Anderson Heating & Cooling

Oregon: Contractors
09/15/2022

PO Box 1803

Oregon City, OR 97045

Furnace, AC, and heatpump service, repair, and installation.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Here at Anderson Heating and Cooling, it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of home comfort for the Oregon City area for years. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products from Lennox Industries. Quality heating and cooling products are just where we begin. The technicians at Anderson Heating and Cooling are trained and equipped to handle anything from routine HVAC maintenance & repairs on a residential system to complete turnkey installations for commercial environments. Anderson Heating and Cooling offers your family or business the best heating and cooling products and HVAC services, combined with a level of customer service that will exceed your expectations....

HVAC Companies (452)

02/21/2020

Richard C.

Everything worked just fine and technician checked entire system.

Description of Work
Install smart thermostat

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

01/16/2020

Danielle S.

The technician never showed up on scheduled day and time. No one contacted us about being late, the no-show or rescheduling.

Description of Work
Scheduled HVAC servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am truly sorry for missing your appointment. We had a lot of customers with no heat that day, and there was a miscommunication between our office and our lead service tech. It certainly isn’t the norm for our company, and we are more than willing to make it up to you. Please feel free to call the office anytime and we will fit you in [Member Information Removed] your convenience. I hope you have a great year 😊

10/22/2019

Adam C.

I found Anderson Heating and Cooling when looking for someone to complete annual maintenance on our aging heat pump. I was impressed with the representative that came out (I completely forget his name). My wife and I have been saving for a while to replace our current HVAC system (installed in '93). We decided to go forward with things this Fall and, in preparation, I arranged five companies to give estimates. I had some good (and not so great) experiences) but kept coming back to Anderson. The price was right and the owner, Steve, was low-key, knowledgeable, and straight forward. I'm happy we chose them to install replace our system. The installation appointment was incredibly smooth and I was never pressured or upsold. There were no surprises and the price was exactly as estimated. I hope to enjoy a lot of low-to-no maintenance years to come with our new system, but I will definitely be using Anderson for my future needs. I highly recommend them as a company.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump and indoor electric furnace

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

09/18/2019

rebecca T.

Professional, very clear options, pricing. Problem was described perfectly. Problem fixed without any trouble. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot A/C problems. Replaced thermostat.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

03/14/2019

Kathryn J.

Great, he was on time, very deatiled and explained how to do my own check ups on the system in easy terms.

Description of Work
Furnace maintanance

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

01/07/2019

PAM J.

Repaired our air conditioner - explained why it needed to be repaired

Description of Work
Air conditioning checkup and repair

08/29/2018

Shoni B.

Got a super steal...Maytag A/C and new Heating unit (bonus!) for only a few hundred dollars more than other companies quoted for the A/C alone. Fast install and a lifesaver this summer. Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
New AC after failure

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

08/13/2018

WADE W.

Extremely well - my only issue is that they didn't know about the repairs after telling them about it when I ordered the services - but hey were extremely reasonable on price and went above and beyond. Highly Recommend

Description of Work
HVAC and Furnace Servicing and Minor repairs

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

08/07/2018

Patrick M.

I got several bids and Steve's was the best. They showed up promptly when they said. Did an excellent job. Very happy!

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and added AC

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

06/23/2018

JOE W.

On-time, did the service, and explained options. Always happy with the Anderson people.

Description of Work
A/C Tune-up

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

06/06/2018

JODY H.

Great. We used the Angie's List coupon. Also joined their ASP club because with old equipment this seemed like the smartest choice. If one can't be fixed, we'll replace both.

Description of Work
Service furnace and ac

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/05/2018

SHERREE T.

Contractor did not get a permit, demanded payment upon installation, refused to address concerns about quality of work.

Description of Work
Install heat pump and air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry we were unable to satisfy you. I feel we were very attentive to your needs, however when you have an outstanding balance, we can only go so far. I understand you were frustrated. I’m a bit surprised at this review coming 2 years after we installed your system. I hope all is well.

05/23/2018

Stephanie R.

Very pleased with overall service. Had to replace my gas furnace unexpectedly. Service was prompt, efficient and professional. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
furnace replacemenr

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

04/07/2018

Lawrence F.

Tech came out to "service" my furnace since it is an old model and I wanted to make sure it was running well for the winter. I will admit, the guy was very friendly and personable and advised me the furnace should be replaced and that if it broke I couldn't get parts for it. How coincidental, once he left, the furnace mysteriously stopped working! I had to wait a whole week for another tech to come out from a vendor that was in my home warranty network because I figured it was broken. The timing was so bad too, because it happened on a Friday and then the following week just happened to be the coldest temperature of the year - We were freezing! Finally, the tech my home warranty company sent arrived days later and fixed the furnace in ~5min. He said "it looked like someone fiddled with the wire intentionally." I was so upset - I am not making accusations, but if the previous tech broke my furnace intentionally, knowing a cold spell was coming (especially knowing I have 3 small kids with one being disabled), just to make money then he should know there are special places in **** for people like that...Oh yeah - the home warranty tech said the furnace was in great shape and parts are not that hard to come by...

Description of Work
Very suspect - Would advise to stay away!

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], the technician you are making accusations about is likely the most honest technician in Portland. He has about 200 glowing reviews on A-list. Here is a copy of the notes on your service call, “Furnace is 32 years old. I cleaned the electrical compartment and the burner compartment. I checked all electrical componants. I cycled the unit in heating and verified proper operation. Recommend replacing the filters every three months. The inducer motor has flaking shows signs of excessive heat in the heat exchanger. The safety tubes leading to the pressure switch are fragile. The relays in the gas valve are failing intermittently. The system has an old mercury coil thermostat. Recommend replacing. ($90 – $125) Due to the age of the furnace and the cost of repairs I recommend replacing. Cost for us to replace this furnace would be between $2199-$ 4199 depending on choice of systems “. You knew that your system was having intermittent issues when you had us out, and it’s pretty crappy of you to insinuate that we created an issue in your 30+ year old furnace.

03/24/2018

Ronald G.

Went great, cleaned and serviced unit.

Description of Work
Air Condition Service

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

03/16/2018

Mary B.

Good service, found a leak in my furnace and fixed it on site, no need for another appointment.

Description of Work
Furnace check-up

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

03/13/2018

WATASHA S.

Jeremy was great! He showed me what the problems were, what he did to fix them, & answered all of my questions. He showed me what could be potential issues & the life expectancy of different parts of the furnace. He was patient, honest, & professional. My furnace fan has never worked so he was able to add a wire to my thermostat to make that work. I look forward to using Anderson H&C for my future furnace/thermostat needs & will probably purchase the yearly plan to save money.

Description of Work
Furnance Tune Up

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

02/23/2018

michael H.

Called going to schedual same day. Asked if I had a coupon, I said yes have a $25 from angies list. She said oh it will be a week since you have a coupon. Would like to see that on there Angies page so would not waste time reading info and calling

Description of Work
Electrice furnace not working 37 degrees out.

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I think there may have been a misunderstanding. We have maintenance coupons for furnace tuneups, that are booked out about a week. We also have service/repair coupons that we certainly would honor on our emergency service schedule. For no heat calls we can typically respond same day. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Please feel free to call and ask for Steve, I will make sure you are taken care of.

02/05/2018

Molly H.

Provided me with a thorough inspection of my furnace. Gave me a list of options for repair/replacement. Will replace in the spring. Great service!

Description of Work
Annual furnace check!

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

02/03/2018

Jeanette S.

Great. Jeremy arrived promptly on time. He was extremely efficient as well as being willing to answer questions and educate me on the furnace and care.

Description of Work
Furnace service

Work Completed On 02/03/2018

02/02/2018

Lynda E.

Jeremy was very professional and knowledgeable. He addressed the issue, plus pointed out a couple of minor concerns we should be aware of.

Description of Work
the furnace would not go on.

01/15/2018

Susan G.

Great They were prompt, courteous, efficient

Description of Work
Furnace Tune-up

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/01/2018

Anil D.

Identified an issue but advised keeping an eye on it due to age of furnace. Great experience.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup