Pacific Northwest Arborists Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2007

Pacific Northwest Arborists, Inc. is a specialty company providing a variety of tree service to residential and commercial customers in the Pacific Northwest. Our crews service all of Portland Metro, Lake Oswego, Salem, Corvallis, the Oregon Coast, Vancouver, and Southern Washington. With over 16

2022 Super Service Award

4.4

tree service (424)lawn & landscaping (24)leaf removal (5)lawn care (5)

09/03/2022

Kaysha S.

Job was performed just as planned. The crew did a great job, communicated clearly what would be done. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
5 cherry trees removed and a dead birch tree

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

08/27/2022

Anna B.

The job was done wonderfully, exceeding my expectations, which has always been the case when I use their services. They arrived on time, made sure that they understood what I needed and answered all my questions. I’m very impressed with the way the entire team performs as a single cohesive unit for maximum efficiency. During the past 10 years, This group has provided all of the knowledge and support that I’ve needed to maintain the health of various kinds of trees. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Trimming Arbor Vitae that were overgrown.

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your repeat business. Thank you for the review!

07/30/2022

Jackie Y.

Pacific Northwest Arborists was great to work with. Keith helped me realize that my browning cherry tree was not in great shape so I ended up having them remove it. They also pruned my apple tree which looks better than it has in years. The crew was great to work with - especially considering the 90 degree heat. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree pruning and tree removal

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

Thank you for letting us service your tree care needs. We appreciate your business!

06/06/2022

Lois K.

From the first contact until the work was completed, Pacific Northwest Arborists was a professional, friendly company to do business with. Keith, the owner, came out to bid. I was impressed with how invested he was in saving our trees. Other companies we contacted were encouraging us to remove the trees. Keith offered realistic explanations and solutions to the various problems. Even to the point of saving a sapling shoot that was sprouting from the remaining birch stump in hopes that a new tree would result. The bid was very reasonable. The work performed and the cleanup following exceeded our expectations. I have already recommended Pacific Northwest Arborist to a neighbor and would not hesitate to use their services again.

Description of Work
We had two trees, a flowering cherry and a birch, that were showing signs of stress. Needed removal of the dead branches and suggestions as to how to improve the health of the trees.

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and recommendations.

03/24/2022

Thomas R.

We have nine acres with lots of big trees. One fell and grazed our house. We had these guys remove about ten 80=100 foot trees and trim and chip up another dozen smaller ones. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We appreciate your business!

02/16/2022

Joan H.

They also took out two small trees. All debri was removed and cleaned up. They were respectful of property. The foreman explained what he was doing and asked for my input.

Description of Work
Large maple and English Walnut tree trimmed

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business!!

01/29/2022

David H.

The crew did a fantastic job. It took the estimated three days. The crew was professional, efficient and fun. The job was very hard and dangerous, but worker (and bystander) safety was carefully observed.

Description of Work
PNWA removed 2 large Douglas Firs from a very tight area

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

Review for Pacific Northwest Arborists Inc - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39612726

[Member Name Removed] - thank you so much for the review and photos. We are glad that you are pleased with the work. Thank you for your business!

01/22/2022

Barbara J.

The team was very professional. Our tress have never looked better!

Description of Work
Fruit trees and fir trees pruned.

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

We appreciate your review and thank you for your business!

12/09/2021

Anna B.

Everything went wonderfully! The team was very efficient and professional, and communicated very clearly about everything they did. I will definitely hire them for tree service in the future!

Description of Work
I needed complete pruning, trimming, and thinning of 11 very tall evergreen trees.

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

05/19/2021

ROB L.

We contacted PNW Arborists for a quote to remove several branches from our black walnut to raise its umbrella off the house and neighboring properties. Crew was friendly, on time, and cleaned up well. Tom remained true to the estimated cost even though we changed some of the work needed. We had no property damage or complaints from neighbors.

Description of Work
Remove limbs from 60+ Year old black walnut.

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

05/17/2021

EUGENIA S.

The crew were on time, their work was very organized and thorough. They also trimmed other trees that needed an arborist's expertise. Each crew member did their job efficiently. We had made arrangements for a neighbor to take the wood, so the crew chipped the trimmed branches. They did a good cleanup job. We were very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Removal of large pine tree too close to the house.

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business! We hope to serve you again in the future.

04/16/2021

Christina B.

Very courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service. Everything was completely cleared away within 3 hours, with a crew of 5 guys working removing branches.

Description of Work
Trimming a Douglas Fir in my back yard

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are happy that you had a good experience with Keith and our crew.

03/15/2021

JANETTE S.

The tree came down on Valentine's Day, Keith was able to walk it down later that week. We talked through the removal of the downed tree without causing any additional damage and trimming the remaining 3 pines in an effort to prevent them from coming down. The crew showed up on time, got the downed tree out without any additional damage to the fence. They also cleaned up the remaining trees. Before they left, they checked with my neighbors to make sure they were happy with the work done as the downed tree crossed into their backyards.

Description of Work
One of my pine trees came down during the latest ice storm, it was resting at an angle.

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Review for Pacific Northwest Arborists Inc - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39248138

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you as a customer and are glad we were able to help you out with your tree care needs.

03/10/2021

Susan C.

A neighbor's extremely large cypress fell through our fence and into our backyard during the recent ice storm. It took a team of 6 working together to cut up and remove the tree. This company was extremely professional and on time. The owner, Keith, personally inspected the tree for the appraisal. He is very knowledgeable and quick to return calls. I had some additional questions several days after the removal of the tree. Keith was quick to call me back. In addition, his office manager, Lori, is amazing to work with for questions and invoicing. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Large tree removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Review for Pacific Northwest Arborists Inc - 16869 SW 65th Ave, Lake Oswego, OR - 39238820

We truly appreciate your business and am happy that you had a good experience. We appreciate our customers and strive to provide excellent service from all aspects. We look forward to serving you in the future.

02/04/2021

Brian J.

I have used Pacific NW Arborist's twice now. The first time, they removed two large fir trees, a maple tree, and a willow tree. The fir trees required the use of a crane. They spent one day delimbing the fir trees and removing the maple and willow. They returned with a crane to remove the remainder of the fir trees. All went very well and they did an excellent job of cleaning up the mess. The second time I used their services, they removed a large pine tree that had begun to lean and posed a threat of falling over. It took them about an hour to climb, delimb, remove, and clean up. Very pleased with their effort. All in all, I would highly recommend Pacific NW Arborists; very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We value our customers and appreciate your time in sharing your experience of working with Pacific Northwest Arborists, Inc. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

12/08/2020

Sheila S.

Left voice mail, requesting a visit for a bid. Didn’t return call.

Description of Work
Tree pruning.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

This is very unusual and we certainly apologize but we did not receive a voice mail from Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We strive to contact back by email or phone call anyone wanting a quote. Excellent customer service is very important to us. We would be more than happy to speak with Mr. [Member Name Removed] and get him a bid on his tree work. He can call Keith Mitchell at (360)713-1984 or email pnwarborist1@gmail.com. We would like the opportunity to give you the courtesy and attention that is appropriate and professional.

11/20/2020

Todd T.

The crew showed up ahead of time and were very professional. Bob is a good listener and was very responsive to all my requests. They did a great job cleaning up after themselves and got much more done than I had anticipated. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Removal of dead trees and general pruning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you for your business!

08/05/2020

Helene D.

Received a message that my information was forwarded - never received any other communication.

Description of Work
Tree triming

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

We apologize that a timely response was not made. We try diligently to return all requests for calls. We have had a huge volume of calls to return and regret we were not able to respond to you. We are doing our best to get caught up on all requests during this pandemic.

02/10/2020

Connie Hass D.

The service was great, on time and efficient, they were able to climb up and cut out the tree down with out damaging any part of the house. High rating for responsiveness and professionalism and efficiency.

Description of Work
Tree Removal Service

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your review as customer satisfaction is important to us.

10/16/2019

Rob N.

They did an excellent job removing two small trees and trimming a massive older tree. The cleanup was better than before they started!

Description of Work
Tree Care Services

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

We appreciate your business!

10/16/2019

Joan H.

Excellent service. Keith Mitchell the Arborist was very informative when he came out to do the estimate. The entire crew that came was very efficient and professional. The foreman was also very informative about the condition of the trees and explained what they were doing and why. Everything was chipped and cleaned up after the trimming. I definitely would like to have them come out to keep the trees well trimmed. I had the following done: Very large Maple heavily trimmed, large English Walnut heavily trimmed, medium Flowering Pear trimmed, Small Japanese Maple trimmed, and two very large, tall (up to roof) bushes removed. Cost: $2,710.00

Description of Work
Tree Care Services

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Thank you for your business!

09/15/2019

Joan H.

Crew was efficient and cleaned everything up. Great to work with, great job.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you! We hope we can help you out again in the future!

08/15/2019

Susan M.

They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. All the men were polite and worked hard. I've had a lot of tree trimmers through the years, and one that claimed to know what he was doing, caused us to have to remove our beautiful maple that took up half the back yard. This was the third time I used them. The guys at Pacific Northwest Arborists Inc are very knowledgeable, and will quote you a fair price.

Description of Work
Tree removed and trees trimed

Work Completed On 08/14/2019