AUTO ELECTRIC SPECIALTIES

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2008

14444 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD

Milwakie, OR 97267

We have 3 technicians who have been repairing automobiles for more than 30 years. We do engine repair, timing belts, heater cores, A/C work, scheduled maintenance, water pumps, tune ups ,brakes, DEQ's, and expert electrical troublshooting /repair. We accept all major credit cards...

05/20/2017

James C.

...

Description of Work
...

05/16/2017

CURTIS A.

Charge me $144 for a diagnostic did not find the problem. Took my vehicle to Firestone Auto Care and they found that it was a fuse burned out.

Description of Work
Find problem in my electrical system on my van that caused my signals not to function my ABS light was on my blower motor quit working my backup lights quit working and my traction control wouldn't function

07/13/2016

Esther P.

They are excellent. They are professional and do things in a timely manner. They are honest and competetive in their price. I can't think of anything bad about this company and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have serviced and done maintenance on my car for about 20 years now.

04/27/2015

DENNIS - JULIE M.

I had replaced bulbs, and still not working. The bulb in the back was a little loose in the socket, and one of the front ones needed replacing. They fixed it and charged a little less than the minimum. Friendly service from Bob, and a great local business.

Description of Work
Solved problem of blinker not working on Ford Ranger

03/04/2014

Juanseta M.

They are very good at what they do. They have been in business for 25 years. I was very pleased with their services. I would highly recommend them. They got me in and right out. They have very good customer service.

Description of Work
They checked my car. My dashboard were not coming on.

06/10/2013

Chet G.

They're very good. It's been a while since I've visited them but they do a great job. They don't do work that doesn't need to be done. I trust them and their diagnostic skills.

Description of Work
They're my regular car service shop for my classic car.

Category

02/09/2013

Claudia M.

My truck air conditioning went out and the truck was making noises. I explained the issues. Pat (owner) diagnosed the problems and went right to work. Friendly , knowledgeable, and very satisfied with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Valve cover and gaskets replaced. Full Ac replacement and recharge. Very pleased with the work performed. Communicated the problems and how to repair them in great detail. No surprises!

11/04/2010

Anne M.

My overall experience with them went excellent. They fixed the issue and there have been no problems since then.

Description of Work
Auto Electric Specialties did some work in our car in September.

06/09/2008

DON A.

Triple A came out and hauled the truck to Auto Electric Specialties. Auto Electric had the truck fixed in about one day. This company is trust worthy, does good work and I have never had any call backs with them.

Description of Work
This company found out what was wrong with my truck. They called me and I came to the company. They then showed me what was wrong. I gave them permission to replace the starter.

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Service
    Ask for details.
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Auto Service. Specializing in electrical automotive.

Tires, exhaust, alignments, and transmissions.