Above Board Handyman Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2013

Residential General Contractor - Over 25 years of experiance...

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

Springrock Gutters has been in business since 2010 and is proud to serve Portland and the surrounding communities. We provide the highest quality gutters and Gutter Protection products with the best customer service. We offer free, no-hassle estimates while sparing you the drama of the sales pitch. We offer seamless gutters custom made at your home or we can install our Gutter Covers right onto existing systems saving you money. All workers are Springrock Employees.

01/25/2018

Very thoughtful inspection of our needs.

Description of Work
Very prompt and professional! Answered my call and concerns immediately. While we decided to go in another direction, I would call this company again if needed.

07/21/2017

Awesome! It looks beautiful. His attention to detail is excellent. He wasn't very quick, too. Very accommodating to our tight deadline, too. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Custom install of over-the-range microwave

01/06/2017

Since he didn't show up, I have no way to know if he does good work but I'm not inclined to give him another chance.

Description of Work
I had arranged for handyman work at my house almost a month ago. My daughter waited over an hour and he never showed up. After multiple attempts to call him, she finally got through and he said he forgot and wouldn't be able to get there today. Needless to say, we won't be using him. Very disappointing!

07/14/2015

He brought his team to get the job done as quickly as possible. We needed parts which he got and applied on a timely basis. he explained to me what he was doing and why. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler box, fixed sprinkler system, inspected stuck sprinkler valve and resolved

05/26/2015

Vaughn Lee and his assistant from Above Board came out to look at my deck in late April. He gave me a quote for $300-400 to weather seal my 10'x20' deck. At first he said he charged $80 per hour and thought the job would take 2-3 hours so the estimate was on the high side, but I agreed. He said he was currently finishing up a job but would come at 9am on May 11, to at least begin the pressure wash...

Description of Work
No work was performed

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Gazebo's, Decks, fences, concrete, residential remodels, drywall, pull barns, & handyman