Gleaming The View

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2005

Established in 2000, Gleaming the View Inc. has been serving our customers needs with the utmost of care. Whatever service your considering, you can rest assured your getting a great deal and the projects are in the right hands for the job. Quotes are always free. Costs are always competitive....

Single Line Tree Care LLC

Xpressure

Xpressure is a pressure washing business, using nothing but the best equipment and solutions for top quality work. We do residential and commercial washing from top to bottom we offer great deals we include fences and gutters!

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi

10/30/2021

It was the most unpleasant stressfull experience I ever had! We agreed for 250$, guy come out with Husky dog, was smoking cigares while working. He knew house size, was here before. After work was done he asked for 400$!! When I asked why, he started to bully me, moved big heavy card on our parking lot, then asked for 500$ , and my credit card number. He also was threatening me that he will come back and brake my gutters! Scam! Awful services, not professional at all.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

12/19/2018

They cleaned the gutters and two and a half months later one is overflowing again. Called 4 times for a fallow up but never retuned my calls..

Description of Work
gutter overflow after it was cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

11/08/2018

Finally someone who does an excellent job. They have cleaned my windows, gutters, did moss control and put up Xmas lights. All work was done to a high standard. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutters & Moss Control, Xmas Lights

08/06/2018

Didn't show up on date scheduled. Actually never showed up and could not contact them by phone?? Not sure if they didn't go out of business or suffer some kind of catastrophy?

Description of Work
Window cleaning and gutters

07/06/2018

Response to initial setup of appointment took 2 days for a callback. Appointment made for 3 weeks out, 2 individuals, 2 - 3 hours work. The day of the appointment (between 8 - 9 am), they didn't show up. I left 5 messages, finally received a callback, the excuse was 'they were extremely busy'; she committed to the following day, a Saturday at 11:00 am; no show, one guy called at 12:45 said that he'd be here shortly, showed up at 2:00. Insufficient time to do the gutters too because we had a commitment. He said he come back on Monday at 8:00 am to do the gutters, no show; called late in the day, wanted to know if we still wanted him - we said no. No follow-up from the office. We've used them the past few years, always hard to get a hold of, always someone different. Will not use them again, as they are unreliable. Windows washed, gutters not done.

Description of Work
interior, exterior window cleaning and gutter cleaning

07/06/2018

While this company did a good job cleaning my windows, I found them completely unprofessional and dishonest. They failed to show on the day they committed to cleaning my windows and were an hour late the following day when they did show up. When they were done with the windows, they looked over my roof and gave me an estimate for moss control and promised to come a few days later to apply the chemical to my roof. They did not show up as promised to deal with the roof and then I had difficulty getting them to return my calls about their failure to come as promised. When I did finally connect with them, once again they promised to come and treat my roof and, of course, once again they did not show. Two different employees (owners?) assured me two different times that they would show up on very specific days to do the work and they didn't show up or call with an explanation. I value good work and I value people doing what they promise even more. Gleaming The View is an abysmal failure when it comes to follow-up and living up to their word. I would never use them again or recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned indoor and out

06/18/2018

Took two appointments to get them to come

Description of Work
Window cleaning

06/06/2018

I called them and the promised a quote in a couple of days. 10 days later I called again and they apologized and said they would send someone out in a day or two. A week later I called a third time and got the same song and dance. I gave them another week before I just gave up.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

03/14/2018

We have used this company many times for windows, and now have added gutters for the second time. All their people are very professional and reliable. Sometimes you have to wait for service as they are often very busy, but they always come on the promised day, and on time. the windows are always "Gleaming", and they did a much better job cleaning up the debris from the gutters than some other companies.

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning, some inside windows and mirrors, all gutters.

11/01/2017

The work went fine. The only problem was that I waited several weeks after my initial call for someone to come out for the estimate. The owner apologized and everything went smoothly thereafter.

Description of Work
Window washing and roof and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Home and building Exterior Cleaning. Roof and gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, window screen repair and Holiday Lighting.