A Plus G Clean

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

A Plus G Clean looks for "green" & non-toxic cleaners that don't contain any harmful chemicals, We know clients are concerned with the products people use to clean their homes & make sure family, friends, & the environment is safe & sound. Antibacterial & harsh cleaners are usually unnecessary & some raise concerns about health & the environment, At A Plus G Clean we make sure not to use any harmful product that can put you & others at risk. A Plus G Clean is 100% safe & honest at doing they're job,they are always positive & there to help you when you need help cleaning. A Plus G Clean hopes to satisfy you with they're work done at your home or facilities. Prices depends on what you want A Plus G Clean to do. We also use chemicals that you want A Plus G Clean to if by any chances you don't like the smell of green products. DBA: A+ Green Clean....

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Coyote Painting & Window Cleaning

Coyote Window Cleaning has a new name, but still continue to pride ourselves on quality work at an affordable price. We are an owner operated company founded by Ulises Coyote in 1999. Our diverse services continue to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to our customers

04/12/2021

A Plus G do an outstanding job for us every week. They make our lives so much easier. Plus, they are friendly, courteous, and always on time. We couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

09/11/2019

Roger and his company "A Plus G Clean" is the most honest, courteous, careful, thorough, and reliable housecleaning company I have hired over the years. They are so wonderful to work with - flexible with our schedule and always available to help out. Great service and a very clean house afterwards. They always arrive on time! I also greatly appreciate how flexible and accommodating they are every time! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello there, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and I hope you have a great weekend.

08/26/2019

Roger does a thorough job (my carpets end up looking like new again when he’s done vacuuming!), and he does so with a smile on his face. Hard working and great overall person to hire!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and have a wonderful day.

01/19/2019

A Plus G Clean is the most honest, courteous, careful, thorough, and reliable housecleaning company I have hired over the years. As a family owned small business, I love that I see Roger and the same crew members at each visit. I have no hesitation leaving them alone at the house if I need to be elsewhere. The reduced stress in my life knowing that the bathrooms are squeaky clean, the furniture is dust free, the carpet is meticulously edged and vacuumed, and the wood floors are carefully mopped, is priceless.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the wonderful review

12/01/2018

Description of Work
House cleaning

11/10/2018

We have had Roger and Glendie clean our house for over a year now. They are always punctual, friendly, courteous, and above all, honest. They have always cleaned our house with our concerns in mind. It is so nice to come home to a clean house. Roger and Glendie offer that peace of mind.

Description of Work
We wanted our house cleaned every other week. We wanted cleaning to match our fastidious personalities. Roger and Glendie were the cleaners we needed.

11/02/2018

Roger and his team are very thorough, careful, professional and a delight to work with. We have always been pleased with their work in making our home spotless. We highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/31/2018

Excellent! Every time we have their service they do a wonderful job. They always arrive on time! Their work is done efficiently and thoroughly. I also greatly appreciate how flexible and accommodating they are every time! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you so much for your review.

10/31/2018

This group is so amazing. Tried and true. Honest and loyal. Particularly - so so fussy and amazing. We, as an office, are fussy. We wouldn’t want it to be any other way. They perform and then some... I’d recommend anytime! You will be glad you did!

Description of Work
Cleaning of our office

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your review.

10/30/2018

Roger and his wife always do a wonderful job for us. They are always on time and are willing to work around my busy schedule. They are thorough in cleaning, and respectful of my home. I highly recommend this sweet family business!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Housecleaning – Kitchens, Bathroom, Bedrooms, Windows, & Living Rooms. Floor Cleaning.

Dish Washing. Laundry.