A R Weber Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2008

call for a free bid proposal...

A-Team Construction Remodeling and Roofing, LLC

For jobs big and small alike, our team of experienced professionals will tailor their skills to meet each client’s specifications and needs. From roofing to kitchen remodels and home renovations, we strive to make our client’s dreams a reality. We utilize our passion for construction and dedication to our clients to provide them with superior craftsmanship and high-quality materials necessary to complete each project. With years of extensive experience under our belts, we utilize our versatile skill set to ensure each project is completed in a quick, efficient, and neat fashion. From start to finish, our overall mission is to make your home renovations stress-free by establishing an open line of communication accompanied by an organized and efficient timeline. We will work directly with you to ensure you have the best home renovation solutions to fit your needs. When you’re ready to work with a company that you can trust to get the job done, contact us today!

Offers by A-Team Construction Remodeling and Roofing, LLC on Angi
QMarvin Painting LLC

Thank you for visiting our profile, we look forward to serving you. We are proud to be your local painting expert for over 15 years. No project is too big, no project is too small, we love and do it all. Our mission is simple, to be your number one choice for your next project. Our vision is just as simple, to grow our business by letting our work speak for itself. We value integrity and honesty among other things that include but are not limited to professionalism, honesty, work and moral ethical practices. We strive for perfection at every turn and look forward to being your next phone call. Call us to the number listed above for your FREE ESTIMATE today!

Offers by QMarvin Painting LLC on Angi
Lewis and Clark Painting

Lewis and Clark Painting is locally owned and operated out of the Vancouver, WA area. Please contact us directly to schedule an appointment or a free estimate. I've been in the industry for over 9 years and I understand what it takes to get the job done right. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

06/14/2017

We are very pleased with the results. We had previously used very dark, bold colors, and we were skeptical about how well they could be covered. It looks great now, and we're going to have Andrew back to work on a couple of rooms that weren't part of the original project.

Description of Work
Transforming my crayola colored home back to neutral colors, on short notice, to get it ready to sell. Also, stain the deck and do some minor work on the exterior trim.

Category house painters,interior painters

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Andrew painted our stairwell, stairs risers, and hallway. We had already picked the wall color, and Andrew was able to match to the chip we provided. We wanted the risers to match the existing trim color, but we didn't have a chip. Andrew was able to remove a small piece of trim and take it to the paint store to match the color. Our textured walls needed some touching up because of dents and protruding drywall nails, and Andrew was able to make everything look nice and uniform. He worked quickly and did an excellent job. We couldn't be happier!

Category house painters

08/04/2012

Andrew from AR Weber Inc. was one of three companies that I called to get a bid on painting the exterior of my house. Andrew was very responsive, super friendly and professional when I spoke with him on the phone. He came out the same day to estimate my house and provided me with his bid the next day. I selected AR Weber Inc. for a few reasons, he was highly recommended from an acquaintance of min...

Description of Work
Andrew from AR Weber Painting power-washed the exterior of my home, scraped loose paint from areas that needed attention, primed the raw wood surfaces, spackled and filled holes scratched in the siding, prepped exterior windows and doors with plastic film and tape. Andrew then sprayed the exterior of my home and brushed the areas that were hard to get too. Andrew then painted the trim around the windows, painted the gutters and eves/overhangs and finally painted all the exterior doors of the house.

Category house painters

comprehensive painting services for interior and exterior