Urban NW Construction LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

CALL US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY ESTIMATE!! 503 358 8237 Roof replacement specialists, together our co-founders Tom and Justin bring over 20 years of roofing installation experience. Urban NW Construction is a local, family run business that provides quality roofing services that exceeds the

2022 Super Service Award

Skylight Install

skylight installation

202197045
Adding new VELUX skylights
View project

roofing (32)gutter repair (3)skylight installation (2)house painting (1)

11/16/2022

Byron D.

Tom came over to give a bid on replacing my roof very soon after I called him. He had me look at the roof with him and showed me the extra wear and tear on it. Tom was very responsive and communicated very well. The work was done very fast and they did really good work on the roof. Any needed plywood was replaced quickly and they were very thorough. I asked for tinted skylights and even though they were on back order, Tom was able to get them sooner using persuation with that company. I wanted the patio cover redone, so Justin (the other owner) came over to help figure out the best and least costly way to get that done. Also, Tom and Justin painted my house. They were very good at that, too, and I have had lots of comments from the neighbors and friends on how well it looks! Then, they had a team come and quickly put on new gutters. Overall, they were reasonably priced, I'm very happy with their (and their crew's) work and I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Roof (with new plywood on part of roof); New Tinted Skylights; Patio Cover redone; House painted; and New Gutters.

10/19/2022

Stacie W.

My experience with Urban NW was very good. Tom was very friendly and communicative. They came in with a fair bid and I felt that I could trust them to do the work that needed to be done. Tom walked through all the details - both before they started and after the job was completed - which made me more confident in the work they did. They finished in record time - 2 days - and it looks great!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/28/2022

Crystal G.

I contacted Tom’s company because I needed some specific roof work done; missing shingles, a couple of holes, and some vents installed. Although Tom was not able to help me with all of my requested work, what he was able to help me with he did so quickly, efficiently, and with a great attitude. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
General Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

07/15/2022

Bill N.

The owner Tom was extremely good at communication, his bid was the most competitive and his workers were very professional and did a fantastic job very quickly. The new roof and gutters look amazing and everyone on my street has commented on how great it all looks.

Description of Work
Complete new roof with all new plywood and new gutters

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

06/16/2022

Eugene M.

Tom with Urban NW construction was very nice to work with. The work was done on time and they did a great job. He kept us informed about ever step. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
full roof installation

Work Completed On 06/18/2022

05/02/2022

Robert T.

I have used lots of contractors for over 30 years and have had a house built. Tom Parham from Urban NW Construction is by far the best contractor I have ever worked with. When obstacles arose, as they often do, he always handled them quickly and at his own cost to ensure everything went smoothly, on time and within estimates. I not only would recommend him, but would also encourage friends and family to use his services. 6 out of 5 stars

Description of Work
replace roof

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

04/19/2022

Karen L.

In the middle of February, I could find no roofer willing to come and look at the spreading water stains on the ceiling of a small bump-out that has a flat roof. In talking to Tom, it was clear he knew what he was a talking about. He took pity on me and stopped by, performed a quick patch job designed to hold us until a few years from now, when we need a new roof. I'm grateful for his kindness and his knowledge.

Description of Work
Repair of roof leak

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

02/25/2022

Travis L.

Tom was great to work with, communication was great and responsive. They cleaned up everyday and I could hardly tell they were ever there. They were reasonably priced and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

08/31/2021

Micah H.

We have an in-law unit built in the 40's, and its roof was in rough shape. Urban NW came out, ripped off the old roof (including the plywood), and installed a new roof over the course of 3 days. The shingles we requested were out of stock, so they upgraded us to the next level up. The roof looks great now and we're very happy! Very responsive through the whole process and very quick. I think they got started within about a week and a half of getting our estimate.

Description of Work
Complete Re-roofing

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Review for Urban NW Construction LLC - 20200 S Ferguson Rd, Oregon City, OR - 39459306

04/02/2021

Jonathan N.

Roofing project went great as expected. I Highly recommend Urban Northwest for projects of this nature. Owner and crew were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Full Roof Install

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/28/2021

jonathan N.

Work was done in two days. Hardworking crew, looks great.

Description of Work
new roof Install

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

02/11/2021

Leslie S.

awesome great crew great communication

Description of Work
roof install

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/21/2021

A L P.

I was grateful, to have such fine workmanship, from the crew of Urban NW Const. They were also punctual, courteous, and did a great clean-up. Tom the owner came out to my house, and I have had various roofers come out, but Tom was good to his word if he told me of a day or time he would call, it was that, and if he was running late, he would let me know, that in itself is worth its weight in gold to me. That is how I determine who I will do business with. Thank you.

Description of Work
Roofing, taking off old roof shingles, applying all that is required for new roof.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and feel honored that you trusted us with roofing your home. Sincerely, Tom Urban NW Construction

01/17/2021

Dan A.

Highly recommend. Tom was responsive, timely, and efficient at every step along the way. There were some surprises that arose during our project, but Tom and his crew took care of them professionally each time. He went above and beyond to help properly connect bathroom vents, and to replace some deteriorated plywood that his crew had at first missed. In the end we got a high-quality result at a competitive price.

Description of Work
Re-roof of my duplex investment property

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review and kind words. The duplex turned out great! Sincerely, Tom Urban NW Construction

01/09/2021

salina H.

Excellent! Tom was wonderful to work with. We had our timeline pushed back because of the fires. Tom stayed in good communication the whole time and made sure we were a priority. The crew was fast and friendly. We love our roof and gutters, looks beautiful! From start to finish, we couldn’t be happier. We will recommend Urban NW Construction to anyone looking for an excellent company to work with.

Description of Work
New roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

[Member Name Removed], What a crazy time with the fires happening! You are an amazing customer and we sincerely appreciate the kind review. Take Care, Tom Urban NW Construction

11/25/2020

Delilah M.

The job was done quickly and efficiently and we are pleased with the results. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us for your roofing needs. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our work! Sincerely, Tom Urban NW Construction

10/25/2020

Brenda H.

Tom was very professional, and personable. Responded quickly and got work done quickly and i am pleased with it. Cleaned up area nicer than when he arrived, and checked twice for nails and tracks than could have fallen into lawn, giant magnate it's very cool.

Description of Work
replace Shed roof

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We always love to hear from our customers! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work we provided. Take Care, Tom Urban NW Construction

10/09/2020

Audrey T.

Everything went very well. Finished in 2 days, beautiful new roof, cleaned up very well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
new full roof Install

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/26/2020

James M.

I have had at least a dozen larger projects done on my home in my lifetime and this is by far the happiest I have been with any project. I highly suggest finding a smaller company without huge overhead to get the best value for your dollar. Justin and Tom's company fit that bill for me. I had Urban NW Construction install a metal roof. They did great. Not only did they have the best bid (by a significant amount) they had a professional and courteous crew. Justin was also able to save me extra money by recommending other companies that he likes. Justin and Tom seem to enjoy their work and were pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Installed a metal roof.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We are so happy that you had a great experience with our company! We truly believe in the "ma and pa" motto of running a business. You made an excellent selection for your roof, it looks amazing. You'll enjoy it for years to come. Thank you for the kind review, Urban NW Construction (Tom and Justin)

07/25/2020

Debbie S.

Excellent. They did superb work and were efficient with time. Very respectful and kind and went out of their way to communicate and let me know what they were doing and why. Good price for a great job. Justin Lynn is a great guy and all of his employees were too.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight installed with some exterior painting

Category roofing, skylights, house painters

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy that you are pleased with the work we did! Your house looks amazing, and you were a joy to work with.

11/07/2019

LaDonna G.

Justin came out for and estimate on roofing and before doing the actual measurements quoted the job at about $9,000. Then I get the emailed, and it was definitely for $9,000. But when I had a few questions about the estimate, concerning the deal on Angie's list for roofing of $6499 for a 2000sq ft roof, he quickly shot me down saying that I cant get any better estimates less than his. And when I had asked about if it included the price of gutters I had mentioned upon our meeting, as the estimate breakdown was vague in details, he said he had a guy, but didnt quote me and abruptly ended the phone call when I had said I had other estimates for a $1,000 less that included the pricing of new gutters with the roof. My biggest complaint is that if your going to run a business and your going to do specials like the one advertised on angies list, know what the special is and give quotes accordingly, as he claims he had no clue what special it was, til I informed him that I contacted him thru Angie's list, and the printed price should be reflected in the quote. Understandably my roof is 2100sq ft and I know there is extra cost for more material and labor for anything more than the advertised 2000sq ft. I also know i need to have a few boards replaced, which is an extra charge. But I checked out another company on here that had an offer as well, and they actually did a breakdown and even showed the discount. I'm still in the decision making process and obviously Urban NW Construction is not going to make the cut....

Description of Work
New roof installation and gutters

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

09/13/2019

Alex L.

Not honest. Price at double of the market average. When came to site to provide estimate, sweet talk to offer 1 thing, when provide quote, try to sell another thing. I can attach the estimate from the same person sent out on different day after 2 conversations, with exactly the same details, except price is 16800 and 23600. And later on make up excuse to say labor is injured and cannot do the work

Description of Work
Roofing replacement