Maximum Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2010

18410 S Green View Dr

Oregon City, OR 97045

I have other licenced sub-contracters to use on the job. It really just depends on the size of the project.

05/04/2016

Robert B.

Description of Work
We scheduled an appointment for them to come out and provide an estimate but they never showed and never responded to follow up inquiries

Category remodeling, garage builders

06/25/2015

Joanne S.

Very efficient, is punctual and job is done quickly and professionally. Helpful with suggestions Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel , painting, miscellaneous repairs

09/26/2013

GAYLE C.

He started last August and finished October and the price is average compared to other quotes that we had. It was a old garage and we had him tear down our old garage and rebuild a new one at the same place. We also had him tear up the front lawn and lower it and put in a new sidewalk in like an approach to the house. Everything about the garage was perfect and the front lawn was great but the concrete work he did there were several cracks on the concrete. They did what they thought I would like and they did what I wanted the plants and flowers on our lawn. They came out and did a pretty good job putting those though in and stuff. They put in some plants in that was okay but they put in some shrubs under shrubs I have there already.

Description of Work
I used Maximum Construction last October to build a new garage and put a new driveway and sidewalks.

Category concrete repair, lamp repair, landscaping, lawn service, siding, garage builders

12/31/2012

Beth W.

It was a great experience working with them. They stayed within the estimate and did the work in a timely manner. Everything was done professionally. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Sewer drain replaced. Involved excavation of sidewalk and yard, replacement of sewer line and new concrete sidewalk.

08/02/2012

Diane C.

Both projects went smoothly and very quickly. Gordon's crew is very efficient and quick. They got the job done in a very timely manner and did a very good job. He communicates well and often so I always knew what the status of the job was and he was accommodating. He is great to work with when brainstorming how to get something done in a cost effective way and works well with architects who "get" construction. His prices are reasonable for the quality of work...he is not the lowest bidder but he is not the highest either but for the quality of the work and the knowledge that the job will be done right, I would choose to pay a little more anyway. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
There were 2 projects that Maximum Construction did for me. The first was to remove an interior stairwell in my building, replace the floor where the stair were and then to finish off the first floor space into a future kitchen. The project required electrical as well as plumbing re-routing. The second project was to enclose an exterior stairway.

Category contractors, decks, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking

07/16/2012

Ann R.

This was mostly about getting help to do work I was unable to do myself. Estimate, walkthrough was simple and easy and he pointed out what was and wasn't necessary in the list of work I thought I needed. I provided most supplies and he provided the labor, 3 guys @ $45/hour each the first trip and they knocked out almost all of the work in 6 hours. Electrical work required trenching of drywall in garage to run circuit and after the fact you can't tell the work was done unless you know exactly what to look for. Cabinet remodel came out perfect. Can't tell changed part from original.

Description of Work
Wide range of handyman work for new rental property including redesign of built-in cabinet for media center, running new electrical circuit, roof cleaning & repair with upgrades to flashing, gutter screening on two story house, built in bathroom medcine chest.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, electrician, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

03/16/2012

MCCOY S.

I give them high ratings and will use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
They did some work for us about 6 months ago. They did some partial work for different parts of my home.

12/21/2011

William M.

They did not have attention to detail. They made an effort to fix the issues but even afterwards they were not able to meet our expectations. We felt like they rushed the work and did not get some areas smooth on the sheetrock. They happened to damage our refrigerator in the process which they did pay for. They ended up causing some damage to our hardwood floors. The damage could have easily been prevent if they placed some protective sheets down before the work. The owner was friendly and did make an effort to make sure we were happy in the end but the whole experience was not what we were looking for.

Description of Work
We hired them to do a kitchen remodel. The did the framing, installed our cabinets, drywall and all the finished work.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling

06/12/2011

Sue V.

He was prompt for both his estimate appointment and on the date the work was completed. He gave us options and thoroughly explained what he would be doing. We were impressed that he arrived with exactly the right amount of materials. The work is excellent and the fence looks great. The final cost was what was estimated. He was also able to help us on another small job on the same day. Gordon is very helpful and gave us good advise on a number of things around the property. We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Gordon replaced a fence around the small backyard of a duplex.

Category fencing

04/08/2011

Fletcher W.

Gordan did an outstanding job on our upstairs bathroom remodel. He was creative with solutions that respected our budget and always communicated when a decision would impact our overall cost. He is very easy to work with and has a positive "can do" attitude which we really appreciated. As our house is old (1924), and of course comes with surprises when gutting a bathroom, he was quick to figure out ways to make the project work while maintaining as much existing pieces as possible. For example, he was easily able to move the skylight over a few inches in order to provide us with a more functional shower. And rather than tear out our entire banister upstairs (not within code and super dated looking), he simply worked with it and created an updated version that now looks fabulous and isn't a danger for small kids. We very much enjoyed working with Gordan and are beyond pleased with the final outcome. We'd 100% recommend him to anyone looking to remodel, especially if you have an older home with "character" that might make the project more complicated.

Description of Work
Upstairs master bathroom remodel, including stair banister and bedroom built-in cabinets. Basement framing and new stairs.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, skylights, woodworking, home remodeling

03/01/2011

Melissa C.

He comes out and does all kinds of things for me-small and large jobs. He is fantastic and does great work. I will have him back out this summer to do some work on my patio.

Description of Work
Various construction jobs

Category fencing, remodeling, siding

03/18/2010

Melissa C.

I had a great experience with Gordon, I would hire him again in a minute. If I had extra money now, I would have him on new projects at my house. I bought my house in 1996, hired another contractor to do some work in my "first house", and got completely taken advantage of, lost money, etc... My neighbor was having work done in his home and his dry wall man gave me Gordon's number, I interviewed him and he came in and saved the day or my house. He remolded my bathroom, removing pedistal sink and putting in a counter top sink, did some dry walling in bath. He changed out 2 doors in my house to more secure ones. Finished by adding more crown molding on the main floor..... 2003 I was ready to move upstairs and needed the whole upstairs finished and a bath added.... Gordon is great!!! I have referred him to many people and everyone is always very pleased and thank-ful.

Description of Work
Gordon finished and dormered my Master Suite upstairs. Added extensive closets, full bathroom, dry walled, electrical, painting, crown molding, wired sound system, put windows in, added structural support in basement for the upstairs. Garage work, put in a new garage door. Built my fence. I have known Gordon over 10 years and he has done quite a bit of work on my 1924 home. He is very professional and most of all very honest. Great work ethics. He also re-modeled 2 restaurants for us. Licensed and Bonded

Category contractors, decks, fencing, garage doors, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, basement remodeling

03/18/2010

Dean L.

The work was completed with minimal difficulties. Gordon was excellent at communicating regarding any concerns or decisions that needed to be made. Gordon was always willing to provide options about how to solve problems and would also provide an opinion as to what he thought was the best way to go. It was clear he knew what he was doing but also that he was comfortable that things could be done different ways. Gordon did an excellent job, he was easy to work with, and had a lot of practical sense. I appreciated his honesty, his practical advice, and his timeliness. The house passed rigorous inspection of myself and the county.

Description of Work
Framing of remodel and add on. Remodeling our home included two new bump outs and adding a number of new beams and wall changes to existing construction and adding a dormer. Issues like keeping the floors level between new and old construction were important. Much of the construction has occurred through many weather changes so that keeping our home "in the dry" was very important. We added 777 square feet to our home and another 900 square feet of the existing home is being remodeled. We lived in home during this work.

Category contractors, remodeling, siding