Classic Pro Contractors Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

Serving our customers for 30 years since 1983! We are an owner operated residential and small commercial professional contracting company. We provide market value pricing with free estimates upon approval. We guarantee satisfaction of our work year round through quality assurance and customer service....

Willamette Valley Plumbing

Residential Plumbing Services including new construction and remodels, water heater replacement, faucet replacement, and more. We are a small owner operated company out of Oregon City with over 17 years of combined experience.

Sunshine Painting Crew

Painting Exterior with a combine of 20 years experience, first license ccb#125126 .We do Interior and Exterior painting, Deck,, Fence, Patio, Porch, cleaning, sealing, and staining. Exterior surface, power washing

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

05/06/2015

David and his asst, showed up on time and his estimate was spot on. We had a couple of issues that came up, but he worked through them in a professional manner and did so with some creative solutions. I would hire him again. His work was very meticulous and extremely sturdy. One of the BEST on Angies!!!!

Description of Work
Had David build shelves and a work bench in our garage, please a fence door on the side of the house. Also did some drywall in the garage plus patched some holes in our kitchen.

11/09/2014

Great. Dave was friendly, professional and very helpful. Asked him to inspect the rear gutters to see if they needed cleaning. He checked AND cleaned them at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Handyman services: exterior renailing and caulking of loose siding and stairs; touch-up painting. Interior: recaulk shower; install coat rack, bike hooks; some touch-up painting and staining, etc.

09/10/2014

We have used Classic Pro Contractors in the past and will continue to have David and his crew be our number one company to call with a painting and/or repair need. He got the work done on time, did a great job, and stayed in communication with us the whole time. He is definitely a person we will continue to use.

Description of Work
David prepared and painted the exterior of our house, repaired and painted the front door and trim, patched a hole in the bathroom ceiling, and repaired and painted our deck.

Category decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters,doors

09/06/2014

He performed the service in one day of call and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace mailbox

08/21/2014

I selected Classic Pro Contractors from Angie's List for an interior painting job at a commercial office rental. Dave was prompt and professional from the very first contact. He was flexible with time and dates so that it was convenient for all parties involved. The job was completed beautifully and in less time than anticipated which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Dave and his crew a...

Description of Work
Painted interior of a commercial office rental

09/09/2013

All the work was done by hand. We are very satisfied with the results. During the work it rained, so Dave had to come back and do some touch up work after it dried out.

Description of Work
We hired Classic Pro Contractors to paint our deck.

Category house painters

08/02/2013

Dave was available on short notice, even working on a holiday. He quickly did very high quality work and was completely professional and considerate. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Dave finished part of a fence, built a pantry, and built a set of recessed shelves in my bathroom.

Category fencing,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

08/28/2012

Dave was very professional, easy to communicate with and punctual. All work was done as agreed and on time, and he even went above and beyond a bit, which I really appreciated. I would definitely hire Dave again. He is very knowledgeable, has fair prices and is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
We hired Dave to do some exterior painting and trim our rafter tails down to fit new gutters.

Category contractors,gutter repair,house painters

Hi, Thank You for the oppurtunity and all your help & cooperation; I appreciate it very much!

04/01/2012

Dave was very professional and efficient, making sure that the window through which the electrical cord for the drill had to go was sealed off so the cats couldn't escape. He made sure also that everything was cleaned up afterwards. I am so happy with the work and Dave made my first foray into homeowner upgrades an enjoyable and pleasant experience. I look forward to a continuing business relation...

Description of Work
My mailbox post bit the dust Sunday morning, called Dave Monday, who came and gave a very detailed bid on Tuesday. I supplied the mailbox, house numbers and reflectors. We agreed on the price and materials. He arrived early on Saturday (he had already primed and painted the post before he arrived) and completed drilling out the remnants of the dry rotted old mail post, cleared the hole to accept new concrete and post, installed same with steel reinforcement, installed new mailbox, numbers and reflectors. He did all this in the pouring rain and all in 3.5 hours!! Lovely job, looks great and complements the house.

Category handyman service,mailbox repair

03/09/2012

Called for a estimate on some repairs i need done. Dave showed up and looked around talked with me for a while and then left. never recieved a estimate, quote, or any information from him and have not heard from him since. I will look for other contractors to complete the projects i need help with.

Description of Work
Estimate for projects around a home my wife and i just pruchaced.

Category handyman service

Hi, This is not fair to me or my Company! #1 These people did noy yet buy house and made inappropriate bid requests to me that I said I wasent interested in responding and I made proper suggestions and refferals to help them. They said they had No title to home and No fianancing available when I met them. I can not win this situation in any way except it is Rude and not the truth what happened. Co...

Interior/exterior painting (1-2 story houses-post 1978 construction-packages available), Handyman (general trades), Home improvements, Repair & Restoration specialists, Carpentry, Decks, Drywall repairs, Dryrot, Bath projects, Turnovers (buying & selling). Maintenance duties include inspections and some special requests (pressure washing, staining, etc..) We use licensed sub-contractors for plumbing when necessary.

Lead paint removal or prep.