Olimpia's Touch of Class

Founded 2020 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Specializing in Housecleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

Willamette Restoration Services, Inc.

At Willamette Restoration Services, Inc., we've built our company's solid reputation on traditional values of honesty, dependability, and affordability. We understand the confusion many of our clients are experiencing when they contact us for assistance with their fire restoration and water damage restoration needs. That's why we'll go the extra mile to explain each step of the process to you and answer any questions you may have. For storm damage, fire & smoke restoration, water & flood damage restoration, home remodeling and room additions, call Willamette Restoration Services in Portland at (971) 252-3003 to speak to a friendly professional today!

DryTime Restoration LLC

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!

J Curtis Carpet Cleaning Inc

Locally owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges.

01/23/2021

Olimpia’s Touch of Class are absolutely incredible!! They are very thorough. They deep cleaned the whole house, moving all the furniture, cleaning the vents, baseboards and railings. Everything was sparkling and looks fantastic. What warm and wonderful people. I am really grateful that we met. I very highly recommend Olimpia’s company. If you’re looking for an immaculate result, Olimpia’s Touch of...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for having the opportunity to meet someone like you.

01/23/2021

Great and smiley service. Olimpia and crew does very detail service. Every 2 weeks she clean my house. I’m happy to come home now

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for having me in your home.

01/19/2021

The best ever. Doesn’t miss a spot!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

01/15/2021

Olimpia and John were systematic and thorough. It was a big job which was completed in 2 days. Very pleasant to know and we were confident in their expertise. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

01/13/2021

She did a fabulous job. She quoted me a price and decided not to come back but the work she finished was very good. She was friendly and did a good job.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be coming into your home and I provided the best services for you .thank you so much ....... and the reason that I quit suddenly is that we agreed up on one price and she gives me lower than what we agreed on it’s more of the principle than anything else and that’s the reason I no longer wanted to go to provide services for this client.

01/11/2021

The woman is a handworker. She shows up on time and knows what she's doing. It looks new, I liked it a lot. She immediately responded to me and gave me the price that I needed.

Description of Work
She did deep cleaning.

01/11/2021

It went very well and they were very detailed in their work.

Description of Work
Janitorial.

12/30/2020

Olimpia not only did what she quoted us , but she did it so well that we booked her every three months for a year out! . If you want the job done right by someone that will treat you like family , look no further. Olimpia really does bring a touch of class with her to the job and leaves your home looking like a corner of heaven .

Description of Work
Housecleaning, organizing , cleaning out the garage and attic.deep cleaning for the all the living areas also, I had her do the areas our dog hangs out with pre-treat for pet odor and stains followed by a professional steam cleaning. .

12/25/2020

Olimpia and her son did a great job with cleaning my kitchen washing and putting away my dishes. They also did a great job cleaning the bathrooms. Also went beyond what I orginally planned for them to do. They flipped the mattress on my bed and changed the linen. Highly recommended. I have plans for rehiring them.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathrooms cleaned. Floor vacuumed and washing dishes.

12/21/2020

They did amazing work. Fast ,clean and much care. Flexible and easy to work with them. They will do what you need in the way you ask. Or in perfect way. Recommend I will hire them again

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Housecleaning, deep cleaning, recurring & repeat, commercial, offices, move in-out, construction clean-up, basements, garages,

Carpet