Tile Image LLC.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2010

As far as the tile or stone work I do it all myself and do not sub out or have employees. Some larger jobs I will sub out demolition and carpentry, in which I have very reputable people, all are licensed, bonded and friendly, conciderate people....

Complete Home Systems

We have just changed the focus of our business to Heating and air conditioning for commercial and residential. We are located in Shady Cove right on Highway 62, We have one of the best HVAC technicians in the business and he is part owner in the business. We are taking the approach to the Medford area customers as My company in Sacramento did almost 20 years ago when my son changed to HVAC. DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND DO IT FOR A FAIR PRICE. We recycle all of the old equipment. We will soon offer 4 inch activated carbon filters to remove smoke and allergins. ( may require a filter box upgrade)

Arias Builders, LLC

With 20 years of professional general contracting experience, I am here to address all your contracting needs and dreams.

Z To A Construction LLC

Z To A Construction LLC is a company that will take the time to do the job right and work with the customer. Ranging from excavation projects to simple interior or exterior repairs and renovations. Under ground utilities, drive ways, roads, clearing of land, concrete, remodeling, demolition, land scape, etc. A company can only be successful if your customers are satisfied with the quality of the work provided.

04/14/2013

Jeffrey Y.

Joe was excellent to work with. He stopped by the house the same day I called him, even though he was heavily involved in another big job, to look over the work and provide suggestions. He sent me a quote the next day. Joe is prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and pays close attention to detail. Even though Joe was involved in a large job when I first contacted him, he worked me into his schedule quickly so I didn't have to wait months for a new shower. Joe floated the walls and jams with mortar so they were square and flat. This made the tile work so much easier. He also told me everything I need to know to complete the tile work, which was extremely helpful considering this the first time I tiled a shower. I highly recommend Joe and will surely use him again if I need other tile or stone. He knows his stuff and it shows in his attention to detail and willingness to share his knowledge.

Description of Work
We replaced our old tiled shower that measured about 24 sq.ft. by 7 ft. tall. with a completely new shower including floor drain and shower valves. I chose to demo the old shower and also do the new tile work to save some money. Joe McReynolds rebuilt a new mudded shower starting from bare studs and subfloor. He started by creating a shower curb out of concrete and let it cure. He then layed "dry pack" mortar on the subfloor to build the pre-slope for the final floor and installed a 40 ga. waterproof liner over the dry pack. After the floor was cured, he attached water proofing material to the greenboard walls and followed up with wire mesh to hold the wall mortar. Joe floated the walls with 1/2" - 3/4" mortar and wrapped the jams the same way. When the mortar cured, I completed the tile work on the walls. Joe came back afterwards to complete the final floor slope using mortar. I completed the remaining tile work on the floor, grouted and sealed everything.

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

11/01/2012

Sharron B.

Do make a list of all that you want Joe to do, If you have pictures of what you want, show him the pictures. Do get a bid from him before you start work (he e-mailed one to me right away) Don't make him and yourself crazy with changes to the job and/or design once the work is under way.

Description of Work
Joe was very professional craftsman and did a fabulous job setting marble tile in my bathroom. The floors were a basket weave and the shower walls were small subway tile (2X4). He started the job and stayed on the job until he was done!! He put in a shower the old fashion way with mudding the walls - which I was very pleased with since it is a more reliable method (I think) than just using waterproof sheetrock. This is a craft that borders on an art so you have to be careful with who sets the tile. I have had experience with remodeling baths so was very relieved to have someone so talented. We had moved here from out of state so I was a little nervous about hiring the right people. I use Angie's List almost exclusively!! I would certainly use Joe again and think he is a great craftsman. He does have a nice couple of CD's so you can look at his work.

Category marble & granite

05/30/2010

Terrance B.

Mr. McReynolds meticulously ensured that sinks and faucets were situated and placed per our needs. He admirably cut,fitted and finished the tile pieces to fit perfectly around the 'tile-in sinks' that we purchased. Mr. McReynolds, once again exhibited the greatest skill, professionalism and dependability. We will use him again for the guest bathroom and kitchen.

Description of Work
Mr. McReynolds was hired to tile the vanity counter top in the master bathroom. Due to customizing requirements, we actually raised the existing vanity by four inches, the challenges posed were superbly and professionally resolved by Mr. McReynolds.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/02/2010

Terrance B.

After getting 6 bids for the bathroom remodel, we chose Mr. Joe McReynolds of Tile Image. We are extremely statisfied with Mr. McReynolds and his work. Mr. McReynolds is very personable and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable, skillful and is meticulous with his work. Mr. McReynolds began the project and diligently worked on it until completion without interruptions. He is honest, reliable and dependable. We will use him for the guest bathroom tiling and highly recommend him for any tile projects.

Description of Work
Removed master bathroom fiberglass shower insert and built a tiled shower. Also, tiled the bathroom floor.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Tile Image LLC.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2010

2233 Buena Vista Dr

Medford, OR 97501

Stone, tile, floated mortar walls to create plum square walls. Specialize in master baths and showers. Licensed & Bonded with many referals. CCB License #178758

No grout removal, no vynle floors, no hardwood floors.