Elite Maintenance

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2009

107 E Main St

Medford, OR 97501

We're a professional Handyman Company. Our vision is to provide a variety of affordable property maintenance services to those in need of professional workmanship in the Rogue Valley.

06/26/2017

Carole V.

Will, the owner, came out to see what needed to be done and submitted a written estimate a few days later. He put together a 2 member team who specialized in those areas of work that needed to be done - the guys were professional, courteous, arrived on time and performed the work well. Will definitely hire again as needed!

Description of Work
need a number of things done - patch drywall, caulk exterior and repair bifold doors.

06/28/2016

Shawn S.

Description of Work
Didn't do all the tasks requested. Only paid for what they did, but they were supposed to quote some other tasks and failed to follow up. Hard to get them to get in a hurry, they work at their own speed (office and job site).

12/15/2015

John D.

Description of Work
Rehabbed 2 rental properties that had tenant turnover and were left in poor condition. They completed the work on time and for a decent price considering how much needed to be done. Will use them again.

06/19/2013

Betsy S.

It has always been a positive experience. His crew is reliable, experienced, efficient, professional and fun! Will is very responsive and always schedules a quick turn around time. He recently put us in contact with a business to clean our gutters and clean our windows. Professionalism all the way!

Description of Work
We have used Elite Maintenance several times to do things like install pull out shelves, window shades, and to change light bulbs in hard to reach places.

12/03/2012

John D.

Prompt, courteous service. Will use again.

Description of Work
Repair rental closet door and lifted vinyl.

04/02/2010

Larry B.

Never got together.

Description of Work
The phone number listed is connected to a fax machine and I could never get in touch with them.

Category handyman service

Hi Member, Sorry for the confusion Member. This site wasn't updated. Try my work cell number 541-227-9744. Talk to you then.

07/23/2009

Cathy F.

I needed my backyard fence repaired. Two posts were rotted out and several slats were laying on the ground. A good friend of mine told me about Elite Maintenance so I gave them a call and we scheduled a time for them to come out. They showed up on time and were friendly and knowledgeable. They quoted me a great price so I went ahead and had them clean out me gutters and paint the trim on 3 of my outside door frames. They did a fantastic job and had it done promptly. They also did a great job cleaning up after themselves, which is always a plus.

Description of Work
They repaired my backyard fence, cleaned out my gutters, and painted the trim on 3 of my outside door frames.

07/21/2009

Pamela S.

Elite was prepared for work when they showed up for the appointment. They measured, purchased, cut, painted, and installed the baseboards in one day. They had a great additude. When the work was done they cleaned the work area and submitted a professional invoice for the work that was completed. I would reccommend them to anyone interested in quality workmenship and good prices.

Description of Work
Elite installed baseboards throughtout my living room, hallway, dinning room. I own a large three bedroom two bath in Medford.

Indoor Air Man and Energy Conservation Specialist

Indoor Air Man and Energy Conservation Specialist is an Air Conditioning Installation Service in Grants Pass, OR, providing commercial and residential Heating And Air Conditioning, Duct Replacement and Repair, Duct Design, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Ductless Heat Pumps, Ductless Air Conditioning and much more!

The Oregon Painting Company

We offer full service exterior and interior painting. My team and I have worked with over 500 houses in the past 3 years. With that experience, we take every step necessary to provide a long lasting paint job. Homeowners choose us because we treat every house like it was our own.

Richard Shier Painting

Over 25 years experience, and locally owned and operated since 1993. Interior and exterior painting. Residential/commercial. New and existing construction, remodels and repairs. Paint and stain grade custom cabinetry and wood work. Doors, stairs, bannisters, railings, mantles etc.

196151
    CCB
    03/12/2017

We're sure we can accommodate any home repairs; Repairs such as Window and Door installation and repair, Drywall patching and Texture, Interior and Exterior Painting, Touch-up painting, Appliance installation, Gutter Cleaning and Repair, Window Screen Fabrication and Repair, Tile install and repair, Window Glass repair, Running Toilets, Leaking Faucets, Fence Building and Repair.