Abel Irrigation & Lighting

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2009

Northwest Landscape Inc., dba Abel Irrigation & Lighting is a locally owned all-phases landscape contracting and maintenance company established in 1967. We specialize in Sprinklers, Lighting and Drainage, but our real specialty is customer service. We have built our business one happy customer at a time....

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Terra-Sol Landscaping

Working Year Round serving the Greater Portland Metro area since 1977 in Landscape Design & Installation. We use only the finest materials & guarantee our work. Our crew will work with you to create the perfect Landscape for your location, size and budget. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our professional staff can handle just about any project. People truly enjoy working with David in creating their special garden spaces as David has an extensive plant knowledge.

Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes

Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes (All Natural Landscape) is a licensed, bonded, and insured landscape service company serving the greater Portland and SW Washington areas. With over 20 years of Northwest landscaping experience, you can count on our professional care and attention to detail. Award winning.

10/24/2016

They would not return calls after I left 4 different messages

Description of Work
sprinkle system looked over not working properly

Category irrigation systems

Hello [Member Name Removed] -- Not sure what happened when you called but i will look into it. We have been in the process of moving our offices but honestly that should not have happened. We try hard to respond to messages within 24 hours. Hope it worked out for you. Scott Calvin (503) 407-8999 (cell)

06/21/2016

Very quick and efficient service, was paid by the hour but didn't drag the job out and only did what we agreed to do in the time estimated. Much happier with our sprinkler system now.

Description of Work
fixed a wiring fault in the control box, moving one head, replaced about 5 sprinkler units completely and then about 12 heads (either faulty or were of wrong type) and adjusting the whole system to get better coverage.

09/25/2014

Installed driveway lighting and did it very well. We are very pleased with the job and how they did their work.

09/11/2014

I found a fairly significant water leak that was filling my sprinkler system valve box with water to overflowing and I was quite concerned. I looked up and quot;Irrigation Repairand quot; and began to call a list of approximately 10 service providers that had good ratings. six calls went to voicemail and three companies that answered were booked and felt that and quot;we can probably get someone t...

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking sprinkler pipe

Category irrigation systems,lighting

06/03/2014

Our house is at the bottom of a very dark, 400-ft driveway, adjacent to a ravine, and almost entirely covered by trees. Needless to say, it's VERY dark at night, and somewhat dangerous to walk up or down the driveway. Scott installed a series of low-voltage downward-pointing lights high up on several of the trees, which are wired to an light-sensitive switch. The lights come on automatically when ...

Description of Work
Installed low-voltage outdoor lighting in our driveway.

03/24/2014

work promptly scheduled and performed as requested we've used this company since 2010 and just requested service for this year well satisfied

Description of Work
annual backflow testing and sprinkler system maintenance

12/23/2013

My husband and I are very pleased with the services provided us by Abel Irrigation and Lighting. The owner, Scott Calvin, spent plenty of time with us, clarifying what our goals were with respect to our outdoor lighting. We wanted a combination of beautiful outdoor lighting and security lighting. He made recommendations that we thought were spot on. I had outdoor lighting installed when I purchase...

Description of Work
1. We had our sprinkle system winterized. 2. Design and installation of landscape lighting, to enhance beauty and security of our yard.

Category irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

08/08/2013

GREAT! The crew that came to add the new circuit were wonderful. We had some fear of damage to existing plantings which were pretty extensive in the area. When they were done, the new heads covered the area perfectly, and we could not tell they had dug anywhere. The tuneup increased coverage very well. We would highly recommend Abel. We are going to contact them about lighting next.

Description of Work
Added a sprinkler circuit where none had existed. Repaired a circuit with a leak, "Tuned up" the system to increase coverage.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

08/07/2013

For starters they were very attentive and able to fit me in on short notice. The gentleman arrived precisely when he said he would (actually even before I got home... and he was very kind about my tardiness). He walked through the yard with me while I discussed all the things that needed to be done. He was even willing to tell me how to do many of the things I wanted done which I thought was very ...

Description of Work
They fixed a pipe I broke while digging, changed out sprinkler heads and altered the spray pattern of many others. This included both the front and the backyard.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

08/24/2011

They spent the whole day laying out the feedlines for the system and making sure each shrub had an adequate supply. They also gave us a tutorial on how to add more drip lines and left spare emitters for us to expand the system as we add more shrubs. We would use them again for future irrigation needs.

Description of Work
We used Abel Irrigation to put in a drip system for watering the shrubs in our front and side yards (we had used them the year before to put in new control values, pressure reducing values and controller unit).

Category irrigation systems

Professional low voltage outdoor lighting design, installation and maintenance, outdoor lighting, sprinkler systems, spring reactivation, back flow testing, water auditing & drainage systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard