AA Plus Carpet Cleaning

Portland, OR 97230

owner-operator, cash,cards, checks

06/16/2020

Patricia S.

Boris is the best carpet cleaner that my husband and I have ever used! We had pet stains from our puppy and Spilled Kool-Aid from my husband on our white carpet! Boris was able to get it out which is absolutely unbelievable! This is the second time that we used him because the first time he cleaned our stained carpets from our puppy so well and the price was so reasonable compared to all the other carpet companies that we have used, that there was no question who we would call to come back again. He is very personable Works quickly and very reliable. He returns your call very quickly and books the appointment sometimes the same week! He is very dependable and always calls if he's going to even be 5 or 10 minutes late. We definitely recommend Boris.

Description of Work
My whole house with white carpet

07/14/2018

Tracie B.

Out of the three cleaners I called, Boris was the only one that was able to schedule me on short notice: a Saturday no less. He scheduled a 1 pm time but was running late by 30 minutes. He did notify me of this which I really appreciated - good customer service. He was professional and courteous. Told me of the work that he was going to do and answered my questions. I will use him going forward.

Description of Work
Living room, dining area, hallway and two sets of stairs. Some stains but mostly heavy traffic areas.

08/25/2017

geraldine K.

Perfectly. Boris came on time. Went right to work. Got all the stains out of the carpets. Was finished in a little over 2 hours. I have used him twice. He is a lovely man and a good worker.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms of wall to wall and 3 area rugs.

04/07/2017

Tara G.

He did a great job overall. I guess my only minor issue was I thought he could have vacuumed prior to carpet cleaning. The carpets were left very clean but there were bits of debris left from not vacuuming or not doing it thoroughly. It took no time at all to vacuum up the debris for me and the carpets smelled and looked clean. I found him to be knowlegable and professional Great value too!

Description of Work
Boris cleaned 2 houses for me in the past 2 weeks.

11/02/2016

Patty Z.

Excellent! The two technicians (I wish I had written their names) were polite and professional. Were very careful not to make a mess and cleaned up everything afterwards. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Urgent carpet cleaning on third floor of home and stairwell.

11/23/2015

Deborah H.

09/16/2015

Grace F.

Boris was beyond wonderful to work with. This is a rental house and there was a very unreliable contractor working (Soleil) who promised he would be finished at several successive dates. Boris worked with me having to reschedule more than once and finally had to work around the contractor. Boris was so gracious and eventually fit me in to accommodate the contractor and the fast approaching renter move in date. Boris did an excellent job on the vents and carpets, though there were some stains that were not able to be cleaned. If I had been able to have him come when we first scheduled, I would have been able to be there and have no doubt we would have been able to figure out what to do to get the stains out. But he didn't want to charge more than we agreed, which was a testimony to his integrity. I would absolutely hire him again! Thank you, Boris and AA+ Carpet Cleaning!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet throughout house (4 bedrooms, den, living room, dining room, hall), cleaned heat/air ducts and dryer vent.

07/27/2015

ROBERT G.

They are very professional and we will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They cleaned my home carpets.

09/07/2014

Irina S.

Excelent job! Fast Service! Easy to work with! Boris has been cleaning my carpets for several years already and i love his job! Stains gone, carpets clean and feel like new again! I am very satisfied with his services and will continie using them in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

08/07/2014

Margaret B.

Description of Work
Boris cleaned our carpets in a number of rooms; this is the third or fourth time he's cleaned our carpets. Who knew having your carpet cleaned could be such a positive experience? After decades of having our carpets cleaned by other companies, we've found the guy we hope stays in business forever. He is a pleasure to work with, very professional, and most important of all, does a thorough and high-quality job. Highly recommend his services.

07/11/2014

VASILIY B.

AA + carpet cleaning made such a difference to my floors. It was done so well and thorough that is looks like knew. I love the results and the service was the first one that didn't try to sell me anything. The service was done in a friendly and professional manner. I will definitely recommend AA+ Carpet Cleaning for your home and business.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/24/2014

Sergey S.

Thank you for doing great service on my carpet and sofas.

Description of Work
Carpet & upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/23/2014

Sharon W.

Description of Work
Cleaned rec room, 3 bedrooms and stairs

06/13/2014

JERRAD B.

I HAVE USED BORRIS IN THE PAST AND AS ALWAYS HE DOES GREAT WORK. VERY NICE AND EASY TO DEAL WITH.

Description of Work
SHAMPOO ALL OF MY CARPETS, MATTRESS, AIR DUCT CLEANING, AND DRYER VENT.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

06/11/2014

Greg P.

I was impressed with his quality and outstanding service of this business. Used him before on my other jobs and he continue to impress me with his dedication to his work. Great pricing, and most off all i like his new equipment. I will definitely use him again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Carpet and air duct cleaning

06/03/2014

Michael F.

I was surprised how clean our carpet could look. The cleaning part and set up was easy and painless. Boris was always there and supervised all details. I highly recommend them, their professional and are extremely helpful. I love my new clean carpet! Thank you.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning. Our Carpets looked horrible, the front door part was black in some spots. After Boris and his crew came, I realized how dirty our carpets really were. It was almost embarrassing. Now they look like brand new, amazing, I am really happy and from now on I will clean my carpets every year!

04/21/2014

Yelena S.

The carpet technician arrived on time. He was friendly and professional. He had a plan and knew exactly what he was doing. Answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I have 3 kids, cat, and a dog their well being is very important to me. He did not use any harsh chemicals. He was done on time. The carpets looked amazing. My white sofas never looked better. My house looked and smelled fantastic and ready for Easter. I couldn't be any happier with the service AA Plus Carpet Cleaning provided.

Description of Work
Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning is a local company specializing in roof moss and gutter cleaning services. Crux is dedicated to providing quality and professional cleaning services.

Moss Solutions

Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

Satisfaction