Anderson Landscape Maintenance

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2009

We’re a local small business with a big plan. Family owned and operated. We strive to exceed your expectations, from our initial contact and set up process to the quality of work we perform for the affordable prices we offer. Our guys, from our tree climbers to our grounds men, are seasoned, skilled and very professional. They get the job done right the first time around. We clean up after ourselves and leave you with a good feeling about doing business with us. All of our work is guaranteed. We’re also licensed and over insured....

Royce Roofing LLC

Royce Roofing is locally owned and operated family business, with over 25 years of experience. We are proud to bring our customers the best in quality roofing services. Our experienced team understands, appreciates and values our customers, and is committed to professionalism with an eye for detail. Royce Roofing has the knowledge and experience to handle your roofing, siding, gutter, pressure washing needs.

Offers by Royce Roofing LLC on Angi
Green Shadow Landscape & Maintenance

LICENSE CCB 225474 INSURANCE, BOND GREEN SHADOW LANDSCAPE & TREE SERVICE is family owned and operated. Located in Stayton, Oregon, we are dedicated to providing quality services to commercial and residential clients. Our goal at Green Shadow Landscape Maintenance is to make our clients happy all the time. With each satisfied customer, we enhance our reputation for creativity, professionalism, dependability, and bend over backward service. That is why we would love to make you another one of our satisfied costumers. This is some of the Services that we’re offering *Retaining walls Installation *pavers. installation. * Trees pruning & Removal * Decks & fence building * Lawn mowing & Landscapes Maintenance.

All About Concrete & Masonry

Design it smarter, build it better, enjoy it longer, From design to installation, All About Concrete & Masonry can turn your vision into a reality. Pour a new path or driveway, lay a new paver patio or paths. We serve the entire Portland Oregon Metro area.

07/01/2018

They completely butchered the side of a beautiful, healthy Doug fir. Our neighbors said they were pruning it but when we came home from work, every single limb was cut off all the way up to just the last 25% of the tree top. Our neighbors said they weren’t expecting them to cut that much either. I called Anderson and left a message, asking for some reassurance that what they did would not be damag...

Description of Work
Our neighbor hired them to prune limbs on our Doug fir

Category tree service

08/31/2017

It went great. Everything got well-trimmed and the tree branches were cut off so they were no longer laying on my roof. They chipped the branches from all the trimming and took it away with them. They cleaned up all the areas that they worked and it all looks great! Very nice people that came out, personable, knowledgeable, hard workers.

Description of Work
Trees and bushes, mature ones, all needed trimming. They had become quite overgrown and more than I could handle by myself. Tommy came out and I showed him my area's of concern, we talked, he made notes and then I got an estimate for what I wanted done in email.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

05/22/2017

Clean up was a little wanting, but they were there on time, and did do work.

Description of Work
One-time yard clean up, signed up for twice-monthly maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/02/2016

I called many arborists out for a bid to trim an 80 foot fir tree and a small cherry tree. Some companies never called back and some said they’d come out and never arrived. First impressions are critical with me and Anderson Landscape did not disappoint. Tommy arrived at our scheduled time and discussed my options in depth. His bid was very competitive. Email and phone calls from his office staff ...

Description of Work
We needed an 80 foot fir tree trimmed and a small cherry tree trimmed.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

09/01/2016

It went well, they were fast, efficient and were very professional. They were very good.

Description of Work
Trimming shrubs and hauled away debris from the trimming. They trimmed shrubs all around the house.

Category rototilling

Tree Removal / Tree Pruning / Stump Grinding / Hedge Trimming / Major yard clean-ups - mow & edge, weeding, shrub trimming / Landscape maintenance / Sod removal / Lay Bark, Rock. Cedar chips & Gravel. And landscape fabric / Debris removal & hauling / Moss removal / Pressure washing / Gutter cleaning / Property trash outs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal