Ask A Contractor

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

Cost is determined by job....

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

04/04/2014

It was just so-so. He came in and I guess he did his best. It wasn't what I was expecting.I didn't realize until he had left and had the paint dried. I can still see where it is but it wasn't as bad as it was. I felt bad for him. It was out of his depth. Overall, he was very nice. He was late. Overall, he was a good person.

Description of Work
I have used Ask A Contractor. I had an uneven wall. In the past, my husband had taken out a window and try to fill it in. He used the wrong size of sheet rock. For years, we had it. I had them come in to make that even.

Category handyman service

10/06/2011

I called from "yellow pages" they came when they said they would and did the job with professionalism - -even making two trips............Case Plumbing is great !

Description of Work
fixed broken pipe and cked others

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/06/2010

He did great work and I was pleased with the results. He does pretty much everything and I may hire him again in the future for handymen work. He was exactly on the dot as far as time was concerned.

Description of Work
He did drywall work me.

Category drywall,handyman service

10/20/2009

Walter Dotson is very professional while his personality is pleasing. He is patient. I was in jeans as we waited for an electrician to arrive. Walt was saying "we will get it done." He installed the AC when the electrician came.

Description of Work
Built a lovely gazebo in the summer of 09' $65 for the labor and supplies. Repaired a smoke alarm (hooked up a wire and put in a new battery.) bombed the home to control hobo spiders.

Category decks,pest control,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential painting, interior and exterior; siding & sheetrock; pressure washing; moss removal and treatment of roofs & siding; fencing.