Pacific Residential Mortgage LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2010

Mortgage Companies

Additional phone - (503) 670-0525. Additional fax - (503) 670-0674. Additional emails - bob.hefty@pacresmortgage.com, matt.stashin@pacresmortgage.com. Additional contact name - Matt Stashin....

RIVERSIDE MORTGAGE GROUP (DAVID SEFTON - OWNER)

Our mortgage loans have extremely competitive low interest rates & fees. My ultimate goal is to create lasting long term relationships with every client. I am the co-owner of Riverside Mortgage Group & personally handle all aspects of your loan application & processing. Licensing Information: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org NMLS # 116689, NMLS # 113779. Servicing Portland & all of Oregon. Riverside Mortgage is a locally owned & operated mortgage lender since 2003.

Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner)

2013, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! I am the Owner of Value Mortgage Inc. and have been originating loans for my clients for the last 20 plus years. Every loan is tailored to the customers needs and wants, both short term and long term. By utilizing many wholesale lenders and the most recent programs I provide a game plan that will be best suited for you.

Offers by Value Mortgage Inc.            (Todd Kono - Owner) on Angi
Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

02/21/2017

It went as smoothly as it could possibly go.

Description of Work
Needed an FHA loan for our first home.

11/09/2015

I have used Pacific Residential Mortgage for two mortgage refinances and they have been fantastic. Timm is very knowledgeable and professional and worked with me to find the best loan deal for my needs. The rest of their service staff is wonderful as well--close attention to every detail, prompt response with questions, and followed through after the loan closing to make sure that all the necessary details carried over to the new lender. I would definitely recommend this company to friends or family.

Description of Work
Mortgage refinance.

08/04/2015

My husband and I would like to add Ginny Schider to the Pacific Residential Mortgage brokers who are recommended here. Ginny guided us through the mortgage process in April 2014 and she's been incredibly helpful with some questions we had this year.

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker.

12/16/2014

My Husband and I are looking into buying a new house and multiple people recommended Tim to me. He spent time with me explaining the difference between a Mortgage Banker and a Mortgage Broker and discussed the many options available. He has over 30 years of experience; I appreciated how he listened closely to make sure he knew our situation. I learned that closings can be complete within 30 days and there are many choices. Tim is a master at solving problems and knew what questions to ask. His calm, supportive demeanor gave me reassurance that he would be our ?go to? person. He also attends all closings; we look forward to working more with Tim in the future!

Description of Work
Explained the Mortgage process; we are looking into buying a new home.

12/13/2014

I have to admit - financial planning isn't my favorite thing to think or talk about and buying a house is filled lots of complicated numbers and factors. It's so great that someone like Tim McBratney and Pacific Residential exist. Tim was so wonderful at explaining everything in words that make sense and making a complicated process easy, understandable, and even kind of fun! I have so much confidence in his ability to get the best deal for my family's needs. I appreciated that he had a clear answer to every question I had and was even privy to important new information about the mortgage market that had just changed the first week we met. He manages a team of competent people ready to help with everything. Thank you so much, Tim!

Description of Work
Mortgage broker consultation

10/23/2014

I listed $0 as my cost of service because I have no idea how mortgage brokers make their commission, or how much they get. With that said, let me give you my review! I have worked with several mortgage brokers, and Tim McBratney is by far the most patient, knowledgeble, and thoughtful of those I have encountered. I've been through three mortgage processes in the last 10 years (both as an initial buyer and for refinancing) and I think Tim put more thought and attention into our first initial meeting than others did in the entire process. Tim is absolutely the person I will be referring friends and family to in the future.

Description of Work
Mortgage Broker

09/12/2014

This company has been providing mortgage lending services to my family and friends for years. Trustworthy, dependable, honest and no one in this business will work harder for you. Best mortgage company in town!

Description of Work
Mortgage lending

09/30/2013

I could not be happier with my decision to go with Tim McBratney and his team at PRM for financing my first-time buy. Tim (along with Sara Blanchard) represents the best example of professional integrity and personal connection that you will find. After speaking with several highly rated candidates (from this and other online review sites), I opted to move forward with Tim and his team and never second guessed that decision. His expertise, outstanding clear communication and integrity cannot be matched. My financing being in his very capable hands left time for me to focus on the house hunt and the excitement of home ownership, yet he and his team were completely available and patient with questions during the entire process. I felt like I may have tested Sara's limits with a list of questions at one point, but she didn't blink an eye and never let on if I crossed the line. She had the answers I needed and the patience to let me work through them. Tim, Sara and the rest of Team McBratney kept a clear flow of information and communication from start to finish. Their response time was phenomenal and definitely exceeded expectations. From the details provided in the original estimate numbers down to the final signing, they were accurate and transparent with all information. Team McBratney truly had my back and was with me all the way. I don't know if financing a house is supposed to be fun, but I promise you it was. Their customer service skills would lead the pack in any industry! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I plan to do so every chance I get. When I look for home financing options again I will definitely head back to them. I cannot say enough good things about them. Bravo Team McBratney, Bravo!

Description of Work
Financed first-time home buy

05/09/2013

While contemplating purchasing an investment property, I wanted to deal with people who had a good track record. After reading all of the other good reviews abut Pacific Residential Mortgage and Tim McBratney I decided to contact Tim. Tim called me back promptly. As it turns out, Tim could not help me but he went the extra mile to get me in contact with the correct person at PRM, Bob Cox. Bob told me what he could do for my specific transaction, but the time frame was too short. Bob agreed to review the terms I received from another company, free of charge. He did so promptly in spite of the fact that his office moving. I would certainly contact Tim McBratney for any future Mortgage need and also Bob Cox. They both were responsive, very pleasant to talk with, and have a wealth of experience.

Description of Work
While contemplating purchasing an investment property, I wanted to find mortgage and financing options.

04/29/2013

Tim McBratney and his assistant, Sara Blanchard, made our refinance experience an exceptionally smooth process. From start to finish there was never a hiccup. We closed our refinance on the date initially quoted and couldn't have been more pleased with the McBratney Team.

Description of Work
We discovered Pacific Residential Mortgage and Tim McBratney on Angie's List. I contacted PRM and asked specifically for Mr. McBratney. I proceeded to ask about refinancing our variable rate mortgage. We wanted to consolidate a second mortgage and subordinate a lien. From there he went to work setting an appointment and I gathered together the requested documentation.

Mortgage companies