurate Window And Door is a company who is honest and will put your needs first above our needs. Our clients don't always know what the best course of action is and sometimes we have even recommended folks don't replace their windows but repair them instead if the the product was quality and worth investing in. New windows and doors represent a major financial investment so if it is worth doing, it is worth doing right. No travel charge. 6 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by estimating each project....

QMarvin Painting LLC

Thank you for visiting our profile, we look forward to serving you. We are proud to be your local painting expert for over 15 years. No project is too big, no project is too small, we love and do it all. Our mission is simple, to be your number one choice for your next project. Our vision is just as simple, to grow our business by letting our work speak for itself. We value integrity and honesty among other things that include but are not limited to professionalism, honesty, work and moral ethical practices. We strive for perfection at every turn and look forward to being your next phone call. Call us to the number listed above for your FREE ESTIMATE today!

Offers by QMarvin Painting LLC on Angi
Lewis and Clark Painting

Lewis and Clark Painting is locally owned and operated out of the Vancouver, WA area. Please contact us directly to schedule an appointment or a free estimate. I've been in the industry for over 9 years and I understand what it takes to get the job done right. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Painter1 of Portland

Proud recipients of the 2019 Super Service Award! Painter1 has been in the residential painting and commercial painting business for over 20 years. We take a personal interest in every project for every client and are passionate about helping you fall in love with your home all over again! We truly believe that choosing Painter1 will give you the highest value for the cost.

Offers by Painter1 of Portland on Angi

10/28/2015

John and his team were great. Came in and really discussed my needs and potential solutions. The product they installed is really superior and performs wonderfully. I'm going to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new egress window in basement

Category egress windows,replacement windows

07/29/2015

John Schwager is an excellent businessman. He returns calls promptly and provides written bids within a day or two. He tells you upfront that he installs only the best quality windows from manufacturers who stand by their warranties, and John stands behind his work, too. I had actually picked out a popular brand of window found in big box stores, and Parr's Lumber, but John explained why this bran...

Description of Work
Replaced an ugly inferior quality garden window with a top of the line beautiful window.

06/04/2015

All questions were answered with technical details as needed. I was treated like someone who could understand factual information. The windows are great!

Description of Work
new windows in whole house -- double pane w/ offset glass (i.e., two different thicknesses) -- double hung

09/21/2014

John did a great job installing the windows and we are very happy with them. We would definitely recommend Accurate Window and Door. They were punctual, easy to work with, and they did exactly what they said they would do. First rate work without any hard sell.

Description of Work
Two Marvin Infinity windows were installed in a kitchen nook to replace the original wood windows.

06/18/2014

John Schwager is an old fashioned master of his craft. He only installs the best quality doors and windows from companies he knows to be ethical. He returned my call quickly and came within a couple of days to give me a written estimate. Even though my job was small and at the peak time for his business, he put me on his calendar and the window was installed within a couple of weeks, exactly when ...

Description of Work
Minor construction to fit a top quality window where an inferior garden window was.

09/23/2013

I met him at his show room and he was very professional and did an excellent job of explaining everything to me. I was convinced that he would do nothing but the best work, however, we are on a strict budget. And his bid was at least $500 over what other bids were. He also gave me bids on smaller slider window that I was considering replacing but those bids were high as well. If I could afford to use this company, I absolutely would. I have already referred them to family because I do believe they will do a good job.

Description of Work
I met the provider at his show room and gave him the dimensions to replace my picture window and he gave me a bid for that.

07/07/2013

Excellent. John and his team are wonderful. I have recommended him to family and friends. Would not hesitate hiring Accurate Windows as they do fabulous work.

Description of Work
Marvin replacement windows.

06/04/2013

John really knows what he is doing! This was more than a simple replacement. He removed 50+ year-old single pane with storms and replaced them with double pane fiberglass in the living room and vinyl everywhere else. The living room and family room work involved removing full walls of windows as one, and putting in all new windows, not just putting replacements into existing frames (other areas of the house were mostly straight forward replacements). He redesigned the window configuration to create a better view (bigger panes). He created new window openings and installed new windows in a dark area of the room, making the space much more inviting. When he discovered ant and dry rot damage, he was able to repair it himself, for no extra money except materials, so I did not have to find or wait for another worker. His crew is his son and another young man, who were both very competent and courteous, and John did the most detailed work himself. John also gave me the name of a very good sheet-rock man to finish the new installation wall after the windows were in. I had John come back and install new siding on the damaged wall of the house to prevent further water damage. I am extremely pleased with John's knowledge, skill, and professionalism. He was very helpful and easy to work with. I would definitely call on him again if I needed future window work.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows and new windows throughout the home. Used both fiberglass and vinyl windows. Also repaired dry rot and carpenter ant damage that was revealed during the window replacement process.

04/09/2013

This is an updated review. I had a great experience with John and Accurate Window. It was a 2-part job, the basement and the living room. The basement project went very smoothly and looks great. The living room project had an initial glitch, but John/Accurate addressed it and remedied the problem in a very professional manner. I highly recommend Accurate Door & Windows.

Description of Work
Replaced basement window and put in molding/trim. Replace glass in one of the 2 upper windows in living room.

04/05/2013

They did a very good job. We had an issue with the edge of the door 4 months later and they promptly fixed the issue no questions asked. They were very professional

Description of Work
We needed a new front double door and replacement of a single pane glass over our door.

Category door installer

Door & Window Installation, Security doors, Plexidor pet doors, Foggy Insulated glass replacement, siding repair.

broken glass repair, auto glass,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available