All Day Projects

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2

Milwaukie, OR 97267

All Day Projects is here to serve you, our customers. We offer convenience, better prices, and unmatched service. Our company offers a wide variety of service such as: window washing, blind cleaning and installation, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and Christmas light hanging. Our top notch service is here to make your experience comfortable and economical. As we grow as a company, our goal is to offer every service that is needed. This will include but not limited to: cleaning of rental units, painting, locks smith services, trash outs, carpet cleaning and installation. Customer satisfaction is our primary concern. We appreciate your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, The Crew...

window cleaning (1237)gutter cleaning (456)pressure washing (273)screen repair (221)holiday decorating (77)roof cleaning (50)window replacement (40)deck cleaning (13)gutter repair (46)house cleaning (40)lawn care (19)blind cleaning (9)

04/25/2021

The windows are sparkling, the window screens are so clean I can hardly see them, and best of all they are repairing some screens that were damaged, including the sliding glass door screen where I had inexpertly installed a dog door. For being so thorough, they worked fast and were very pleasant and professional. I plan to call them again soon when I’m ready to clean my siding and gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and window screen cleaning

CATEGORY screen repair,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

11/20/2020

I would highly recommend this company. Easy and reliable business. If you want a company that gets the job done right and timely, go with All Day Projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,window cleaning,pressure washing,holiday decorators,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

11/20/2020

All Day Projects working quickly and efficiently. The gutter cleaning was thorough. The installation of gutter screens included high quality screens, expertly installed. All safety precautions for roof work were followed. I am very happy with the results and never have to clean my gutters again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning and gutter screen installation

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

05/12/2020

Justin did an absolute great job at a reasonable price and we'll begin using him once or twice a year. We thought we were looking at pictures on the wall when he was finished, that clean! He has no aversion to ladders, essential in our three level home-- places for certain we don't want to go. Very pleasant and puctual, exceeded our expectations to be sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Washing- very large home, 105 windows

CATEGORY appliance repair,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

02/07/2020

Last year, I hired them to clean my windows. I had hired them several times before for different jobs and they did a good job. However, for this window cleaning job, the windows ended up being clean, but due to the force they used to clean the second floor windows from the first floor, the seal of one window broke. The day after the cleaning the window, which was in good condition before, was comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

09/30/2019

I used All Day projects several times in about a 2 year period from 2015-2017. Window Cleaning - Aside from being expensive, I found their employees to be professional, polite and tidy about their work. I didn't have a problem with that service. Christmas Lights - I purchased an Angies list promotion wherein the company would sell you Christmas lights, put them up and then store them for the next ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas lights

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

06/17/2019

Never responded to request for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

06/04/2019

Great......busy season.....but was done before the holidays

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas Lights, Pressure Washing

CATEGORY pressure washing,holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

04/11/2019

I have 20 windows/screens to be cleaned, and five days ago I contacted the company via Angie's List to obtain a bid and scheduling, with absolutely no communication in response. Guess they are too busy to be bothered. I'll find somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/03/2019

Very well; did a great job I have a clean view out my front bay window again. They arrived on time and completed their work competently. Nice guys, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned, inside and outside. Cleaned all screens and window tracks. Large bay window had some very stubborn hard water deposits; they took those out too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

-Roof Cleaning -Window Cleaning -Pressure Washing -Gutter Cleaning -Christmas Light Rental -Siding Cleaning -Deck Cleaning -Dryer Vent Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover