PRECISION ELECTRIC LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2010

We are passionate about our work and take great pride in our workmanship. We use only the best products and suppliers available and our steadfast commitment to quality, cost control and customer satisfaction is consistently demonstrated within our projects. Our experienced team of skilled professionals are available for 24/7 emergency service and repair....

ADT

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

07/28/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for a bid only at this time. They were extremely helpful and informative on what we were thinking of doing and whether we needed to or not. It ended up we did not need to do anything to increase power. They did bid the job should we decide to do the upgrade in the future though.

01/08/2016

05/13/2013

Efficient , on time, good clean up and quickly done. On budget with bill

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed a new circuit (120v) in our bathroom and a 220v circuit in our basement for a pump.

10/16/2012

It was pretty seamless. They came in on budget and on time. My yard was so full of rocks that a trencher would not cut through it and had to use an excavator to dig. It took 6 1/2 hours to dig 65 feet of (as he said it was) potato field. New conduit and wire was installed along with new pole and meterbase. there were numerous "ghosts" to chase down and repair and he did a good job of fixing them. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to install underground feed from house to pole, and repair some existing issues with the breaker box.

07/13/2012

I would recommend them not only because I know the owner, who is my neighbor and friend but also because everybody loves them. They are good, timely and efficient. I didn't get the feeling that they were wasting any of my time and in fact, I seriously got the impression that they did not want to waste my time. I have had a lot of people look at the problem, but only they were able to diagnosis it....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Precision Electric LLC for electrical. They finally figured out why I didn't have electrical sockets in my bedroom.

CATEGORY electrician

We specialize in the commercial, industrial, residential, medical, financial, institutional and retail industries

Check, Visa, MasterCard