Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

1404 11th street

Oregon City, OR 97045

Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance is a local company. We're a part of your local community and we're here to help. Many contractors do not want to deal with small projects, but that is our specialty. No project is too small, from landscaping & gutter cleaning to painting or home repairs we are

07/20/2020

Jason J.

Great help troubleshooting issues I wasn't able to do myself. Gave me all the time he could in his busy schedule and cleaned up when finished. Great communication. Hoping to hire again for a variety of odds and ends that need to be fixed or refinished.

Description of Work
Shower Grout Repairs, Drywall Holes Patched, Posts in Yard removed

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service

06/18/2018

Patricia M.

Phil is great! He's come over to do small projects for me several times and I will turn to him again when something else comes up. He picked up a patio table for me and put it together. He also installed a sliding glass door security bar and adjusted an outdoor screen that was crooked. He also helped me clean out my garage and hauled items to Goodwill and to the dump. He also installed curtain rods and assembled a bed for me. He's very generous in assessing his fee, always rounding off his hourly rate in the customer's favor. I'm glad I found him!

Description of Work
Phil has come out and done several small jobs for me.

05/07/2018

Judi C.

Installed new bathroom shelving, hung a cabinet in the garage and fixed a loose deck rail. Very professional and knowledgeable. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Did some odds and ends fixes.

11/17/2016

AMY T.

He's incredibly responsive and reliable and will tell us if there is something he's not qualified to do. We have used him several times and will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Phil has done multiple projects at my business, mostly small as needed repairs - replacing a ramp, installing a sink, fixing fans, repairing toilets, installing computer monitor wall mounts to name a few.

Bright Creations Painting LLC

With more than 10 years in the trade we offer our clients outstanding interior and exterior finishes. We are here to provide all of your painting needs whether residential or commercial. Bright Creations Painting is here to service you!

Offers by Bright Creations Painting LLC on Angi
    Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Award 2022
    Best Coat Painting & More

Best Coat Painting & More is dedicated to bringing life back to your home. It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance

How is Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance overall rated?

Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance open?

Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance is open:

What payment options does Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance provide

Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance offer free estimates?

Ask Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance for details on free project estimates.

Does Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance?

No, Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance does not offer warranties.

What services does Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance offer?

Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance offers the following services: Drywall repairs Painting Exterior & interior door repairs Lock Installation General carpentry Dry rot repairs Installing medicine cabinets Small Remodel projects Ikea furniture assembly Landscaping Decks & deck repairs Exterior Steps Hanging artwork/mirrors Fencing Bathroom repairs Gutters Power Washing Siding repairs Pet Door installation Windows Grab bars & Hand rails Wheel chair ramps