All Seasons Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2012

All Natural Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Also Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Water Damage Restoration, Mobile R.V. Carpet Cleaning & Detaining, Heat Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing, Handyman Services....

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
Climate Control Heating & AC

Climate Control provides high quality residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems, repairs as well as scheduled maintenance services. These systems include the client’s homes and businesses. Climate Control, established in 1989, focuses in the add-on, replacement and HVAC service business in both the residential and commercial marketplace. The company grew out of a vision of the owners to focus on the service and add-on replacement business. The founder’s previous HVAC service experience was commercial only but saw an opportunity in the residential add-on, replacement and service business that was under served. By focusing on long term relationships through planned maintenance and providing high quality HVAC repair and service, the company established a loyal client base. With a specific focus, the company can achieve consistently higher standards to benefit the client.

Offers by Climate Control Heating & AC on Angi
Better Air Northwest

Better Air Northwest has been proudly serving the greater Portland and Vancouver areas since 2009. We provide air duct cleaning services for industrial, commercial and residential heating, cooling and other air duct systems. We also provide respirable dust testing, dryer vent cleaning and anti-microbial sanitation services. We are a family owned and operated business with a focus on quality service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. This is the finest air duct cleaning service on the planet!

01/17/2014

Frank called because he was available to come early, which was great for me. He did a thorough job, was friendly yet professional and left my carpets which are 12 years old in a couple of months looking almost brand new! I would hire him again, and as he does duct cleaning, I may have him come out and clean my ducts as well! I'm very satisfied!

Description of Work
Cleaned the upstairs carpet including four rooms a hallway and stairway and also scotch guarded two of the bedrooms along with the stairs and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

08/07/2012

Frank, of All Seasons Carpet Cleaning in Whiteson, Oregon did such an excellent job I had to write a review. We thought we would try one last time to clean the carpet before replacing it and it came out so beautiful, replacing it is the last thing on my mind. It dried fast, without that crunch feel. The fragrance was a slight fresh scent. The stains came out and have stayed out, and it just feels clean and good to the touch. We will never go back to the chemical way. Frank's company is concerned about quality and sensetivity to chemicals and his research paid off for us. He was very polite, careful with the furniture and concerned about the outcome. You will be very pleased. I am happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
off white carpet with heavy foot trafic, area rug, upholstered chair, cleaned with a process using no chemicals

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Satisfaction