Quality Tree Service & Landscape Maint LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2006

At Quality Tree Service, we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction. We take every step and necessary precaution to ensure that we provide our valued customers with quality, professional and affordable landscaping services, time after time. Quality Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance LLC.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

tree service (38)concrete repair (9)hardscaping (6)lawn & landscaping (5)stone & gravel (3)lawn care (3)fence company (2)decks & porches (2)roof cleaning (1)leaf removal (1)

01/02/2022

cameron R.

This message is to express our positive appreciation for the professional work performed on extensive tree work on our property. We had multiple tall trees surrounding & overhanging our home (which caused us many problems during last ice storm). Quality Tree Service came out promptly as promised for both the reasonable estimate & followed by the appearance of entire work crew to perform the work, which they did in an efficient & professional manner. We were impressed & pleased with their job! We were particularly impressed with "Francisco".

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Work Completed On 01/02/2022

Hello Thank you for your kind words. We will always strive to do our very best and exceed in your needs of any tree work. We are here anytime especially in emergencies.

07/13/2021

Micah A.

Francisco’s crew came and removed my tree. They were punctual, professional, and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend the to anyone.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grind

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/24/2021

john J.

Jose accepted a job to trim 30' cedar hedge for $1000. Date was arranged for him to arrive on one of two days at his convenience. His crew never showed up, and I left multiple voice mails and emails to his attention. None of them were acknowledged or given the courtesy of a reply to explain. Won't use again....

Description of Work
Hedge Pruning

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We are always doing our best to reach all our customers in a timely manner. We strive for zero miscommunication and always reply to our customers. We apologies we couldn’t meet your needs.

06/13/2021

Susan B.

I had just had my trees serviced when two weeks later we had a terrible ice storm. I had three widow makers and a yard full of debris. I called my original tree service, left multiple phone and text messages to request removal of the dangerous foliage/limbs and they have yet to respond. I finally started calling everyone on Angie's List and finally got a hold of Franasco. I told him about my plight and he was here within the hour with an estimate. I thought pricing was a little high, but this was a dangerous situation. I decided to pay after he said he could be here by 8am the next morning. Every other company was three weeks to two months out. The team arrived on-time, worked diligently and professionally and completed the job in about three hours. I was completely thrilled with their work ethic, thoroughness and personability of the entire team. Quality Tree Service is now my GO-TO tree service company. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of storm debris, tree inspection and removal of widow makers.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/05/2021

Marty G.

The Quality crew arrived right on time a couple of days later, and with what I can only call amazing efficiency the team cleared and chipped the debris, climbed and repaired the tree, and cleaned up the yard. They took special care in laying a protective path so the lawn was not damaged during the work. And the Douglas fir tree looks great and feels safe! This is the third project Quality has done for us, and we will definitely use them again! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had six large piles of tree branches and other debris from a recent icestorm spread over our yard, along with severe damage to a very tall Douglas fir near our house. Francisco from Quality Tree visited our property, assessed the damage, made recommendations, and gave us a very fair estimate.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/15/2021

Anne S.

Excellent and prompt communication with Francisco, from the estimate through completion of the job. Excellent performance and communication of the crew chief, Eric,. Eric and his entire team. deserve high accolades ... safe and thorough. Highly recommend Quality Tree Service!

Description of Work
Removal of two 160 foot Cottonwoods. Wood left on property in 15-16” rounds. Chipping of smaller branches. Stump grinding of one tree trunk.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Review for Quality Tree Service & Landscape Maint LLC - 17902 S Holly Ln, Oregon City, OR - 39136477

08/09/2020

Bonnie S.

Absolutely perfect. Eric and his crew arrived on time and were well prepared. Besides doing great work, they rescued a baby bird while using their bucket to get to the top of the tree. They trimmed the branch which held the nest and replaced it in a similar position in an adjacent tree therefore not disturbing the bird or the nest. After completing the tree removal, they cleaned the yard of all twigs, pine needles, sawdust etc and left the house and yard in pristine condition. I highly recommend Quality Tree Service. If you need tree removal, look no further.

Description of Work
Removal of huge tree

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Hello We greatly appreciate the kind words left for our crew. We always do our very best to excel in everything we do. We thank you for the opportunity and can’t wait to begin a new project at your home. Thank you again always a pleasure

06/06/2020

john J.

Definitely one of the best experiences we have had with a firm to work on our landscaping and trees. Excellent communication, took the time to explain suggestions and health benefits. Crew came in and worked quickly and effectively per specs of proposal. Did a great job cleanup. Definitely would recommend and I would use again on another project.

Description of Work
Tree and hedge pruning.

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/16/2020

Joyce V.

It went exceptionally well. Arrived on time and started work immediately. I wanted to watch, but couldn't right away. I was shocked because after one hour the job had been completed! The ground had been cleaned up and there was no evidence that any work had been performed. The tree had been ground up and removed from the property. No leaves, twigs or bark on the sidewalk or street. The tree was gone. Can't ask for better than that!

Description of Work
Removal of tree from backyard.

Category concrete repair, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

05/16/2020

Joyce V.

Description of Work
Removal of tree from backyard.

Category concrete repair, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

05/06/2020

Robert L.

Went well. Good communication. My only concern was the fact that estimator did not wear a mask during this Covid 19 crisis. I did. However, he maintained proper social distancing. This concern could be easily remedied. The crew worked quickly and efficiently. They did rgreat work.contact person did a excellent follow-up

Description of Work
Needed to remove dead small deciduous tree and small pine and replace dead tree with new one.

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

03/23/2020

Gene G.

These gentlemen are the absolute best. Fast response, a very fair price, and excellent work. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your kind words and we thank you for allowing us to provide our services to you. We are here for you when ever you need us. From all of us at Quality Tree Service

02/27/2020

David G.

Crew did excellent job of cutting down, chipping, stump grinding, and then replacing 3 trees in my yard. They took care of getting all permits and replacement trees. Yard was cleaned well after job was done.

Description of Work
3 Trees removed and replace

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

05/24/2019

Shane P.

Francisco and his crew did an amazing job with my trees, yard and fence! I'm very please with the result. Even as the job grew Francisco and his crew handled all of the work quickly and cleanly. I found minimal if any left behind debris. I would highly recommend contracting Francisco and his crew if you want a job well done!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, yard cleaning and fence repair

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/10/2019

Sara G.

Jose and crew were prompt and professional. They quickly removed 4 trees and did a wonderful clean up job. The cost was fair for the size of the job. I recommend them and would hire again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the kind words. We always make sure to be professional while taking care of our customers. Thank you for your time and consideration. Give us a call anytime

02/11/2019

Martha Y.

Our patio was transformed from one in disrepair to a beautifully designed new one. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
They rebuilt a patio in our backyard.

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

02/05/2019

Matt J.

Excellent work by Jose and this crew. Made light work of limbing and thinning 100ft ash trees. Very polite. And very easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 01/27/2019

02/01/2018

Bev B.

Excellent! The crew was very efficient, professional, and did a great clean-up after. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
tree trimming for five trees

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

12/11/2017

M A B.

Excellent job of shaping maple, flowering pear, and Japanese maple trees, various shrubs. Ground a stump, removed a few shrubs. Long overdue. Very knowledgeable. Good crew, excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
Major pruning trees & shrubs

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for giving us an opportunity to take care of your various plants, trees, and stump. We are glad you enjoyed our work. When ever you need our work just give us a call and we will be there to take care of your next project. Thank you again

10/09/2017

Geoffrey M.

They were punctual, and quick to respond. When doing the work, they noticed I had some other branches that had been pruned but not removed, and removed those as well

Description of Work
2 Trees, Stumps, roots removed, Also needed some pruning

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your insight given to us. It was a pleasure working for you. When ever you need more tree work please give us a call. Thanks again

10/09/2017

John T.

Excellent. All work completed as promised. Quality Tree Service is great to work with. We have worked with them for several years and will continue to do so. We always receive compliments from our neighbors after Quality Tree Service has performed work on our landscape. We highly recommend QTS.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category fencing, landscaping, leaf removal, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for providing your insight as to our work. We appreciate working with you and when ever you need us again you know who to call. Thank you again

09/17/2017

Kathy C.

I received a bid the day I called and they were able to do the work 2 days later. There was quite a bit of debris in my yard and my neighbor's. When they finished the work their clean up was amazing--as if they had not been there. They took great care in protecting my neighbor's patio in the process of the cutting down the large tree.

Description of Work
I needed a large tree cut down and several other smaller ones in addition to having many others trimmed away from the house.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017