Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2009

• Trade License Number
  • 175348

19379 Meyers Rd

Oregon City, OR 97045

Artistic D-Zine is a local family business, owned and operated by Damiel and his son Demren Harnden. Serving the Oregon City and surrounding areas, they specialize in home remodels and repairs, and do all work themselves. Services include kitchens, bathrooms, demolition, insulation, framing (metal and wood), drywall (all phases), authentic Italian plaster, painting (interior and exterior), flooring, finish carpentry (trim, mouldings, baseboards, cabinets) mold and mildew treatment, light plumbing, light electrical, tile, windows and doors, siding repair, decks (new and refinish), gutter repair, power washing, and handyman work. As for the quality of their work, just check out the reviews below! ...

Resposiveness

drywall (60)handyman (15)interior painting (11)woodworking (11)decks & porches (9)window replacement (8)tile installation (7)home remodeling (6)plastering (6)flooring (6)basement remodeling (5)siding companies (5)

12/30/2020

I was very impressed and inspired by my meeting. He had lots of great ideas and pictures of past projects. His imagination to see what a space was capable of becoming, his attention to detail as demonstrated by his portfolio, and commitment to high quality work was very exciting and refreshing. Unfortunately, we were not able to go with Artistic D-Zine for this project due to a crazy tight timelin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expand the living space under the deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

12/23/2020

D was Awesome! before even giving a quote for the work D did more due diligence than any of the other of many contractors we contacted. He looked through the crawlspace and even (with permission) carefully took apart some existing siding to discover that the wall behind it was solid concrete. He helped us think of problems that might arise during the project and how to deal with them in advance so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel of basement

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review. Your family was so sweet, especially those 3 adorable little girls of yours. I was happy to help and provide them with there own rooms specially made for them. Thank you for letting me add some of my own creative parts to the job to really complete the look. I appreciate the trust you showed in me to get it done right for you. I'll look forward to moving t...

11/19/2020

D was awesome. I received a call immediately to set up a time to get an estimate. He came same day to give the estimate. He fit the job in his schedule quickly. D is a super nice guy and did a very professional job installing plywood flooring throughout our attic space. He's a hard worker and made sure we were happy. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plywood flooring throughout attic space.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thanks guys for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. If you have any needs down the road I'd be happy to help. Take care and stay healthy

08/13/2020

D did an amazing job on our deck. We received a few estimates and he had the best price by far. He is very friendly and honest and does impeccable work. He finished our deck in a few days as promised even with some delays that came up as we went along. I would highly recommend D for any construction project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair/Re-build

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Photo for Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc.  - 19379 Meyers Rd, Oregon City, OR - 38796793

07/28/2020

D is amazing! When he came out to give a quote, he thoroughly explained everything. No one else did. He kept me informed of everything going on. I am thrilled with the work he did. My back stairs are the best feature of the house! For all future projects I will be calling D and recommending him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch levelled and new stairs from the house to the backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thank you for the review. You were great to work with. I am happy to help. Glad I could get done for ya.

04/04/2020

Excellent work!! They helped us with design ideas and choices. Showed various options to help with the design remodel. They documented in estimate all work and called out specific items that may need to be addressed after flooring and trim work were removed. They continuously kept us informed during the job of any issues as well as suggestions for solutions. Our 25 year old house looks beautiful a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring, drywall, paint, trim, window framing, repair sub flooring, furniture manipulation, design help, removal of old flooring(carpet, wood, linoleum,

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Photo for Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc.  - 19379 Meyers Rd, Oregon City, OR - 38479578

Thank you so much for the opportunity to help and for the review. The house looks great and we are happy to help on the next one. You guys were a joy to work with. Than you for all of your efforts to maintain social distances.

12/06/2019

D is a hard and thorough worker with a good eye; he's also a great guy. (Bit of a talker : ) His price was comparable to others, but he broke things down the way I asked, and pointed out problem spots, so I was confident that we wouldn't have surprises and scope creep for the price. He had a personnel mishap through no fault of his own which pushed the work and timing back a bit, but he really hus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling & wall drywall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Hello. Thank you for the feedback. I would be happy to come back and touch up any areas that need a little help. As we both know smooth finish ceilings are very hard to do and sometimes after painting areas can show themselves. So I will have no problem coming back soon to remedy that. You know that I want to do the best work so I'll take care of that. I would also be happy to look at what we can ...

12/02/2019

The owner is just too busy and is not able to set an appointment due to many issues going on in his business. I waited one afternoon last week after he asked me to text him so he could come over to bid on my work. After 3 hours he called to say he would not be able to come over. I finally told him if he was too busy to set up a reliable appointment to bid the job then I was not comfortable hiring ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, hanging pictures, sliding glass door repair

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

I'm sorry you feel like that and felt like you had to give me this sort of review. It's not easy to get to everyone on their timing when a person is busy, I'll agree. And I am usually very busy. Most people are more understanding of that. Then their patience is rewarded when they meet me and see the value my hard work and 28 years of experience brings them.

09/09/2019

Damiel was absolutely amazing. He did not just 'do' everything we asked for, and fit us into his in-demand schedule on late notice- he went above and beyond in the performance of his work, as well as the execution. He thought through every possible incarnation of how we would use what we asked for, and made modifications to make the additions not just the functional we were looking frr, but a joy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed fencing of the backyard completed, some small repairs to a grate, and a dog door installed.

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really do always try to do my best and provide a lasting product that I would be proud of in my own home. Thank you so much for seeing that . I was a pleasure to work with you and I will be looking forward to our next interaction.

08/18/2019

Met with D (Damiel) after receiving several bids for the work. We discussed the job and D took measurements and photos of existing trim for matching. Work began and, to be expected, we ran in to a couple snags which added time and complexity to the job. D and I did some joint problem solving and came up with some creative, and in the end, satisfying solutions to the problems. To get the job done, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo front porch pillars with stone cladding, add two accent windows to upstairs master bedroom

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,egress windows,plastering,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Photo for Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc.  - 19379 Meyers Rd, Oregon City, OR - 38052361

Thank you for this review. We most definitely faced some challenges and changes but this final product was very satisfying to see. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, and we will see ya soon. D

Repair drywall, handyman, remodeling, tile, painting, windows, doors, decks, fences, sheds, basements, water damage restoration & power washing.

Major Plumbing & electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal