RON'S WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since May 2005

My name is Bill Wentz. I bought Ron's Window Cleaning in 1993. Ron's Window Cleaning has been in business since 1977. We provide the highest of quality and integrity in the business. We always have free estimates and provide our services in a timely manner....

Stellar Construction

Stellar Construction is focused most on quality work, customer service, and great pricing here in the Portland Oregon Metro area and Vancouver Washington. With that in mind,we provide the highest quality service and materials at the lowest rates to fit your budget. We are friendly, reliable and knowledgeable in the art of custom outdoor living structures Let us help you improve your home and you will love the results!

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC

Award-winning & Owner-operated Distinctive Enterprises and Painting offers a wide array of services for our Oregon and Southwest Washington customers. These services include preparation, interior painting, exterior painting, wood finishing, floors and decks, and pressure cleaning. We proudly offer these services for complete customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Beatriz Munoz.

Offers by DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC on Angi

08/14/2013

Bill arrived on time with his right hand man(brother). The two man team were very professional, on time, and worked diligently on cleaning all the windows, along with the window screens. Both worked straight through doing our two story house very timely. Both brothers were polite, friendly, and considerate of our dogs. Bill was even helpful in giving my wife mirror cleaning tips. We will use Bill and his brother again, and noticed they offer Christmas Light hanging for our house. See you in November!!!! Will highly recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside/outside and screens.

Category window cleaning,holiday decorators

06/13/2013

Prompt, fast, excellant job.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows on a two level home, inside and out.

02/06/2013

Bill was on time, he and his worker completed the job in a professional and highly favorable manner. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
window cleaning, inside and out, some windows challenging from a height issue.

11/13/2012

This second hand from my wife but she said that Bill(?) was very likable, and that he and his co-worker performed excellent work

Description of Work
All first floor Windows cleaned

09/13/2012

They did an excellent job...very quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washed the windows in and out, removed screens and replaced.

10/21/2011

I have been using Ron's Window Cleaning for over 30 years. Bill has been coming over for the last 17 years. He does a great job. In and out in a timely, professional manner. Give him a call.

Description of Work
Window washing.

01/31/2011

They were great and the experience was great. I will use them again this year.

Description of Work
Ron's Window Cleaning cleaned my windows inside and out.

02/20/2009

They did an excellent job. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows for me in a matter of two or three hours. We have probably thirty windows and two glass doors. They cleaned the inside and outside of the windows.

08/18/2007

He came at 8:00 am as he said he would. He went right to work,we have very high ceilings and a lot of glass up high.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out on our home.

08/18/2007

Loved these guys! They showed up on time and quietly got to work. They repaired a screen that had pulled out from its seal and never said a word about it-I discovered they had repaired it after they left. They also cleaned the screens and we had never discussed that aspect of the job. The windows sparkle-even the pesky living room windows. The whole house looks crisp! When my husband came home he was so impressed he declared we would have them come twice a year-and he is pretty picky.

Description of Work
Bill and his brother cleaned all windows and screens in our two story 3600 sq ft home. Some of the windows in the living room are unforgiving as the sun shines in at an angle in the morning and every streak and speck can be seen.

Category screen repair,window cleaning

All of our services are provided for any job below 4 stores. We also provide a water feed system up to 45 feet up.