Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2013

16076 S Harding Rd

Oregon City, OR 97045

A full phase design, build, remodel and maintenance company! Professional quality from a family business. Every job is our Most Important Job. Additional phone number - (503) 484-3518. Additional Email - davidd@ecmsportland.com.

11/21/2014

PATRICIA B.

Encompass was recommended to me by my real estate broker. I live in Pennsylvania and the house I've been renovating is in Portland Oregon. Obviously I needed a company I could trust to do things right and one that I could count on for quick responsive communications. Eric Roser was in charge of all my work. His manager and owner of Encompass, Tami Drougas, helped me with many aesthetic decisions. She is an expert in interior design and was very willing to offer good advice. The most important quality that I obtained by hiring Eric and Tami was the sense of trust we were able to establish early in the project. Our work took about two months to accomplish. I was able to be totally confident that Eric would not only get the work done well but be my eyes and ears as well. Tami was generous with her advice. With the assistance of Eric and Tami, I was able to bring a 1924 house that had been neglected for many years back to life and prepare it for rental. This is the home to which I will eventually retire.

Description of Work
Encompass did the following for me: * Oversaw the permit process for a preexisting non-permitted bathroom * Whole house interior painting including interior decorating advice on color selection * Selected and installed upscale kitchen backsplash * Installed hot water heater and permanent dehumidifier * Deconstructed some walls as needed on lower level * Coordinated work with multiple other contractors (electrician, mason, roofer, mold abatement specialist) as needed.

Category remodeling

09/09/2014

Kelsey S.

The project started over a year ago and still has another year until completion, so I might be jumping the gun here, but I've consistently been so impressed with Encompass and their guys that I thought it warranted a good review sooner than later. The project is going great though. They always come in with the best prices for the quality of work they offer and are very self sufficient. Not to mention they have great communication with the staff and I whenever something comes up that could affect a current or future resident.

Description of Work
I am a property manager for several large-scale apartment complexes in downtown Portland, which are currently undergoing remodels in hundreds of units. Not only is Encompass remodeling the units, but they are also the first ones we call for other projects including remodeling several lobbies, renovating our pool area, and water damage repairs.

Category remodeling

Spruce Up Northwest

Globus LLC

We are a family owned and operated company, second generation wood flooring experts, with over 15-years of experience. We specialize in installing, refinishing & restoring hardwood. We also work on all "plank" flooring, such as: Prefinished hardwood, or engineered flooring, as well as manufactured laminate & LVP/LVT. Nail down or glued downs. We work with variety of finishes. Oil-based polyurethanes, water-based, Swedish finishes. As well as colored stains. Contact us for your FREE estimate and consultation on your project (big or small).

Euro Masonry LLC

Euro Masonry LLC is a company backed by 10+ years experience. We offer competitive rates and have very excellent references with very satisfied customers. Free estimates. Our work is always high quality, clean, and done in a timely manner. Additional contact name - Kiana Karlovic. Award winning. Additional phone number - (503) 333-0133.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Remodelling basement, kitchen, bathroom, tile, siding, cabinet & furniture.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services

How is Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services overall rated?

Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services open?

Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services is open:

What payment options does Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services provide

Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offer free estimates?

No, Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services does not offer free project estimates.

Does Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offer a senior discount?

No, Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services?

No, Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services does not offer warranties.

What services does Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offer?

Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services offers the following services: Remodelling basement, kitchen, bathroom, tile, siding, cabinet & furniture.