Willamette Restoration Services, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

PO Box 2679 .

Oregon City, OR 97045

At Willamette Restoration Services, Inc., we've built our company's solid reputation on traditional values of honesty, dependability, and affordability. We understand the confusion many of our clients are experiencing when they contact us for assistance with their fire restoration and water damage restoration needs. That's why we'll go the extra mile to explain each step of the process to you and answer any questions you may have. For storm damage, fire & smoke restoration, water & flood damage restoration, home remodeling and room additions, call Willamette Restoration Services in Portland at (971) 252-3003 to speak to a friendly professional today!...

water damage restoration (19)home remodeling (6)flooring (4)insulation (3)drywall (3)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)mold removal (1)roofing (1)hardwood floors (1)countertop installation (1)general contractors (1)

09/11/2019

Vanessa G.

Derek came out to provide an estimate for damage caused by a water leak inside the fridge. He was highly professional and spent a lot of time analyzing the damage, taking moisture measurements to determine the physical extent of the affected area, and talking me through the process. It was a toss up between hiring WRS and another company, and we ended up going with the other. I would not hesitate to call WRS again in the future.

Description of Work
Water damage from leaking fridge

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

03/14/2019

Patti W.

Brent Smith and his team did an excellent job in putting my kitchen and living room back to order after some water damage. They were very professional, answered my questions and worked with my insurance company. I would highly recommend going with Willamette Restoration.

Description of Work
I needed the floor and counter top replaced in the kitchen and the carpet replaced in the living room as a result of water damage.

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Review for Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. - PO Box 2679, Oregon City, OR - 37763674

01/17/2019

Anna M.

Estimator was very straightforward and recommended I contact sub contractors directly as Willamette is a general contractor and we would pay more as it adds another layer. They showed up a day after I called them and were on time.

Description of Work
Called them about removing old insulation from our attic

Category insulation,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

07/10/2018

Gerry G.

Willamette Restoration Services went above and beyond my highest expectations. They expanded the adjusters initial scope to restore my home to conditions prior to the fire. They worked closely with adjuster to complete the restoration with no effort by me. They did fantastic quality work and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Home fire restoration

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

03/09/2018

James W.

From start to finish, Willamette Restoration was professional, punctual and RELIABLE. They were rarely late and when one of their subcontractors become less responsive, they immediately replaced them so that the work could finish on schedule. The project manager was very responsive and we rarely had to wait for more than a few hours to get an answer. Not only did they finish on time and on budget, they provided high quality work and professionalism. They were a bit higher than other quotes we received but well worth it. I look forward to working with them again on our next project.

Description of Work
Water damage repairs that encompassed drywall, painting, refinishing hardwood floors, tile installation and cabinetry

Category drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

02/13/2018

Tom B.

Jason Franklin from Willamette Restoration arrived approximately 30 minutes after our frantic call. The emergency service crew was at our door within the next 30 minutes. The entire project went smoothly and on schedule. Jason was wonderful. We could not have asked for a better person to manage the restoration. He was by our side the entire time, calling or stopping by the house nearly every day. He explained the process, and let us know when the contractors would be doing the work. We highly recommend Willamette Restoration. They will get the job done in a timely manner, and get the job done right!

Description of Work
During the installation of a new roof, it was not properly sealed. There was a rainstorm and leaking caused significant water damage to the sheetrock, walls and carpeting of our family room. Emergency services included tearing out damaged drywall, carpet and carpet pad, setting up a dehumidifier and air mover fans. After the drying process, drywall had to be hung, taped, skimmed and textured. The walls and ceiling in the kitchen and family room had to be painted; new carpet and padding was installed and the leather furniture cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

07/23/2017

Valerie B.

Working with Willamette Restoration is the worst experience I have ever had with any company. We were out of a home for almost a year when it was first stated that it would be four months. Their communication during this time was awful and full of lies. We would walk through the house and talk about fixes and they would write down nothing. They would speak over anything you said and completely disregard you. The work on the remodel is poor quality. The drywall is unfinished, bumpy in many places, not meeting up to corners; the painting lines are uneven; they painted brand new carpet when painting the base boards; windows were half painted because they didn't close/open them to paint the rest of them; (after 6 months) parts of the flooring is peeling and one part has completely fallen off; what is listed on the original agreement was not done or we had to argue with them to do it; their math and layout of the house was wrong so that they would get paid more than what they should be getting paid; all the paint in the house is chipping; spots where we went through the house to mark notes of missed paint, they painted over the tape. They installed a door backwards and we had to argue with them to get it flipped around. They left our furnace unchecked for six months causing mold in the house; and tried to began repairing drywall without turning on the heat until they were called out on it. The quality of the work is so bad that its embarrassing. The worse part of it, is that whenever we brought up the quality they acted like they didn't even understand how awful their work is. We had category 3 water damage, we had to fight and argue for sealant to be placed on walls/ceilings before installing the remodel. They damaged a tub and than installed it. We had to fight for them to remove the tub and reinstall a new one. (And stand there and listen to them lie to George Morlan Plumbling that they received the tub damaged, when the son of one of the contractors in charge told me that he damaged it) On the bill for the tub they lied to us about the cost of it by $100 (I have the bill from George Morlan to prove that.) We were told that instead of stripping our walls (that were wallpapered) that it was easier for them to put up 1/4 inch drywall over everything. We were told that we could take down all the drywall ourselves if we didn't like that idea and than they would do the drywall properly. After we did (their work) what they told us to do, the electrician came through and told us that we exposed wires and we had to bring the house up to code on exposed walls. I confronted the contractor about this and was told to hush about it. After so many issues I called the owner of Willamette Restoration and was met with a facade of a man. He came out and acted interested and than did nothing to make sure the project was done correctly. The entire situation caused my Father so much stress that he went into cardiac arrest and afib. During this time I asked the company to leave my Father alone as his life was on the line. Instead the company texted/harassed my Father daily with messages of payment. I would never recommend this company to anyone. The pictures below are finished work; when they didn't want to fix it, someone would just remove the blue tape and leave it.

Description of Work
Remodel After Water Damage

Work Completed On 07/23/2017

Review for Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. - PO Box 2679, Oregon City, OR - 36886244

04/08/2016

SUSAN C.

We had the unfortunate experience of needing an involuntary kitchen remodel due to a leak in the ceiling between an upstairs bathroom and the kitchen. The water ran down inside a wall, with no outward manifestation - caught in time when we noticed water in the crawlspace. Once the source of the leak was found (this meant punching holes in the wall of the kitchen until we found the leak in the ceiling), a plumber repaired it. We had mold mitigation people come in, who had to rip out the counter top, the sink module, and the dishwasher in order to get to the wall and open it up. That's another story. Once that was done, we hired Willamette Restoration to fix it all back up again. (We didn't know they could do all the above until we had it done by other contractors.) His project manager, Brent, arranged everything from there, and submitted the quotes to our insurance company so we could be reimbursed. Though it took a while to get it all accomplished (due to hiccups in delivery of counter top material - a supplier issue), the project was successfully completed. We did make lemonade out of the lemon. Before the leak, we had Formica counter tops with an ugly wood back splash, and since the counter top had to be cut apart for some of the mold mitigation repairs, the entire counter top and back splash had to be replaced. We opted to upgrade out of pocket to quartz with a glass/stone tile back splash. It all turned out quite lovely. The project took three over three months from leak detection to finish, but that was primarily because we used separate contractors who all had to coordinate with each other before we found Willamette Restorations. I give them a thumbs up.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall, painted walls and ceiling, arranged replacement of counter tops, tiling backsplash in kitchen, reinstall dishwasher, range, sink, plumbing

Category countertops,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2016

Review for Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. - PO Box 2679, Oregon City, OR - 31024005

04/07/2016

Craig G.

Description of Work
Lifetime guarantee.

Work Completed On 04/04/2014

03/25/2016

Kimberly M.

Description of Work
My mother's a house needed to be rebuilt after a fire. These guys were willing to accomodate everything we wanted to do. That was hard because she has 4 kids with conflicting ideas. They really listened and were creative. They helped us make it so much better than before. I can't say enough good things about the work and professionalism of these guys. I feel confident we picked the best, but they weren't the tram the insurance company steered us to. Given the choice I would pick them again!!

Work Completed On 09/11/2014

08/28/2015

Vaughn R.

Description of Work
They repaired our house after a large tree fell on it. They and their sub-contractors were friendly and professional. They paid particular detail to cleanliness, which we really appreciated. |They put in a considerable amount of work with my insurance company to make sure we were all on the same page. |My impression of them is of a well run company with people who are courteous and professional and who emphasize good work and minimum impact on the homeowner. |I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Work Completed On 06/19/2015

08/11/2015

Dan S.

This company has a team of rock stars. If you need to have damage control done and restore to new you will not find a better team to work with. From start to finish Derek led his team to an as new restoration. This is a company that stands by their customers every step of the way and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Restore house damage after fire

Work Completed On 08/04/2015

05/18/2015

Judy N.

Thanks to Derek and his crew for a fabulous, professional job well done. His positive, jovial attitude made this a fun and exciting adventure. Also thanks to their patience for answering my many picky questions. We are so pleased with the outcome. We received more than expected. Derek and his crew are the best. After meeting with Derek and Tracy we were impressed with their many years of experience and knowledge.. Everything went smoothly. Aaron , thanks so much for my beautiful new kitchen! We feel like were in a new home(: Sincerely , Larry and Judy Nichols

Description of Work
Our hot water tank became a fountain and proceeded to cover most of our flooring. They were on it right away with many fans and checking the walls for leaks. The water also damaged our kitchen lower cabinets. They worked closely with our insurance company to make sure all cost needed were covered. We are now enjoying our new floors and new kitchen cabinets.

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

10/19/2014

Barbara V.

Once again Russ, Clint and the guys at Willamette came through with flying colors. We began the kitchen project last summer, with the flooring and lower cabinets, and finished this summer with the upper cabinets, including two custom made storage units for the laundry room. The new cabinets matched those from last summer perfectly, and everything looks spectacular. The whole thing only took about four days once the cabinetry arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased. I'd recommend this company to anyone looking to do any remodeling or repairs. They are friendly, fair, responsive, professional and have an eye for detail that I appreciate.

Description of Work
Finished remodel of kitchen & laundry; custom cabinets; stove and microwave/hood.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2014

10/16/2014

Elizabeth S.

The service went really well. We were constantly in contact with them and they with us. There was never any issues with them the insurance company did take a little bit of time sending out payment but once received the company was able to get everything done in about two weeks.

Description of Work
The company worked with our insurance company and repaired a leak in our ceiling and then redid the entire downstairs ceiling as well.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

09/24/2014

Mickey H.

They were excellent. They helped me through the whole process and I felt very confident with them. Quick to respond and very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Remodeled whole kitchen. It had flood damage.

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

07/21/2014

Susan R.

They are extremely responsive and communicative. They did the work promptly and well. We found them very easy to work with. They were helpful in working through the insurance process, which was a new experience for us. Very respectful of working around our belongings. Cleaned up daily and thoroughly at the end of the job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had water damage from a leaking refrigerator on Memorial Day. I contacted Russ a couple of days later. I hired them to do the mitigation and restoration.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

06/03/2014

derek C.

I used their service a couple of months ago and they were fantastic. Their services cost me about $8,000.00. It took them 3 weeks to complete the job. They did a great job and the people who came in to work were fantastic. I will use their services in the future

Description of Work
I used the services of Willamette Restoration Services for water damage.

Work Completed On 04/16/2014

08/26/2013

Barbara V.

Russ Eells at Willamette is THE guy to call if you want your remodeling job done right and on time, regardless of the budget you have. I think he and his crew are absolute rock stars! This was the first time we had ever remodeled anything in our house, and I was really nervous about finding the "right" contractor. I started on Angie's list, and Willamette Restoration had excellent reviews. After meeting with Russ, I knew he was the right contractor for us. We both found Russ to be the right mix of friendly and professional with a real down-to-earth outlook that was extremely easy to work with. One thing I really appreciated was that he was willing to take the budget we had, and, staying within that number, gave us a kitchen that is just the right upgrade for our modest 1962 ranch house. Russ was extremely responsive to all my many questions and concerns; I never waited longer than about 12 hours for a response to a call or text, and most times it was much faster. He walked us right through the process from start to finish. Every member of his crew that I met, and that worked on this project was just exactly the kind of guys you want to have doing the job - quick, but not hasty, efficient, creative, calm, competent and just plain pleasant to have around. Special thanks to Bryan and his able assistant, Augie, for the actual demo and construction - your workmanship was outstanding! We weren't able to afford the complete remodel this summer, but we will absolutely be contacting Russ and the crew for next summer to complete the project. We wouldn't call anyone else.

Description of Work
Partial Kitchen Remodel

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2013

06/19/2013

MARV B.

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc were superb in every way. They were very prompt, professional, and very complete in their work. It was surprisingly short time that they did it but they were very thorough.

Description of Work
Willamette Restoration Services, Inc fixed water damage inside and out or our entry.

Work Completed On 11/07/2012

11/20/2012

MARV B.

Outstanding work. Their competence made a stressful situation tolerable. I can't thank them enough.

Description of Work
Found leak in roof, removed damaged insulation and drywall, and fixed everything. Russ and his crew were very careful to dry everything and treat for mold. All were expert, courteous, and professional. Our highest recommendation and our greatest appreciation.

Category drywall,insulation,roofing,water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/15/2012

09/14/2012

JENNIFER K.

We had water damage to our lower level. Russ Eells from Willamette Restorations did a wonderful job for us.

Description of Work
Carpet, tile, millwork.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/14/2011

asbestos removal and mold remediation

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Willamette Restoration Services, Inc.

How is Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. overall rated?

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. open?

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. is open:

Does Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Willamette Restoration Services, Inc.?

Yes, Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offer?

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. offers the following services: 24hr emergency services, work with insurance companies and adjusters for fire-smoke-water-storm damages to residences and small commercial buildings. Trained, friendly and experienced workers in the following trades: water damage dryouts, roofing, painting, framing, finish carpentry, tile, countertops, cabinetry,cleaning, contents moving, demo, decks, fences, siding, drywall patching, fire damage deodorization, doors and windows.

Are there any services Willamette Restoration Services, Inc. does not offer?

asbestos removal and mold remediation