Red Bark Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

19561 Morrie Dr

Oregon City, OR 97045

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time....

mulch delivering (47)fence company (1)

08/24/2021

Cynthia H.

It was excellent. Their service providers are excellent.

Description of Work
They put bark in my yard.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

08/05/2020

Steve C.

Red Bark called ahead to let us know they were on the way. Their truck is specially equipped to blow barkdust and their employees worked very professionally and efficiently. Awesome service!

Description of Work
Barkdust for our yard

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

05/10/2019

Caleb F.

Update to my review: they eventually came out 2 hours late for the quote. I will update again if I decide to use their services.

Description of Work
Bark dust blowing

05/10/2019

Caleb F.

Had an appt on Wednesday and no one showed up. I had to call and figure out what happened which was a driver calling in sick. Rescheduled for Thursday, no one showed up. Called to figure out what happened and no one picked up. Can’t figure out how they got an A rating!

Description of Work
Needed a quote about bark dust

04/09/2019

Randall M.

These guys are great! They came just a few days after I called, blew bark dust all around exactly where I asked, and cleaned up after themselves. The were fast, friendly, and affordable.

Description of Work
Fresh Red Hemlock Bark Dust (Residential)

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

11/27/2018

Kathryn M.

They had the very best price of anyone and delivered a full unit, I think 7.4 CuYds. The first time I called, I think I was offered a partial load price, but when I called to order they said they only delivered full units. So I made a place for them to deposit what would be extra. I've never done this before and they would not blow onto my steep bank which is completely grown-over with plantings, but otherwise did what I asked. It was going to be a very hot day so they were rushing to get done early, but they didn't cut corners, just hustled. Compost was dark and with no weeds.

Description of Work
Blown-in Compost

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

05/10/2018

Evan S.

Excellent service and professional in every way! I called and scheduled a unit of medium fresh fir bark dust to be blown in a week ago. They arrived on schedule, completed the job in a short time, and cleaned the area with an exceptional attention to detail. Our yard now looks beautiful and I will be hiring these great folks again!

Description of Work
1 unit of bark dust blown in

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

04/13/2018

CHRIS D.

Very well! The foreman listened carefully to what I needed and made some great suggestions on how to best do it. The job was done quickly and it looked terrific when completed. I've worked with this company in the past and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
Had four units of bark nuggets blown in around my home.

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

11/24/2017

KATHY K.

They did a great job, followed my directions to the letter.

Description of Work
Blew on 2 units of compost.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

10/02/2017

Michael B.

Best price (by far), punctual and very friendly crew. They blew in 5 units of dark hemlock in about two hours. Cleaned ip neautifully. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mulch blowing

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Bark Blowing. Mulch & Topsoil.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover