A Cut Above Exteriors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2005

A Cut Above Exteriors is committed to being the best and most respected exterior remodeling company in the Northwest, including Portland, Beaverton, Vancouver, and Southwest Washington. We are devoted to providing unparalleled customer service, value, integrity, and quality. Our many exterior remodeling services including James Hardie siding, construction, replacement windows, and roofing. A Cut Above Exteriors in Portland is dedicated and accountable to our customers, employees, subcontractors, families, community, and country. Our exterior remodeling company strives to refine our business model, enhance our systems, and beautify Northwest homes and buildings. Working to ensure sufficient profits for the future of our company and to always be able to serve the needs of our customers, that is what drives us. Additional contact: Mark Tiffee. Additional email: mark@acutaboveexteriors.com....

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Alpha Contractors LLC

Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for the best solution. Alpha Contractors LLC in Portland , Oregon, has been adding beauty and protection to your residential and commercial projects for over 17 years. We are family owned and operated, licensed, bonded, and insured, and offer free estimates. Our owner is personally involved on every job both large and small to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for an appointment and make sure to ask about our 3 and 6 year warranties on exterior paint jobs.

M Style Painting

RESTORE YOUR HOME WITH A COAT OF PAINT Whatever your painting needs are, we are committed to delivering excellent work. At M Style Painting LLC, we have 25 years of experience, and we offer a complete range of services, but above everything, we provide high-quality work that meets or exceed your expectations. Every painter on our staff is highly skilled and trained on the most effective painting techniques so that when you call upon us, you can rest assured that your project will go off without a hitch. Even though we specialized in painting & siding replacement services, we have also helped many of our customers with fence removal/installation, flooring/carpet replacement & anything in between always maintaining our professionalism and quality work from beginning to end. At M Style Painting LLC, we want to help you transform your space, and we want you to come away more satisfied with the service we provide. Save your time & hassle without sacrificing quality craftsmanship; our crew has the tools and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently. For more information or to schedule a free on-site estimate, call us today.

11/01/2021

We hired A Cut Above to replace the siding on the front of our house. The entire process went smoothly, from the initial quoting process, to the final walk through. Our project manager Sam was professional, helpful, and responsive when we had questions. The final walk through was thorough, and everything was taken care of. The crew who did the work, Nick & Dmitriy, completed the work faster than anticipated. They put in long days of work and we appreciate them for it. The final product looks great and looks to be done right. I would use A Cut Above again and would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
We needed the siding replaced on the front of our house.

Category siding

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us and are happy with your new siding. We will pass along your comments to Sam, Andrey and Vlad. Please let us know if you need anything from us in the future!

10/14/2021

Our experience with A Cut Above Exteriors was excellent. Jamie presented us options for both the exterior work we had in mind and window replacements. He was 100% responsive but applied no salesman-type pressure. He also made himself available on a Saturday morning at the window showroom to accommodate our schedule, which I deeply appreciate. Later Sam came to our house to manage the repair and replacement of exterior siding, trim, barge boards, and porch skirt. He was proactive, knowledgeable and accessible. He was careful to explain any cost implications related to adjustments requested by me so I would be fully informed. His crew included Nick and Dmitriy who were very hard-working, conscientious, and did an outstanding job using top quality materials. They were also courteous and thoughtful about clean-up, etc. I pointed out one trim detail I wanted done differently as the project was under way and the team responded immediately and the change was in place within a day. I feel the pricing was quite fair. They will be the company I call on in the future for any exterior work to our hundred-year-old NE Portland craftsman. A Cut Above sells Renewal By Andersen windows. It was helpful to have Sam, the A Cut Above project manager, coordinate that installation. But the installation crew was from RbA so I will provide a separate review of them.

Description of Work
Exterior Siding, Trim

Category siding

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that we met your expectations from beginning to end. Thank you for your kinds words about the entire team; Jamie, Sam, Nikolay & Dmitriy, we'll be sure to let them know! Thank you for choosing us to work with you on your Siding and Window project.

09/14/2021

The job they did on our siding and paint was great! Very professional and thorough. They set the expectations and followed through. They also kept the job site clean. Sam, Andrey and Vlad were a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Siding and paint

Category siding,house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and the project went smoothly. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Sam, Andrey & Vlad. Thank you for your awesome review!

08/10/2021

A Cut Above Exteriors does phenomenal work! They removed cedar shingles on my home and replaced them with Hardie planks. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The entire team at A Cut Above Exteriors has been delightful to work with every step of the way. They clearly care about the quality of their work and do top notch work! With Josh developing the plan and Randy overseeing the project, we were in good hands! They are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with! Juan and Martine did an amazing job with the siding installation, working meticulously on every detail every day until the job was done. They then painted the house, and Vlad and his team were the best I have ever worked with! Sergy replaced a number of screens and they look fantastic! Every member of the team at A Cut Above Exteriors exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them more highly!

Description of Work
Install new Hardie plank siding

Category gutter repair,siding,house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our company and are happy with the end result. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Josh, Randy, Juan, Martin and Sergey! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

06/14/2021

The crew from "A Cut Above" is excellent. Work started promptly on the scheduled time and siding was removed in a few hours. The crew found a fair amount of rot on the old sheathing and framing (house is 25 years old). The problem areas of sheathing and framing were expertly removed and repaired. All rot repairs were completed and the new house wrap was installed & windows flashed by the end of day 1. On day Day 2, trim was installed and 90% siding went up. Early on Day 3 siding was finished, caulked, and beautiful. In addition to the repairs and siding replacement, flashing improvements were made to eliminate the water intrusion we had for years. Excellent job- I'm very happy!

Description of Work
siding replaced and rot repair on one entire side of bevel cedar sided house

Category decks,siding

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words and great review! We are thrilled that you are happy with the new look of your home. Thank you for choosing us to work with you on your project!

05/26/2021

I started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John R

Description of Work
Replaced exterior siding on house

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your amazing review! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with our company from beginning to end. We are looking forward to sharing your kind words with the team.

03/23/2021

A Cut Above Exteriors were incredibly easy to work with and exceeded expectations. Every step of the process was explained thoroughly so we knew what to expect and when. Bill did a great job working with us to put our quote together, including everything we asked for, explaining why would should cut out or add certain details, and explained how the actual work would happen. Sam was an amazing project manager. During our initial walk-around he went over every aspect of the project to make sure we were all on the same page. Nick and Ruslan did amazing work in getting the old siding off and new siding on. They dealt very well with a couple surprises once the house was open and showed us the damage, discussed the fix, and called us outside again to see the finished fix before installing the siding over it. The electrical, plumbing, and painters that they use were also amazing. We had our final walk-around the other day and Sam made that easy as well. Our house is beautiful, we know the bones of the house are safe, and we would recommend A Cut Above Exteriors to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
Replace siding and fix dry rot

Category gutter repair,siding,house painters,doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and the project went smoothly. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the crew. Thank you for your awesome review!

03/21/2021

Everything about the experience was excellent. We had our whole house re-sided with Hardie lap siding replacing our original cedar siding from the 70’s. The attention to detail during the initial sales consultations with Mani diligently explaining and breaking down the cost of each section of the work scope was the reason why we chose A Cut Above Exteriors above other competitors. Once the project started, Sam our project manager was thorough and attentive to our questions and concerns. He also kept us informed of all changes or additions that needed to be addressed when surprises did pop-up on-site. The crew Nick and Ruslan worked efficiently and cleaned up the site every day. They went above and beyond our expectations and got the project completed ahead of schedule. The painting crew also were super-efficient and got our whole house pained in one day. Our home now stands out on the block and we have received many compliments from neighbors walking by. Without reservation we highly recommend A Cut Above Exteriors.

Description of Work
Hardie Lap Siding

Category siding,house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words and great review! We are thrilled that you are happy with the new look of your home. Thank you for choosing us to work with you on your project.

01/04/2021

The entire experience was great from start to finish. All of the crew were extremely professional, thorough and very cautious with regards to being COVID safe. My old roof was in dire need of replacement, it had soooo many issues and the Project Mgr; Randy was very detailed and upfront with all the work that needed to be done as well as possible additional damage. The crew worked diligently, cleaned up everyday and always double checked all their work. They kept us informed of all changes or addition that needed to be addressed and in doing so, there were no surprises. In the end we couldn’t be happier. The overall job is better than expected and looks amazing!!! We would definitely recommend A Cut Above for your roofing needs. Michelle & Kevin Patterson

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that we met your expectations from beginning to end. Thank you for your kinds words about our crew, we'll be sure to pass them along. Thank you for choosing us to work with you on your roofing project.

12/19/2020

Everything about our experience was fabulous. We had hardi-plank siding installed over T111 siding on our home and two out buildings. Mani was an excellent sales representative, explaining our options and working with us on price. Randy was a thorough and attentive project manager. Juan and Martin, the installers, went above and beyond in assisting with prep of the site. They were polite and professional. The painting crew was neat and fast. The result is beautiful. Our home now stands out on our block. I would highly recommend this group of professionals.

Description of Work
Siding and exterior painting

Category siding,house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It'[Member Information Removed] great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our company and are happy with the end result. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of the team.

Siding, HardiePlank, Roofing, Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors