Northern Willamette Valley Gutter

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

We offer 5" & 6" K-Style rain gutters and also 6" Fascia Style rain gutter. We do installation of new rain gutters and down spouts. We also do repairs and cleaning on existing rain gutters and down spouts....

Pfeifer Roofing Inc

Pfeifer Roofing Inc. is a family-owned business operating in the greater Willamette Valley since 1978. A licensed commercial and residential specialty contractor, Pfeifer Roofing Inc. is an active member of several industry associations including the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), Western States Roofing Contractors Association, Associated Roofing Contractors of Oregon and SW Washington, Home Builders Association of Marion & Polk Counties, SEDCOR, Salem Chamber of Commerce, and is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Pfeifer Roofing is the only roofing contractor in the greater Salem area to obtain top-tier certifications with the roofing manufacturers in the nation. These certifications recognize Pfeifer Roofing’s commitment to technical proficiency, installation excellence, and consistent high quality customer service. Additional contact name - Trever Pfeifer. Additional phone number - (800) 208-6718.

Myers gutter services

We are a newer company backed by extensive experience in the gutter installation and repair industry. With over 15 years experince and only the best crew around we will produce superior quality work and never disappoint. We offer competitive pricing and immediate scheduling. Our minds always on the gutters, Choose us!

Offers by Myers gutter services on Angi
Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

02/27/2014

They're great folks to work with.

Description of Work
They installed gutters to my new deck awning and cleaned the rest of the gutters on house.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

02/06/2014

I have no idea about the quality of their work. Since we have not had significant rain since the repair was made, I really have no way to evaluate it. The business was referred to me by the contractor who built my house, so I feel fairly confident the job as done properly. My only criticism is that it took over a month before they could do the work. They apparently had a busy workload and then we had snow and ice that prevented them from working. If you want me to review this company again after a rainy period, I would be glad to do so.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking gutters.

01/02/2014

Color matches very nicely, installed relatively quickly. Wait list was long though due to season.

Description of Work
Partial installation of gutters. Garage, patio and entryway.

11/18/2013

All aspects of this project went as well as or better than expected. I would highly recommend NWVG to any one needing gutter work of any kind.

Description of Work
R&R existing gutters on the house, and install gutters on 3 existing sheds

08/16/2013

They were professional, prompt and efficient. From the tear-off there were a few pieces and nails left behind, but overall cleanup was good. We will definitely hire them again for our house.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on shop

06/07/2012

Great response from the first contact to final installation.

Description of Work
We had new gutter installation on our shop. They were very professional in all respects and did a great job. We would use them again.

12/13/2011

They were very prompt, punctual and professional. They worked quickly and cleaned up afterwards. The price was comparable to other estimates, but this firm impressed us with the information provided at the time of the estimate and also the warranty.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and downspouts.

06/04/2011

They had to coordinate with the painter we used. They performed fine. They did leave some debris around and I wish they did not do that. I hope I don't have to use them again a lot because their stuff lasts long.

Description of Work
I used Northern Willamette Valley Gutter in September for gutters.

Category gutter repair

Free Estimates. Gutter installation & cleaning. Covers for Rain gutters.

Check, MasterCard, Visa