MAD HATTER GARDEN DESIGNS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES....

Torres L & A

Torres L & A

Give us a call today for all of your landscaping & hardscaping needs!

06/24/2011

Everything went  perfectly. Carol is professional, prompt and works with your schedule and needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She filled my patio and deck pots with beautiful summertime foliage and flowers. Top quality plants and a VERY creative eye and design! She can be on the high end price-wise though....Kathi

CATEGORY landscaping

12/23/2010

I couldn't say enough good things about them. It was a large project. They know about all plants, including native plants, which I have a lot of. They are responsible, creative, and do what they say they are going to do and when they say they are going to do it. Overall, it was an excellent experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They landscaped our entire yard. They also removed a lot of brush and branches from the trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

10/08/2010

Carol only came over once or twice and didn't provide any design advice as promised. The reason we chose Mad Hatter was because Carol billed herself as a master gardener who would provide design advice not just a yard service and because they wouldn't make us sign an annual contract, which is a nice perk. Her crew came over twice per month and generally did a good job, however, for the price ($180...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard service including edging grass, leaf cleanup and raking

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

02/10/2010

Carol always gives me an estimate of costs before she does anything, and makes a point to work within my budget. She will often go out of her way to spruce up the garden or potted plants if I'm entertaining. She has also been an excellent resource for other yard services she doesn't do, like recommending a tree expert, or someone to mow the lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carol began designing and installing flowers and a vegetable garden for me when we bought our new house in 2002. We have continued to employ her since that time because she is a talented designer, meticulous in her work and very honest. Every fall she plants bulbs and does complete clean-up and removal of dead summer plants, and winterizes the sprinkler system. Every spring she finds out how I want the garden to look and follows through so by June everything looks colorful and beautiful.

CATEGORY landscaping,leaf removal

10/16/2008

I chose Carol after watching her crew work one day while I was walking my dogs. I had never seen such attention to detail - standing inside Japanese Maples, using little clippers, slowly, carefully trimming and pruning. I asked Carol for her card and she came for a consultation, and went over every part of the yard. She gave me an idea of what needed to be done and the cost. She asked me about my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and back yard trees and shrubs in our professionally landscaped yard needed trimming up. We have Japanese Maples, rhodendrons, azaleas, vine maples, etc. Everything was overgrown and I did not feel I had the skills to work on most of these. For the larger trees (dogwoods, flowering pears) Carol referred me to an arborist she works with. I really appreciated that she focused on her area of expertise and knew other professionals to take care of things she doesn't do.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

GARDEN DESIGN, MAINTENANCE & CONSULTATION.

LAWN MOWING & LAWN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS.