Classic Pro Contractors Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

P.O. Box 22590

Milwaukie, OR 97269

Serving our customers for 30 years since 1983! We are an owner operated residential and small commercial professional contracting company. We provide market value pricing with free estimates upon approval. We guarantee satisfaction of our work year round through quality assurance and customer

05/06/2015

Steve T.

David and his asst, showed up on time and his estimate was spot on. We had a couple of issues that came up, but he worked through them in a professional manner and did so with some creative solutions. I would hire him again. His work was very meticulous and extremely sturdy. One of the BEST on Angies!!!!

Description of Work
Had David build shelves and a work bench in our garage, please a fence door on the side of the house. Also did some drywall in the garage plus patched some holes in our kitchen.

11/09/2014

Melissa M.

Great. Dave was friendly, professional and very helpful. Asked him to inspect the rear gutters to see if they needed cleaning. He checked AND cleaned them at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Handyman services: exterior renailing and caulking of loose siding and stairs; touch-up painting. Interior: recaulk shower; install coat rack, bike hooks; some touch-up painting and staining, etc.

09/10/2014

Marlene M.

We have used Classic Pro Contractors in the past and will continue to have David and his crew be our number one company to call with a painting and/or repair need. He got the work done on time, did a great job, and stayed in communication with us the whole time. He is definitely a person we will continue to use.

Description of Work
David prepared and painted the exterior of our house, repaired and painted the front door and trim, patched a hole in the bathroom ceiling, and repaired and painted our deck.

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters, doors

09/06/2014

Larry J.

He performed the service in one day of call and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace mailbox

08/21/2014

Maggie Z.

I selected Classic Pro Contractors from Angie's List for an interior painting job at a commercial office rental. Dave was prompt and professional from the very first contact. He was flexible with time and dates so that it was convenient for all parties involved. The job was completed beautifully and in less time than anticipated which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Dave and his crew and will call him again for any further painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted interior of a commercial office rental

09/09/2013

Judy S.

All the work was done by hand. We are very satisfied with the results. During the work it rained, so Dave had to come back and do some touch up work after it dried out.

Description of Work
We hired Classic Pro Contractors to paint our deck.

Category house painters

08/02/2013

Aurora P.

Dave was available on short notice, even working on a holiday. He quickly did very high quality work and was completely professional and considerate. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Dave finished part of a fence, built a pantry, and built a set of recessed shelves in my bathroom.

Category fencing, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

08/28/2012

KATHRYN S.

Dave was very professional, easy to communicate with and punctual. All work was done as agreed and on time, and he even went above and beyond a bit, which I really appreciated. I would definitely hire Dave again. He is very knowledgeable, has fair prices and is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
We hired Dave to do some exterior painting and trim our rafter tails down to fit new gutters.

Category contractors, gutter repair, house painters

Hi, Thank You for the oppurtunity and all your help & cooperation; I appreciate it very much!

04/01/2012

anne J.

Dave was very professional and efficient, making sure that the window through which the electrical cord for the drill had to go was sealed off so the cats couldn't escape. He made sure also that everything was cleaned up afterwards. I am so happy with the work and Dave made my first foray into homeowner upgrades an enjoyable and pleasant experience. I look forward to a continuing business relationship as and when new projects come up in my home. Thanks, Dave.

Description of Work
My mailbox post bit the dust Sunday morning, called Dave Monday, who came and gave a very detailed bid on Tuesday. I supplied the mailbox, house numbers and reflectors. We agreed on the price and materials. He arrived early on Saturday (he had already primed and painted the post before he arrived) and completed drilling out the remnants of the dry rotted old mail post, cleared the hole to accept new concrete and post, installed same with steel reinforcement, installed new mailbox, numbers and reflectors. He did all this in the pouring rain and all in 3.5 hours!! Lovely job, looks great and complements the house.

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

03/09/2012

McKinley G.

Called for a estimate on some repairs i need done. Dave showed up and looked around talked with me for a while and then left. never recieved a estimate, quote, or any information from him and have not heard from him since. I will look for other contractors to complete the projects i need help with.

Description of Work
Estimate for projects around a home my wife and i just pruchaced.

Category handyman service

Hi, This is not fair to me or my Company! #1 These people did noy yet buy house and made inappropriate bid requests to me that I said I wasent interested in responding and I made proper suggestions and refferals to help them. They said they had No title to home and No fianancing available when I met them. I can not win this situation in any way except it is Rude and not the truth what happened. Contractors can say No if Not approved. Thank You for your Understanding, Better Luck next time.

03/08/2012

Susan M.

It increased our sale price and the house sold quickly in a bad market.

Description of Work
He came out gave a very thorough quote, listed all of the things that he would do, provided a specific time frame. He was wonderful to work with and he did the job very well. We had a lot of small things that needed to be done prior to selling the home. sale price and the

Category handyman service, interior painters

Hi I very much like to Paint Interiors and it was a great oppurtunity and we had so much Fun successfully completing this Project. Thanks agian Angies List for a wonderful match!

01/31/2012

Ray S.

Contractor very professional, found ways to save costs and did an excellent job. Provided very detailed contract, made good suggestions and kept me apprised of the status. He made a complex job look easy.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced painted walls, studs, surplates, floors, sub-floors and ceiling portion damaged by roof leak. Repaired other small ceiling problems. Repaired and replaced damaged utility cabinet. Some studs and portions of surplate had dryrot requiring replacement of entire stud or portions of the bottom and inserting pressure treated supports.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, plastering, roofing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Hi Thank you for a great match and for all your Trust and cooperation during the completion. I wish all projects went this smooth, turned out wonderful for all of us! A Win/ Win Situation.

09/23/2011

Sandra G.

Dave came out and estimated the work within a couple days of calling. He was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions on what he felt was the best solution for my very worn, weathered decks. I appreciated the fact that Dave was on time and finished the work within a few days as promised. I was impressed at how much pride he takes in his work and that fact that he does not take any shortcuts. In fact, he included additional work that he felt was needed at no extra cost. I am very pleased with the work he did and and the amount paid for the work. The total cost included about $200-$250 for a specific brand of stain I requested, which was a little spendy (but very good quality). Overall, Dave did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Powerwashed, cleaned the mildew (using a safe, no-bleach cleaner), sanded, and stained one large deck and one smaller deck with railings and a stairwell.

Category decks, handyman service, pressure washing

09/18/2011

Greg S.

We could not have been more pleased. We will hire him again.

Description of Work
In 2009 we hired Dave to paint our home, parts of it with 50 year old Hardy-plank. He removed some of the bad pieces and replaced it with new siding, power-washed and prepped the house, then painted completely. He did a great job. The next year, we needed part of our deck replaced and stained/painted. He did a great job on that, too. He is easy to work with, very professional, and prompt. We will hire him again when we need other work done.

Category decks, siding, pressure washing, house painters

05/31/2011

mark O.

Very well, no problems. I called him a few days ago, he said when he could be available, we set a time, he came and did what needed doing.

Description of Work
He came on a few days notice and did some work on my rental house between tenants. Replaced broken doorknob/lock, fixed two screen doors that were not closing properly, did a little wall patchup and painting. Came when he said, completed the work well, easy to talk to.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

02/07/2011

mark O.

He was good. He was easy to work with. He was honest.

Description of Work
He did various miscellaneous jobs. He did some painting, a little bit some door locks and a few more things.

Category handyman service, interior painters

01/28/2011

diane C.

Dave was excellent to work with. The job he did for us turned out to be more difficult than he originally thought and yet he never charged us more than his original price..he did an excellent job and we were more than pleased with his work..We have hired him to do work for us at another home we own.

Description of Work
installed a new pull down staircase into our attic

08/07/2010

Greg S.

Dave painted our house 2 years ago and did an excellent job, so when we needed additional things done we called him and he did excellent work again. The siding work involved removing an outdoor faucet and fitting it around phone and electrical boxes. He replaced deck boards, cleaned and prepped everything, and used an "armor coat" paint that should last a long time. He cleaned and stained the fence in the front and side of the house. He is easy to work with and takes great pride in his work. Cost included all materials and was a great value. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced and painted damaged siding; replaced boards and repainted deck; cleaned and stained fence.

Category deck cleaning, house painters

06/10/2010

Daniel R.

David completed each and every task to the highest quality. I have since called David to return to do some gutter repair and again, his work was superior. I would both contact him again and refer him to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
David perform a myriad of items on an inspection report ranging from minor plumbing to installation to repair of bedroom fixtures and doors to drywall repair

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, doors

03/11/2010

Susan M.

Dave was punctual on our first meeting, gave a detailed estimate the next day. After I accepted his proposal, he started purchasing the material and delivered the items to our home the next day. After getting the items needed, he started work the next day and finished by the end of the week. I cannot say enough nice things about the quality of the work and his professionalism and I thought the price was reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone (that I liked).

Description of Work
Dave remodeled our bath, put in a new floor, took out old medicine cabinet, installed a new vanity and sink and faucet, installed new toilet and light fixture, painted the bathroom and put new molding around the window and repaired the wall after the removal of the old medicine cabinet. In addition, he vented the bathroom vent to the outside, he put in a new handrail to the basement, he replaced some shingles that had blown off, fixed the fence, painted the mailbox , repaired the enterance to the kitchen, and cut down and old structure in the back yard and put strapping on the hot water heater.

Category contractors, drywall, fencing, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, mailbox repair, home remodeling, interior painters

03/09/2010

VERN S.

Dave started with a meeting with us to discuss what we wanted to do, and he gave suggestions about materials, and discussed what it would take. In detail, the bid included everything we could expect, and included what options we might have to add things he thought of that we didn't. He came the first day with a day-by-day description of what would be done. That really helped me because I was home that week, and I knew where to keep the dogs out of the way and how long we'd be without the oven and dishwasher- as it turned out only a day or two. Dave and his staff were unimposing, respectful of my home (and actually cleaned up the dust that went into the living room!) I trust Dave because he takes the time to be the best of his peers, and lives by his ethical beliefs. He's great!

Description of Work
Installed tile in kitchen and bath, including a closet and a movable island. This is the 2nd project he has done for us. The first was exterior paint on the house, where he also did an awesome job.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters

10/17/2009

Carolyn E.

David was very professional and thorough; explained what he would be doing in great detail; suggested options; was very punctual and did a lot of prep work which allowed him to finish the job a day earlier than expected. I hope to paint our house next year. I will rehire him to do it without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repainted house trim and gutters, refinished decks, repainted doors. David observed where the LP lap siding has some damage which he sealed for the time being since I didn't have the budget to repaint the entire house at the moment.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, house painters

09/29/2009

Ellen E.

No work done; chose another contractor because of delay in return of phone call.

Description of Work
Took over a week to return initial phone call; seemed nice, just said they'd been busy. Did not request an estimate.

Category house painters

?????????????????????What!!!!!!!!!!!A Invalid Report,Not Accurate, Not True, Need To Dismiss! Thank You.

07/17/2009

betty eby H.

Showed up exactly when he said he would. Returned promptly with a very fair bid. After we accepted the bid, the workers arrived promptly on the promised date and time, did the entire job in less than four days. The work looks really great. We are so happy we hired them. Otherwise, we probably would have spent much of the summer trying to get it done ourselves. We would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Pressure washed deck & house. Replaced bad boards on deck, sanded entire deck, then re-stained. Our deck(s) are large with benches, steps, railings, and wooden porch swing. Big job to sand and stain. Painted outside of house.

Category contractors, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

We appreciated the respect & hospitality these extremely kind and trusting members shared with us. I would be grateful and honored to help & finish work projects like this one each day, every week and all month long! The match Angie's List provided between us was a great experience. Thank You Again! David Friesen- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.

06/30/2009

Beverly B.

It went well. David is very conscientious and hard working. Also, a bit of perfectionist, which is a good thing. I appreciate someone who takes pride in their work. There was a little bit of a dispute at the end about the amount owed, but David was a gentleman and we worked it out.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the entire outside of our main house and guest house. Painted the south side of the main house facing the lake (which really takes a beating during winter storms and during hot summer months) including the siding, balcony and railings and deck. Also, the gutters all around the house. Then painted the entire exterior of the guest house including the window boxes and shutters. He did extensive repair and prep work, as well.

I enjoyed very much working on this beautiful estate on the lake and for such wonderful & caring people. After a request to complete extra work, I regretted adding less than $200.- to the final bill, which I should have wrote it off, But as it turns out I returned to repair some existing Dryrot, moisture and storm damage after the tough winter for two days and generously charged them nothing as these members were so deserving. Thank You!

4-Belt Concrete & Masonry, LLC

We are the experts when it comes to residential concrete and masonry. Our reputation for quality work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing has been the primary factor in our success. We are committed to client satisfaction in which we serve the client from the developmental stages of a project to final completion.

JMC Construction LLC.

5 years of experience family owned and operated business interior and exterior painting and final cleaning home cleaning services weekly rates and one-time final cleaning

SEAS Painting LLC

Hello, my name is Erick Jimenez. I am excited to bring our knowledge and our experience to you. My family and I have been in the industry for over 4 years. We simply have been working for other companies and now it's time to launch ourselves. We have the confidence in our work due to the many projects we have finished in the past, we are the crew you call to fix previous jobs. We don't sub out our work as other companies our work speaks for it's self. We are excited to be able to be of service to you with your project. We like to communicate with our clients to make sure we are following the agreement. We treat you as if you were part of our family. We do drywall repairs, siding repairs, painting interior, exterior, and wallpaper removal.

Award 2022

Lead paint removal or prep.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Classic Pro Contractors Inc.

How is Classic Pro Contractors Inc. overall rated?

Classic Pro Contractors Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Classic Pro Contractors Inc. provide

Classic Pro Contractors Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Classic Pro Contractors Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Classic Pro Contractors Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Classic Pro Contractors Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Classic Pro Contractors Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Classic Pro Contractors Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Classic Pro Contractors Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Classic Pro Contractors Inc.?

No, Classic Pro Contractors Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Classic Pro Contractors Inc. offer?

Classic Pro Contractors Inc. offers the following services: Interior/exterior painting (1-2 story houses-post 1978 construction-packages available), Handyman (general trades), Home improvements, Repair & Restoration specialists, Carpentry, Decks, Drywall repairs, Dryrot, Bath projects, Turnovers (buying & selling). Maintenance duties include inspections and some special requests (pressure washing, staining, etc..) We use licensed sub-contractors for plumbing when necessary.

Are there any services Classic Pro Contractors Inc. does not offer?

Lead paint removal or prep.