CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

Mark Hyland is a Hands On General Contractor who pays attention to and interprets the needs and desires of his clients. This results in a quality product. He is not hesitant to take on a tough design problem that many other contractors will avoid. He returns calls and visits the site whenever possible. Mark Hyland is an Oregon based general contractor serving the areas of McMinnville, Amity, Portland, Carlton, Dayton, Yamhill, Salem. Cyrus Construction specializes in Home remodeling, Room additions, Kitchen remodeling and Bathroom remodeling and more...

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

RT Custom Build LLC

Versatile. Sturdy. Inexpensive. Pole barns, also known as post frame buildings or pole buildings, are the ideal choice for adding a new building to your property without breaking the bank. Whether you need a new workshop, storage space, or a barn, a pole barn is the solution you’re looking for. Pole barns are incredibly durable, making them easy to maintain throughout the years.

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi

05/03/2016

Description of Work
The work was excellent, the contractors were tidy and very courteous, construction was completed as promised and on time as planned. The price quoted at the estimate was a great price and that is exactly what was charged. I would and have recommended Cyrus construction to others and I would hire them again for myself. Thank you Mark for two beautiful bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

04/15/2014

The experience were good. Very meticulous, polite and very careful.

Description of Work
They remodeled a bathroom for us.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/25/2013

The work has not been done so s the saga continues I will be glad to fill you in on details.

Description of Work
Mark Hyland from Cyrus Construction gave us a bid on some remodeling for our home. A master bath, hall bath and to re-grout my kitchen counters, faucets, fixtures and some flooring. We had a good experience with Mark. He was very informative, his expert knowledge of what we wanted and prices were right in with our expectations. He was friendly and very comfortable to talk with and I'm sure to work with. We have not as yet to have the work done, although Cyrus Construction will be our choice when the time comes. We think working with Mark will be great as I have also checked with other clients he did work for and they also have been very happy with his work, the quality of his products and said that they would be happy to hire him for other work needed.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Drains, Vents, Sheet rock Drywall Installation / Repair, Fireplace Mantels, Garbage Disposals, House Repairs, Lock Installation / Repair, Mailbox Installation, Interior Painting, Plumbing, Air Filter, Screen Installation / Repair, Shed Building, Ceiling Fan, Fans, Hang, Hanging, Indoor Flooring, Painters, short notice, no mess, Maintenance, painter, general construction, home makeovers including kitchen & bathroom renovation, painting, flooring, carpentry, handyman, furniture assembly, door inst

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express