A Plus G Clean

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

4633 NE 96th Ave Unit A

Portland, OR 97220

A Plus G Clean looks for "green" & non-toxic cleaners that don't contain any harmful chemicals, We know clients are concerned with the products people use to clean their homes & make sure family, friends, & the environment is safe & sound. Antibacterial & harsh cleaners are usually unnecessary &

01/17/2022

Patrick B.

Roger and his family are excellent. Every time they clean my house, it is spotless. And they go above and beyond. For example, I seriously stained my tub with hair dye and just couldn't get it out no matter what I tried. They worked a miracle and got it sparking again! They're friendly and professional - the kind of people you want to stay for dinner. I've used several cleaning services over the years. By far they are the best. I give them an A++++++

Description of Work
Bi-monthly house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your nice review.

04/12/2021

Don Olson O.

A Plus G do an outstanding job for us every week. They make our lives so much easier. Plus, they are friendly, courteous, and always on time. We couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

09/11/2019

Helen Z.

Roger and his company "A Plus G Clean" is the most honest, courteous, careful, thorough, and reliable housecleaning company I have hired over the years. They are so wonderful to work with - flexible with our schedule and always available to help out. Great service and a very clean house afterwards. They always arrive on time! I also greatly appreciate how flexible and accommodating they are every time! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello there, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and I hope you have a great weekend.

08/26/2019

karen B.

Roger does a thorough job (my carpets end up looking like new again when he’s done vacuuming!), and he does so with a smile on his face. Hard working and great overall person to hire!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hello, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and have a wonderful day.

01/19/2019

Melissa A P.

A Plus G Clean is the most honest, courteous, careful, thorough, and reliable housecleaning company I have hired over the years. As a family owned small business, I love that I see Roger and the same crew members at each visit. I have no hesitation leaving them alone at the house if I need to be elsewhere. The reduced stress in my life knowing that the bathrooms are squeaky clean, the furniture is dust free, the carpet is meticulously edged and vacuumed, and the wood floors are carefully mopped, is priceless.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the wonderful review

12/01/2018

Rhea S.

Description of Work
House cleaning

11/10/2018

Steve B.

We have had Roger and Glendie clean our house for over a year now. They are always punctual, friendly, courteous, and above all, honest. They have always cleaned our house with our concerns in mind. It is so nice to come home to a clean house. Roger and Glendie offer that peace of mind.

Description of Work
We wanted our house cleaned every other week. We wanted cleaning to match our fastidious personalities. Roger and Glendie were the cleaners we needed.

11/02/2018

Larry J.

Roger and his team are very thorough, careful, professional and a delight to work with. We have always been pleased with their work in making our home spotless. We highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/31/2018

Dominique E.

Excellent! Every time we have their service they do a wonderful job. They always arrive on time! Their work is done efficiently and thoroughly. I also greatly appreciate how flexible and accommodating they are every time! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you so much for your review.

10/31/2018

Deanna G.

This group is so amazing. Tried and true. Honest and loyal. Particularly - so so fussy and amazing. We, as an office, are fussy. We wouldn’t want it to be any other way. They perform and then some... I’d recommend anytime! You will be glad you did!

Description of Work
Cleaning of our office

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your review.

10/30/2018

Dolly M.

Roger and his wife always do a wonderful job for us. They are always on time and are willing to work around my busy schedule. They are thorough in cleaning, and respectful of my home. I highly recommend this sweet family business!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

09/13/2018

Benjamin D.

Great. Highly responsive punctual and professional. Liked that cleaning products had little to no odor. Not only recommend but have rescheduled. Thanks

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the great review.

08/15/2018

ray R.

They do a very good job. Very polite, helpful, and professional.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your nice review and have a wonderful day.

07/16/2018

Sandi G.

Roger and his partner spent over three hours cleaning my big, knick-knack filled house. They were very thorough, even cleaned out the toaster and microwave. I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning.

07/09/2018

Geoff P.

Roger responded to my voicemail right away and was very flexible with scheduling to accommodate our move. He, his wife, and son showed up early and he and I did a complete walkthrough of the house to understand what we wanted done. They then got right to work and finished five hours later. The house looks amazing and we are so impressed with their attention to detail, particularly in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Description of Work
A & G deep cleaned our entire house prior to us moving in.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and have a great weekend

06/12/2018

Roger L.

This great review for this Company is long overdue!! Roger and his crew have come by a couple of times to do a deep clean on our house. Roger is prompt, very responsive, and does a great job. We love the detail of the work and he got rid of every stain in our white kitchen sink. (We don't know how he did it). We would highly recommend this Company! We will absolutely call when we need services again.

Description of Work
Deep House Clean

Category house cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Thank you so much for the nice review.

05/09/2018

Miranda A.

This was am excellent experience; Roger was punctual, trustworthy, and did a great job. Thank you!

Description of Work
housecleaning

12/13/2017

Patti J.

Roger and his family worked so hard to make my house shine! They went above and beyond my expectations and even stayed late so it would be completely ready. They were very organized and each one had separate jobs they focused on.; no one stopped for a break in nearly 4 hours of hard work. My home looked like new when they were done. Not only are they hard workers, they are also increadibly sweet! Hire these wonderful people to make your house shine.! :-)

Description of Work
Moved out; cleaned all interior living areas of house to prepare it for rental market.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

12/04/2017

Jason T.

Wonderful, Rogers did an excellent job and I would recommend him to anyone that asked. The house was sparkling when they left, an amazing job on the bathrooms and the entire house. I will rehire whenever I need to the house cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned house, vacuumed carpet, cleaned bathrooms.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your review and I hope you have a good Holiday Seasons

11/17/2017

Jason T.

excellent, prompt, very tidy and wonderful job

Description of Work
cleaned house

06/05/2017

Dolly M.

The husband and wife combo work hard for four solid hours each time they come and do an outstanding job!! I have never been disappointed, they always exceed my expectations. Patio door, bathroom light fixtures, door mouldings and trim, they just don't miss a thing! They come about monthly and are very good about working around my schedule. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Description of Work
Mop / Vaccum all floors, dusting whole house, clean 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Thank you so much for your wonderful review

05/03/2017

Charles O.

It is really difficult rating this company. The house was immaculately clean when they were done. They were friendly and squeezed me in with short notice. But... it seemed to me that they were working very slowly. Plus, their description talks about how they use environmentally friendly cleaning materials and yet they did not bring their own cleaning materials. They asked if I had anything for cleaning the floors, if I had a broom, if I had a mop, etc. They did bring their own general cleaner and vacuum, but seemed undersupplied. And then the sticker shock. It ended up costing twice what I thought it would. I was told that they worked beyond the "coupon", but it was not clear to me and I would have expected to be informed that the job was bigger than the coupon either at the start or when they had reached its limit.

Description of Work
House cleaning for a 3 bedroom house.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Hi there, I'm glad you see the different from before and after we clean your house because your office and your house was big and this is not a small house and also for any simple detail to ask me to do, they will take more time to do the cleaning. Mostly the time, I ask to the client if they have any special product to apply to the wood floor because many clients they like to use the same product in the wood floor. The broom is to sweep the garage because your garage has leafs, I use always vacuum inside to the house, no broom. Thank you

04/26/2017

Lauri G.

A very thorough and professional team! A+

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/11/2017

Sara T.

They were able to schedule time for me quickly even though it was just before Christmas. They did a wonderful job. They were, prompt, quick, efficient and my house was sparkling clean! Would absolutely use this company again.

Description of Work
Hired A Plus G Clean to clean my house (in preparation for hosting parties) during the holiday season. They were able to schedule time for me quickly even though it was just before Christmas. They did a wonderful job. Were quick, efficient and my house was sparkling clean! Would absolutely use this company again.

04/10/2017

Jamie L.

Roger and his team always do an excellent job. They are very professional and courteous. If we need a certain area focused on we let them know and it gets taken care of. They are flexible with their scheduling and always leave us happy with the work they do. The only reason we gave them anything less then an A+ is the price, but you get what you pay for! We have had some unfortunate experiences with other cleaning companies but never had a single issue with A plus G Cleaning. They come almost monthly now for a cleaning.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

PDX Carpet Cleaners

At PDX Carpet Cleaners we use all natural products and encapsulation cleaning methods. Leaving your carpet sanitized, deoderized and never wet. We guarantee to give you the lowest rate in the industry. We promise to never try to sell you extra service you didnt sign up for. Were carpet cleaners not salesmen.

New Dawn Cleaning Service

Welcome to New Dawn Cleaning Service, the only reliable and competent cleaning service you will ever need. Whether it's house cleaning (which includes living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, bathroom), moving out cleaning, apartment cleaning, special event cleaning, or housekeeping services, you can trust us for the most professional service. We don't just sit back and send other personnel to attend to our clients, we adopt a hands-on approach, and we are always involved in the cleaning, bringing new dawn and awakening into your property. Our drive to succeed and carve out a niche for ourselves in the cleaning industry is one of the factors that constantly drive us to exceed our clients' expectations all the time. Check out a list of our home cleaning services below: House Cleaning Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning Service All Natural Cleaning Post & Pre-Construction Cleaning Recurring Cleaning Services Low-pressure Wash Deck and Patio Wash Gutter Cleaning & more

S&A Cleaning Team

We started as a husband and wife team that have been in the cleaning industry for more than 20 years combined. With such an amazing customer base, and the need for high quality cleaning, we soon found out that we need to add to our team! We are different from other cleaning companies because we treat your home or office like if it was our own and pay great attention to detail which makes us stand out from the rest. We provide residential cleaning as well as commercial - (office space, medical facilities, child care facilities, new construction, banks, retail and more.) We also provide carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, tile cleaning, strip and wax, and more! We use green products that are safe for your family and the environment. Rest assured, we are fully bonded, and insured.

Offers by S&A Cleaning Team on Angi

Housecleaning – Kitchens, Bathroom, Bedrooms, Windows, & Living Rooms. Floor Cleaning.

Dish Washing. Laundry.