Ask A Contractor

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

Cost is determined by job....

All Natural Pest Elimination

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Oregon's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angi

04/04/2014

It was just so-so. He came in and I guess he did his best. It wasn't what I was expecting.I didn't realize until he had left and had the paint dried. I can still see where it is but it wasn't as bad as it was. I felt bad for him. It was out of his depth. Overall, he was very nice. He was late. Overall, he was a good person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Ask A Contractor. I had an uneven wall. In the past, my husband had taken out a window and try to fill it in. He used the wrong size of sheet rock. For years, we had it. I had them come in to make that even.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/06/2011

I  called  from  "yellow pages"    they  came  when  they  said  they  would  and  did  the  job  with  professionalism - -even  making  two  trips............Case Plumbing  is  great !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed  broken  pipe  and  cked  others

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/06/2010

He did great work and I was pleased with the results. He does pretty much everything and I may hire him again in the future for handymen work. He was exactly on the dot as far as time was concerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did drywall work me.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

10/20/2009

Walter Dotson is very professional while his personality is pleasing. He is patient. I was in jeans as we waited for an electrician to arrive. Walt was saying "we will get it done." He installed the AC when the electrician came.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a lovely gazebo in the summer of 09' $65 for the labor and supplies. Repaired a smoke alarm (hooked up a wire and put in a new battery.) bombed the home to control hobo spiders.

CATEGORY decks,pest control,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential painting, interior and exterior; siding & sheetrock; pressure washing; moss removal and treatment of roofs & siding; fencing.