We accept remote payment

All Day Projects

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2

Milwaukie, OR 97267

All Day Projects is here to serve you, our customers. We offer convenience, better prices, and unmatched service. Our company offers a wide variety of service such as: window washing, blind cleaning and installation, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and Christmas light hanging. Our top notch

12/24/2021

Nanette K.

These people are The Best! I was having my house appraised, and needed to get the driveway, front porch and patio pressure washed. I was a nervous wreck, and kept changing the date when they could come out, but Joe was totally accommodating and got the work done on schedule. He and Heather did an incredibly thorough job, went the extra mile to make sure every surface was clean. This was the second time that I hired them, and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Pressure washing drive, porch and patio

Category appliance repair, pressure washing

04/25/2021

Penny H.

The windows are sparkling, the window screens are so clean I can hardly see them, and best of all they are repairing some screens that were damaged, including the sliding glass door screen where I had inexpertly installed a dog door. For being so thorough, they worked fast and were very pleasant and professional. I plan to call them again soon when I’m ready to clean my siding and gutters.

Description of Work
Window and window screen cleaning

Category screen repair, window cleaning

11/20/2020

Rian G.

I would highly recommend this company. Easy and reliable business. If you want a company that gets the job done right and timely, go with All Day Projects.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday decorators, roof cleaning

11/20/2020

George B.

All Day Projects working quickly and efficiently. The gutter cleaning was thorough. The installation of gutter screens included high quality screens, expertly installed. All safety precautions for roof work were followed. I am very happy with the results and never have to clean my gutters again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and gutter screen installation

05/12/2020

Paul W.

Justin did an absolute great job at a reasonable price and we'll begin using him once or twice a year. We thought we were looking at pictures on the wall when he was finished, that clean! He has no aversion to ladders, essential in our three level home-- places for certain we don't want to go. Very pleasant and puctual, exceeded our expectations to be sure.

Description of Work
Window Washing- very large home, 105 windows

Category appliance repair, window cleaning

02/07/2020

Daniel T.

Last year, I hired them to clean my windows. I had hired them several times before for different jobs and they did a good job. However, for this window cleaning job, the windows ended up being clean, but due to the force they used to clean the second floor windows from the first floor, the seal of one window broke. The day after the cleaning the window, which was in good condition before, was completely foggy and ruined. I contacted Joe Gaudio and he offered to pay $200 for the replacement which was $500 total. I was ok with this given that the window had 10 years. In the end he never paid for anything, stopped answering my calls or text messages. Anyhow, they lost a good customer, I will never give them my business again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/30/2019

Ashley T.

I used All Day projects several times in about a 2 year period from 2015-2017. Window Cleaning - Aside from being expensive, I found their employees to be professional, polite and tidy about their work. I didn't have a problem with that service. Christmas Lights - I purchased an Angies list promotion wherein the company would sell you Christmas lights, put them up and then store them for the next year. The first year, the lights went up and down with now hassle. The employees who put the lights up were careful and professional. Because I had just moved into our house and everything was in boxes I chose to have them store the lights as was an option with the offer I purchased the lights and service under. The next year they came out to install the lights and didn't have it in their system that they had stored my lights. I told them that they had stored them for me and after some discussion they agreed to put my lights up but requested that I switch to LED because they are more durable etc. I accepted and up they went. The crew then showed up unannounced in early January without me scheduling the removal to take down the lights. They refused to leave them with me as I no longer wanted them to store them because of the confusion (I'm not sure they actually offer that service anymore because they couldn't keep anything straight). The gentleman was almost hostile about it as if I was trying to get free Christmas lights. Which is insane - we did so few lights. Just the trim on a small house. They couldn't possibly have cost more than $200. There would be absolutely no reason for me to lie about this. I simply wanted the lights I had already paid for. I asked the gentleman removing the lights to have the owner call me. He never called. Overall, after using them a few times for projects around the house I was surprised with the way they treated me. I was literally standing at the door holding our 3 week old baby arguing with them over Christmas lights, when it occurred to me this company just isn't worth it. Save yourself the headache and work with people who are organized and treat people well.

Description of Work
Christmas lights

Category outdoor lighting

06/17/2019

SALVADOR H.

Never responded to request for quote.

Description of Work
Clean windows

06/04/2019

Pamela B.

Great......busy season.....but was done before the holidays

Description of Work
Christmas Lights, Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing, holiday decorators

04/11/2019

LARRY J.

I have 20 windows/screens to be cleaned, and five days ago I contacted the company via Angie's List to obtain a bid and scheduling, with absolutely no communication in response. Guess they are too busy to be bothered. I'll find somebody else.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

04/03/2019

Elex T.

Very well; did a great job I have a clean view out my front bay window again. They arrived on time and completed their work competently. Nice guys, professional.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, inside and outside. Cleaned all screens and window tracks. Large bay window had some very stubborn hard water deposits; they took those out too.

02/15/2019

Kat K.

Alex did a really great job. We’d be glad to have them back.

Description of Work
Our gutters and downspouts were really clogged, so we chose the 9 point inspection. Alex arrived promptly and spent the better part of the day working very hard.

02/12/2019

john J.

I had a good initial phone conversation. Afterwards, I could not find him on a couple of questions around scheduling. I finally gave up and had another contractor do the work on my home. This wasn't a big job but I need other work done...but not by you.

Description of Work
Gutter/downspouts cleaning

01/21/2019

Jared M.

They didn’t have screens so they went to Home Depot and bought some. They were different than the original ones but assured me they’d be fine. Now water runs over the gutters and drips down the sides possibly damaging the roof and paint. They won’t come back out to look or resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Cleaned flushed gutters and replaced screens

11/17/2018

Nancy C.

They did a nice job and make our shop look like new.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category garage doors, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

10/25/2018

SUE V.

We have a giant -- and I mean giant -- oak tree in the backyard. Our gutters get plugged regularly, and we have had great service for gutter cleaning and massive window cleaning from All-Day Projects. Competitively priced and top notch work.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, window washing

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

09/26/2018

John H.

Response following phone calls was slow and then non-existent. No follow up to my 3rd and final request for a quote.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

07/22/2018

Jared M.

They used the wrong screens but assured me they would be fine. The next spring I noticed water damage because the screens weren’t letting water through. I contacted them, sent them pictures and now they won’t respond.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and screen replacement

07/10/2018

Holly S.

Best (and fastest) window cleaning job ever.

Description of Work
38 windows

06/07/2018

JOAN F.

Last time All Day Projects washed my windows, I got the 10 window special. This time I got the top of the line, inside and outside windows with everything included. I think it was worth it.

Description of Work
clean windows, inside and out.

06/05/2018

Kathy L.

I had All Day Projects clean my windows and make new screens for my windows about two years ago. I called them for an estimate on cleaning my windows inside and out. It was $140. I asked for a Saturday appointment and was told every Saturday in May was open so we set to do it the end of May. A couple of weeks later I was called and told every Saturday in May was taken with employee appointments so we set a new date of June 2nd for the job. On the 1st, I was sent an email to confirm the appointment, which I did. The time was set for 10 to 4. When they weren't here by 11:30 I tried calling and left a message for them to call me. No response. I called again in early afternoon, no answer or response back. I tried calling a few times and just got their answering message. I waited over six hours on a beautiful Saturday for them to show up or call. It is the 5th and I have never heard back from them. I cannot believe how unprofessional they have been! Especially when I was a return customer. I will never use them again. The first time I used them I had my computer open because the hinge on it was broken and I didn't dare try to close it because it probably would break it. One of their employees closed it and it ruined my computer. I told them about it and was not offered anything for their damage. I figured it was an accident so I let it go even though no one should have even touched my computer. Because of that and now this experience, I will never use them again and I could never recommend them.

Description of Work
Windows were to be cleaned inside and out

04/17/2018

Marvin B.

Great. They were prompt and professional. The work was well done.

Description of Work
Windows washed and screens replaced

Category screen repair, window cleaning

04/06/2018

Susan F.

I am very pleased with the work done by Dakota. Everything went as promised. He was very careful not to cause any damage indoors or outdoors and did a good job with everything that was part of the work. Everything was left clean. I feel that I got what I paid for. I would recommend All Day Projects based on my experience.

Description of Work
Package deal from Angie's encompassing window cleaning, gutter cleaning and concrete power washing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

03/29/2018

Ashwin A.

I called them and let them know I had a deal through Angie's List. They quickly found a date and time that would work for me. On the day, they were ready to start by 9AM. It took them a little over 4 hours to clean and screen the gutters. They even cleaned up before leaving.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and screens

02/22/2018

Mary C.

Prompt, left areas not done, called back to finish and still missed obvious areas . Nice people tho. Was over billed , but was rectified as a ‘billing mistake’.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, cleaned windows,gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing