Lamont Bros.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

Lamont Bros. is a company committed to serving the Portland area with the highest quality of remodeling work. From design to completion you will find our dedicated team working with enthusiasm and creatively to create beautiful living spaces....

Yuma Bros Construction

We specialize in home remodels, providing high quality service at a reasonable price. We have decades of experience building and remodeling homes. We pride ourselves in delivering a quality product to our customers and keeping them informed throughout the entire project.

Michael Angelo Exteriors

We are still servicing our clients and taking extra precautions to handle your needs during these unprecedented times. Welcome to Michael Angelo Remodeling & Painting, (CCB#121571), we offer reliable, expedient and quality work. Your home’s exterior is what sets you apart from your neighbors. Let us help you achieve outstanding curb appeal by siding and/or painting your home. We are a proud member of the James Hardie Preferred Contractor Alliance! We off 0% Financing! Free estimates! Estimates includes labor, materials and removal/hauling away existing siding. Visit us at http://www.michaelangeloremodelingandpainting.com We are a proud Preferred Contractor with the James Hardie Alliance Program! Check out our profile! https://contractors.jameshardie.com/rml-or-michael-angelo-exteriors

Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC

Were a small family owned company with over 30 years experience. Will take the time to share the knowledge we have learned through out the years. We do everything from total rebuilds to minor repairs and sweeps. Anything brick or stone we can help design a project with our free estimates. We also do gas inserts and wood stove installation. A warm fire can set the mood and keep you warm when the power is out. Please call or email to set up a free consultation.

Offers by Bridgetown Chimney and Masonry LLC on Angi

06/05/2020

The crew did the job in two days! David and Zack were professional and skilled, and the job site was neat and clean when they finished. Matt was personable and easy to work with. In fact, we're looking around for other jobs these guys could do! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Shop stairs needed to be rebuilt

Category air duct cleaning,woodworking

07/01/2018

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting with Joseph and Jamie from Lamont Brothers, whom I had scheduled from Angie's List. I found them to be exceptional in their desire to help me achieve my goal of turning my ideas into reality. I certainly recommend them to anyone who wants to turn their dream into their home.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

06/04/2018

We’re super happy with how our shower turned out. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Description of Work
Tub to shower remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/29/2018

Bottom line was the process and experience was good; bid price was horrible. Lamont Bros, who I've worked with before a couple years ago, were again prompt and professional. I know they do impeccable work which is why I contacted them. Both Daniel and Joseph were personable, professional and informative. They spent appropriate time surveying the chimney and attic, taking measurements, and explaini...

Description of Work
remove fireplace and stack, install new support beams, replace hardwood flooring where chimney was, install full bathroom in existing finished attic.

Category flooring contractor,masonry,architect,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your honest and helpful feedback! It helps us as we work to improve our services and communication for each and every customer. First, I think we could have communicated better. We originally discussed the budget on site of $40k for the bathroom with the exclusion of any structural work--we then went downstairs and reviewed some previous work that was...

02/27/2018

The experience exceeded our expectations from our first call to Designer Daniel Birch, who immediately visited our home and soon offered us an very complete written bid, to the completion of the remodel. We were given an exact schedule of work to be done each day and, prior to beginning, Daniel introduced us to the Remodeling Superintendent for our job, Joseph Tauscher, a mont employee with experi...

Description of Work
remove bath tub and construct tiled walk in shower

Category handyman service,home remodeling

10/27/2017

Excellent !. Daniel Birch, Lamont Brothers designer, worked with us to start with to draw up plans of what we wanted to do, get permitting, select cabinets, sinks, toilet, lighting and all cabinet hardware and get it ordered Then, when the time came for our project to done, he handed us over to Aaron Davenport, our construction superintendent, who guided us through the actual work to be done. All work was done very well, on time, and the leak issue was corrected to our satisfaction. The whole job took just a little over 3 weeks to complete. We are VERY pleased with the work and the overall project. !!!

Description of Work
Remodel of guest bathroom and laundry room. Correct leak under the cabinet in the laundry room New cabinets, new sinks, new toilet painting, finishing, etc. We wanted to keep our floor intact (ceramic tile) as it was in good condition

Category contractor","countertop installation","drywall contractor","glass repair contractor","handyman service","interior designer","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

09/27/2017

Lamont Brothers did a major 2 story addition/remodel job for us last summer, and we could not be happier with the work that they did. We had a second floor room added, one other second floor room expanded and a closet added, a roughed in bathroom added, a main floor bedroom expanded and the main floor layout completely changed, including a full bathroom remodel. Opening up an older house is always difficult, and complicating the work was the fact that we lived in the house for most of the construction (only around 400 sq ft of the house was not being touched by the project)- which meant that most of the construction was happening with my wife and 6 young children around the construction site. Not only did the workers keep my family safe, the guys actually took time to explain the work to my incredibly curious kids and on a few occasions let them take part in some of the activities (all safe, age appropriate, and with our consent, of course). By the end of the project, the workers felt like family members. Major remodels are always full of issues and we encountered our fair share of them, but the company always worked hard to provide a resolution that we felt was fair, or more often than not actually in our favor. We look forward to having them back to complete additional projects (kitchen and bathroom remodels) in the future. We've got nothing but good words about these guys.

Description of Work
Two Story addition to the back of our house, a bathroom remodel, floorplan/layout changes of some existing space to tie into the additional space.

Category ceramic tile installer","handyman service","interior designer","room remodeling","window installer","architect","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

05/29/2017

We are thrilled! The work is above our expectations! We are extremely happy with both the quality of work as well as the processes Lamont had in place to accomplish our goals. All employees and workers were friendly and polite, communicated effectively, were here on time, and conveyed the status of the job at all times. The project supervisor and his crew had the materials & supplies delivered on time, followed the design to the detail, and scheduled plumbing and electrical without delay, making the whole project run very smoothly. Any questions or concerns we had were addressed immediately, and this responsiveness added to an already positive experience. One additional comment: two items were complicated--having the ceiling patch match the rest of the ceiling, and building an aesthetically pleasing access door through the tile to the tub drain. Both were completed, without a doubt, thoughtfully and artistically. We couldn't be happier, and if we ever have another remodel or construction project, we will call Lamont Bros. Pictures are available at: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Originally, we wanted our master bath which included a tub and shower, completely remodeled, but we added a few other small projects, after working with Lamont's skilled designer. 1) Master Bath: full remodel down to the studs, with the goal of keeping the vanity and a built-in cupboard so it still matched the age and look of the rest of the house. 2) 2nd bathroom: tile the floor and install a new toilet 3) 3rd and 4th bathrooms: install new toilets 4) Patch and re-brocade ceiling located below master bath shower. Brocade to match the unusual pattern found throughout the house. ( Water damage had occurred in the past.)

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","interior designer","plumber","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

05/01/2017

I called them back to improve the area around the old light fixture. Looks much better. I am happy with the finished project.

Description of Work
I wanted to have skylights put in my dark kitchen. They put in two in an offset configuration, which works well. I asked them to come back out and improve the edges of the skylight and around the site where the original light fixture was. They did that and I am very happy with the results. Also, added a solar tube in the hallway.

Category handyman service","home remodeling contractor

12/23/2016

It was okay. I felt that the renderings were not what I could do on my own computer. Price was good. They were very creative. I had some other people in who were much more creative.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Lamont Bros. They did a consultation on my kitchen.

Category interior designer

Design build remodel services for kitchens, bathrooms, basements and additions. We will exceed your expectations whether you want to remodel a small bathroom or build a large addition.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover