A-BOY PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2008

A-Boy Plumbing & Electrical Supply- based in Portland, Oregon: Provider of all your plumbing supply and electrical supply needs: plumbing fixtures, faucets, sinks, basins, lavs, tubs, showers, toilets, vanities, pipe, water heaters, fans, attic fans, circuit breakers, wire, outlets, repair parts, and more. We're bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel experts....

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needs.

Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes a limited number of projects annually insuring our clients get the attention to detail that other remodeling companies can't deliver. If you are tired of dealing with salespeople and sub-contractors who don't deliver call us today for a different type of remodeling experience. 100% financing available. P. 503.242.4242 E. office@lifetime-remodeling.com

Offers by Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC on Angi

11/20/2017

Usually have the goods I need

Description of Work
a retail store

01/17/2017

I really would like to be able to give A Boy a 7 star recommendation, because the clincher came when I was told by the installers that I had ordered the wrong kind of hot water heater for what needed in my cellar. I felt terrible...had no way to return it to A Boy, and the manager was kind enough to drive to my house in north Portland and retrieve it from me at a very minimal charge that very day in snowy conditions....all with kindness and a friendly attitude. You will probably find what you are looking for and get the help you need at A Boy!

Description of Work
I totally recommend A Boy in the Hollywood area of NE Portland. As someone not knowing a thing about ordering and installing a hot water heater, they kindly took the time to explain the 'how to', order what I asked for and connect me with a reliable and friendly plumbing company. They even stored it until the plumbers could pick it up for installation.

09/14/2014

I'm so glad I thought to check here when I was buying light fixtures for a duplex kitchen remodel. I wanted a 20's look (the house is 1925) and I checked Rejuvenation House Parts. They wanted $155 for a single ceiling light. Nope. So I stopped by A-Boy, who had the same fixture for $50, just minus the hand-painted stripe . A-Boy ordered the fixtures, they came on time, they look great, and I got a deal.

Description of Work
Bought light fixtures for a kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

08/03/2008

Great customer service and a great selection (and growing) of bathroom fixtures.

Description of Work
We purchased a new shower faucet set. When one part was defective they promptly and helpfully fixed it.

Category plumbing

Supply Store with Plumbing and Electrical fixtures, BATHROOM/KITCHEN SINKS, VANTILATION FANS, ROBE HOOKS, TOILET PAPER HOLDERS, TOWEL BARS, TOWEL RINGS, WATER HEATER INSTALLATION, KITCHEN/BATH REMODELING FIXTURE NEEDS.