Above Board Handyman Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2013

Residential General Contractor - Over 25 years of experiance...

Sunset Granite

Sunset Granite

Since 2005 we have been serving the greater porland are with kitchen, bathrooms and other areas of the home with beautiful, and durable countertops. Our experience, committed and attention to detail has help us to provide a myriad countetertops to many happy customers. Our company has built a solid base of customers by providing beautiful countertops and impeccable craftsmanship over 15 years. We know and understand the importance to have the job done right and in a timely manner. This is the reason, we detailed our work and offer same day tear-out and installation on all of our projects. Our main goal is to have satisfied and happy customers!

Offers by Sunset Granite on Angi

01/25/2018

Very thoughtful inspection of our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very prompt and professional! Answered my call and concerns immediately. While we decided to go in another direction, I would call this company again if needed.

07/21/2017

Awesome! It looks beautiful. His attention to detail is excellent. He wasn't very quick, too. Very accommodating to our tight deadline, too. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom install of over-the-range microwave

01/06/2017

Since he didn't show up, I have no way to know if he does good work but I'm not inclined to give him another chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had arranged for handyman work at my house almost a month ago. My daughter waited over an hour and he never showed up. After multiple attempts to call him, she finally got through and he said he forgot and wouldn't be able to get there today. Needless to say, we won't be using him. Very disappointing!

07/14/2015

He brought his team to get the job done as quickly as possible. We needed parts which he got and applied on a timely basis.  he explained to me what he was doing and why. Easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinkler box, fixed sprinkler system, inspected stuck sprinkler valve and resolved

05/26/2015

Vaughn Lee and his assistant from Above Board came out to look at my deck in late April.  He gave me a quote for $300-400 to weather seal my 10'x20' deck.  At first he said he charged $80 per hour and thought the job would take 2-3 hours so the estimate was on the high side, but I agreed.  He said he was currently finishing up a job but would come at 9am on May 11, to at least begin the pressure w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Gazebo's, Decks, fences, concrete, residential remodels, drywall, pull barns, & handyman