CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

5-10 employees. Provide most of our work in house with a few specialized areas sub-contracted. Billing is a deposit amount at start with final amount due at end of project. Discounts available for Seniors and Veterans....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Sam's Painting & Remodel

Sam's Painting & Remodel is a small business who takes pride in what we do. No cutting corners. We do things right the first time around so you don't have to keep calling different contractors day in day out! We do not do LEAD Painting at this time.

Offers by Sam's Painting & Remodel on Angi
Outbackdogg Painting

With over 7 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet and exceed all your painting needs and dreams.

04/19/2017

Never responded to my inquiry. Gave them a C overall, but an F in responsiveness.

Description of Work
I needed someone to fix the framework around my garage door before my door was installed.

Category garage builders

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we do not have record of an inquiry from you. I assure you we reach out to any website or phone inquiries we receive. If you would like to call our office you are more than welcome to, the number is 503-919-2201. Or you can visit our website cascadenwconstruction.com. I know there is another Cascade Northwest Construction that operates...

08/06/2015

It went very well even in the hard pouring rain. The crew worked their rear ends off. The result being everyone neighbor being happy with the project.

Description of Work
Andy and his crew removed old asphalt road, replaced with proper depth of gravel and road material and replaced with new asphalt up approx. 150 ft., Installed drainage and graded and repaired remainder of road with gravel.

Category driveway pavers

08/06/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with their work ethic, and their professionalism. Professional and personal at the same time is rarely seen, but Andy was all of that and more.

Description of Work
Built my detached 2 story, 2 car 24 x 24 garage. The garage was built to meet seismic code/earthquake retrofitting. Andy and his crew excavated the land, poured the footings and stem walls, constructed the shell, poured the floor, built the stairway, roofed and sided the building. They also poured an additional driveway.

Category contractors,excavators,flooring contractor,roofing,siding,garage builders,woodworking,earthquake retrofitting

Cascade NW Construction is a full-service Construction Management/ General Contracting company. We specialize in custom commercial, residential Design Build and specialty projects of all types with a particular emphasis on complex building, difficult schedules and sites.