CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

5-10 employees. Provide most of our work in house with a few specialized areas sub-contracted. Billing is a deposit amount at start with final amount due at end of project. Discounts available for Seniors and Veterans....

penneyexcavating

penneyexcavating

Penney Excavating LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

04/19/2017

Never responded to my inquiry. Gave them a C overall, but an F in responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to fix the framework around my garage door before my door was installed.

CATEGORY garage builders

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we do not have record of an inquiry from you. I assure you we reach out to any website or phone inquiries we receive. If you would like to call our office you are more than welcome to, the number is 503-919-2201. Or you can visit our website cascadenwconstruction.com. I know there is another Cascade Northwest Construction that operates...

08/06/2015

It went very well even in the hard pouring rain. The crew worked their rear ends off. The result being everyone neighbor being happy with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy and his crew removed old asphalt road, replaced with proper depth of gravel and road material and replaced with new asphalt up approx. 150 ft., Installed drainage and graded and repaired remainder of road with gravel.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

08/06/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with their work ethic, and their professionalism. Professional and personal at the same time is rarely seen, but Andy was all of that and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built my detached 2 story, 2 car 24 x 24 garage. The garage was built to meet seismic code/earthquake retrofitting. Andy and his crew excavated the land, poured the footings and stem walls, constructed the shell, poured the floor, built the stairway, roofed and sided the building. They also poured an additional driveway.

CATEGORY contractors,excavators,flooring contractor,roofing,siding,garage builders,woodworking,earthquake retrofitting

Cascade NW Construction is a full-service Construction Management/ General Contracting company. We specialize in custom commercial, residential Design Build and specialty projects of all types with a particular emphasis on complex building, difficult schedules and sites.