Ask A Contractor

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

PO Box 143

Mcminnville, OR 97128

Cost is determined by job.

04/04/2014

Sandra A.

It was just so-so. He came in and I guess he did his best. It wasn't what I was expecting.I didn't realize until he had left and had the paint dried. I can still see where it is but it wasn't as bad as it was. I felt bad for him. It was out of his depth. Overall, he was very nice. He was late. Overall, he was a good person.

Description of Work
I have used Ask A Contractor. I had an uneven wall. In the past, my husband had taken out a window and try to fill it in. He used the wrong size of sheet rock. For years, we had it. I had them come in to make that even.

Category handyman service

10/06/2011

Doty D.

I called from "yellow pages" they came when they said they would and did the job with professionalism - -even making two trips............Case Plumbing is great !

Description of Work
fixed broken pipe and cked others

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

12/06/2010

Sandra A.

He did great work and I was pleased with the results. He does pretty much everything and I may hire him again in the future for handymen work. He was exactly on the dot as far as time was concerned.

Description of Work
He did drywall work me.

Category drywall, handyman service

10/20/2009

MARY W.

Walter Dotson is very professional while his personality is pleasing. He is patient. I was in jeans as we waited for an electrician to arrive. Walt was saying "we will get it done." He installed the AC when the electrician came.

Description of Work
Built a lovely gazebo in the summer of 09' $65 for the labor and supplies. Repaired a smoke alarm (hooked up a wire and put in a new battery.) bombed the home to control hobo spiders.

Category decks, pest control, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC

Award-winning & Owner-operated Distinctive Enterprises and Painting offers a wide array of services for our Oregon and Southwest Washington customers. These services include preparation, interior painting, exterior painting, wood finishing, floors and decks, and pressure cleaning. We proudly offer these services for complete customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Beatriz Munoz.

Offers Coupon

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

2022 Super Service Award

Commercial and residential painting, interior and exterior; siding & sheetrock; pressure washing; moss removal and treatment of roofs & siding; fencing.