Gopher Patrol

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

Please click the link to our website or call (503) 487-6895 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We are the "Mole and Gopher Specialists." We can rid your property of moles and gophers using %100 eco-friendly methods. Our services are guaranteed and we don't stop until your property is completely eradicated to your specifications. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017...

Axiom Eco-Pest Control

Axiom Eco-Pest Control

Our state-of-the-art treatment programs give you the edge in effective pest management without adding any worries about your family, pets, and home. From the environmentally conscious products we offer to the cutting edge treatment techniques, we strive to treat each customer’s home better than if it were our own.

Offers by Axiom Eco-Pest Control  on Angi

07/14/2020

GREAT. You could not ask for more from a service company. On time, dependable and they get the job done. Their prices are similar to other trapping services. I have tried all the others and Gopher is the best by far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several moles and gophers like 30 of each and Gopher Patrol kept coming back every week at about the same time every week until I had no more critters. I have worked with Alex for several years on my current property and my former 20 acre property and he has been honest and dependable.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

07/09/2020

The owner, Alex, is rude, threatening, has a racially derogatory remark on his Yelp COVID-19 response, calling it the "Chinese Virus Pandemic", so that gives you a picture of how the service is. I hired them to remove a mole in my yard for $265 for a 3 month service. The worker came out and set 2 traps. Two days later he removed 1 of the traps as nothing was caught. He came back 2 more time ( a we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole Removal

04/17/2020

I called about a mole in my yard in the evening, and they were there the vet next morning! Kevin is very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole removal

08/04/2018

Caught multiple gophers. Services are needed on an on-going basis for us, gophers keep finding their way back to our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gopher trapping

CATEGORY animal removal

Spring 2019. We are on our way back here to put 'em down again. Thanks for the review!

11/21/2017

The traps were set, the wait was on. Soon those little critters had met their match. After the first round, a second one was needed. That was last year - scared them so bad - not a one came this year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gophers coming into our new yard, the other 5 acres weren't enough for them?

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Excellent to know your place is still in good shape

Mole, Gopher, Skunk, Beaver, Opossum & Nutria Trapping/Removal.

Poisons, Snake oils, Explosions