OREGON MARBLE REFINISHING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Oregon Marble Refinishing is a natural stone restoration company. We refinish stone floors, countertops, tables, mantels, showers, tub decks, etc. We specialize in marble, limestone and travertine floor polishing, honing, grinding (to remove lippage), granite polishing, honing and sealing. We take pride in the quality of our work and strive, to the best of our abilities, to give our clients the desired results that THEY want to achieve. Our mission is simply to make our customers happy, so they can enjoy the quality and beauty of their natural stone....

On The Level Remodeling Co.

On The Level Remodeling Co.

Our focus is providing highest quality and best service. We have in-house design staff that will design your project and show it to you in 3D before we build it. We use the best sub-contractors to assure the highest quality end product. We strive to stay on time and in budget. There are other companies that offer similar services but are more expensive due to high overhead. We keep our overhead low so we can offer the best service and quality without being as expensive as some of the larger firms in Portland. We do not strive to be and will rarely be the lowest bidder, unless we are bidding against the larger firms "that your grandparents used". If you're looking for a high quality, professional, honest contractor without high pressure sales tactics, call or email us today .

06/20/2018

What can I say....countertops are a pleasure to keep clean now. He removed many layers of buildup and then resealed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
granite countertops needed striping and then resealing

02/06/2017

He was on time, was very flexible to work with and provided high quality results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing and sealing of two marble bathroom countertops, plus sealing of granite kitchen counters.

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found this contrator off of Angie's List. I sent them an email with a request for a meeting and they responded almost immediately. they came to my house the next morning and gave me a price for the work that I wanted. They were very prompt, professional and did an excellent job on the work. I would definitely both recommend them to others as well as use them again.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

09/23/2014

I heard about OMR as a referral from a stone cutter I pass on a regular basis. I gave Hal measurements and a description of the kitchen island and he provided a bid over the phone. Hal called prior to arrival and was punctual. He protected the surrounding areas very thoroughly prior to starting. I had a polished marble island which I wanted brought down to a honed finish. Hal meticulously made thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished carrara marble kitchen island

06/12/2014

He is incredibly professional. He was punctual. He came out and looked it over, gave a bid, had a reasonable return time of when he could do the job and he did it absolutely perfectly and he didn't make a big mess in my whole house either. He's just very professional and knowledgeable. He was A in every category. In fact, I recommended him to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He polished and sealed our marble bath vanity and he replaced grout and he honed, sealed and filled a marble dining table. He replaced and re-grouted tile edging in the kitchen and he cleaned and re-sealed all my granite in the kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

Grinding (with diamond abrasives) removes lippage (uneven tiles), deep scratches, and makes surface flat. Honing removes small and medium scratches and etching from acidic or high alkaline substances before polishing. Honing also can produce a nice matte finish if so desired. Polishing restores shine and luster to marble, travertine, limestone and granite. Repairs chips, cracks, grout, filling of holes in travertine, caulking. Replacement of tiles. Deep cleaning removes deeply embedded di