AA Window & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2011

4048 NE 122nd Ave

Portland, OR 97230

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are postponing indoor window cleaning services.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roof Moss Removal and Treatment

Roof Moss Removal and Treatment

roof cleaning202087214
We clean roofs all year long. Moss and debris hold moisture against the roof which damages the shingles over time. We remove moss with a stiff brush. We remove loose debris with a backpack blower. We clean solar panels with de-ionized water and a soft brush. Our technicians have premium safety equipment and use safe practices when working on roofs.

*Our work is not restricted by Oregon State's Stay Home order and we are able to maintain all necessary social distancing. We are still available to service your home* AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35 years. We offer roof, gutter, and window cleaning, pressure washing and bird control. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional emails - brett@aawindowgutter.com. Additional DBA - Quick & Clear Inc. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (503) 828-1605, (360) 980-8827....
Window Cleaning project
Window Cleaning

window cleaning

202097034

gutter cleaning (313)roof cleaning (149)window cleaning (101)pressure washing (28)roofing (19)gutter repair (13)skylight installation (11)deck cleaning (4)window replacement (3)siding companies (2)

10/28/2020

Great service. Not only did they clean gutters but made sure down spouts were clean and clear. Cleaner was professional and patiently answered my questions.

Description of Work
Clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

I'm pleased to read about your positive experience with our technician. All our technicians take pride in their work and I'm glad you were happy with the service. Thanks for the positive review!

09/20/2020

Ryan did great job! I will definitely call this company for my future works.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time to post your comments online. Our technicians get energy from the positive feedback, and I'll pass it on to Ryan. He will appreciate it!

06/29/2020

Blayne arrived on time, was professional, efficient and personable. He hand scooped the gutters to keep debris out of my shrubs and ground cover. Perfect clean up afterward. I rely on AA for regular gutter and roof cleaning, and am always pleased. Thank you!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I’m so pleased that Blayne took great care of your house. He is a hard-working, fantastic technician, and I’ll pass on your comments. Thanks for taking the time and giving us a great review! Deb Godek, Vice President (503)828-1605

06/18/2020

I called them up and they were able to look everything up via google maps (during the Covid shelter in place). I got a quote and scheduled an appointment for 3 weeks out. On the day of the appointment they called in the afternoon to reschedule due to jobs running long. They originally suggested we reschedule for the following week but were able to accommodate when I requested they come out the nex...

Description of Work
Large buildup of moss and filled gutters

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your positive experience with AJ. Our techs are all very conscientious in their work and about working through the new COVID-19 formalities, and AJ is no exception. Looking forward to working for you again. Deb Godek, Vice President (503)828-1605

05/22/2020

Dax showed up on time and did an excellent job. Their quote was reasonable and affordable. I would recommend them to any one who needs roof and gutter cleaning. Please note that they do not replace the gutter covers after removing them. You have to do it your self.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/17/2020

The technician arrived promptly and got right to work. He worked steadily from about 8 A.M. to 1 P.M. He was extremely attentive to detail and not only are are windows sparkling, and our sidewalks clean, but the deck hasn't looked this good in years. We will definitely hire this company again!

Description of Work
We needed to have our large hardwood deck pressure washed, our sidewalks and driveway pressure washed and all of our windows washed.

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

11/20/2019

Don't waste your money! This company is a rip off. They offer terrible work at a ridiculous price and once they have your money, they do not care about you. I paid $150 to have the windows cleaned and the glass is fairly clean, but they did not clean the edge of the window. So again I warn all, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Description of Work
I needed the windows on the front of the house cleaned

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Review for AA Window & Gutter Cleaning - 4048 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR - 38244760

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for passing on your feedback. I'm glad a member of our team was able to make contact with you after your review and rectify the situation. Our field supervisor in your area was able to come back and address the algae in the frames of your windows and touch up any other streaks left behind. It is true that our primary focus is on the glass but we do include a cur...

08/28/2019

Did a great job. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and exterior windows washed.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/27/2019

Blayne showed up right on time with co-worker to complete the work. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and made sure any questions were answered. The work was efficient and of high quality, our home looks great!

Description of Work
Cleaning of exterior windows, skylight, & roof. Power washing of exterior of home.

Category gutter cleaning,siding,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,skylights,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

08/13/2019

Could not have asked for a better job. AJ arrived at 8:00 AM as scheduled and was polite and considerate. He first did the insides of all windows while he was clean, wearing only socks to protect my hardwood floors. He was meticulous and careful not to drip on the floors or furniture. He then tackled the gutters. I had previously had problems with moss on the roof, so I asked if he noticed any iss...

Description of Work
Clean gutters, clean windows inside and outside, power wash pergola, paver patios front and back and power wash driveway.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

Gutter, roof & window cleaning. Roof moss control. Pressure washing - driveways & walkways. Bird control.

New gutter installation. Roofing.

MasterCard, Visa