Leitner Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2007

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are industry experts who perform our work with integrity, quality and service. We complete projects within budget and within the timeline stated. We primarily work on existing homes doing additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and whole-house remodels. We will supply your dream remodel with our confident team. While promoting green practices and supplying green products to our clients, we are certified in aging in place and are a lead-based paint certified company. Call us for top-notch and quality projects and no-surprise pricing. Please contact by phone or email. CCB 147835, WADOL TIMLELC942K5....

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Alpha Contractors LLC

Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for the best solution. Alpha Contractors LLC in Portland , Oregon, has been adding beauty and protection to your residential and commercial projects for over 17 years. We are family owned and operated, licensed, bonded, and insured, and offer free estimates. Our owner is personally involved on every job both large and small to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for an appointment and make sure to ask about our 3 and 6 year warranties on exterior paint jobs.

05/13/2020

Tim and his crew did an amazing job, he said 8 weeks for the remodel. I did not believe him, but he was on time to the day! This happened with the Coronavirus happening part way through. His contractors were very respectful and worked safely! I actually kind of miss them😁. We have already called Tim for a few other projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen, living room remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure to work for you!

01/23/2020

Fantastic. The communication was incredibly clear and regular. The result was everything we wanted.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/22/2020

I couldn't be more pleased with the work Leitner Construction did for me. I had a bathroom totally remodeled and was so pleased with the results that a year later I decided to have a second bathroom done. Because my home was built in 1964, both bathrooms needed total makeovers. I was able to select a price range that fit my budget and was given help in making my selection of tile and hardware. I absolutely love my custom-made cabinets. The project managers checked in with me everyday to answer my questions and monitor the work being done. When I need any future remodeling done, my call will go to Leitner Construction!

Description of Work
Bathrooms remodeled

Category home remodeling

Thank you! What a beautiful transition indeed! Two beautiful bathrooms and a wonderful experience to work with you.

01/21/2020

It went great! We just downsized into a condo and the new owners of our home cannot believe the quality of those 3 jobs that we had done there. The Leitner ‘s will be the only ones to do any needed work in our new home!

Description of Work
Built in bookcases! Pantry! New railing around sunken living room! Complete new kitchen!

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mudjacking

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to your next project!

10/30/2016

We were extremely pleased with the services provided by everyone involved with the interior remodeling of our home that was handled by Leitner Construction. Both owner Tim Leitner and our project manager Kaethe Graves listened to what we wanted and not only responded to our wishes but also provided important ideas of their own that improved the project. We are very happy with two major areas of the home that were completely transformed by the renovation -- the living-dining room area and the downstairs master bedroom suite -- and both were enhanced because of suggestions from Leitner. We feel we saved time and money because Leitner provided conceptual, architectural, and interior design services internally as well as handling all the demolition and construction work through competent subcontractors. Truly a high-quality one-stop shop!

Description of Work
Leitner Construction provided planning, design, and construction services for a major interior remodeling of a home we purchased.

Category remodeling

09/23/2016

Very, very happy! Once the work started there was not a single weekday when at least one crew was not working on the site. Very thorough and professional contractor headed up by Paul. Excellent communication. Architectural subcontractor was excellent. Finished work is amazing. We are very happy and will be hiring again. We ended up paying a lot more than the original bid...change orders were more common than expected. We've never had an addition done, but we know that change orders are common. There were some details (number of lights per room, for instance) that were planned for minimal quality and we did not see that until it resulted in a change order (to get the room well-lit). Also had a little trouble with reconnecting the security and home entertainment system, as the contractor did not seem to have a usual subcontractor for this detail.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and addition

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/11/2016

Several years ago we engaged Leitner Construction to transform the crawl space underneath our house into a finished basement. Despite the inconvenient location of the supporting posts, the HVAC ducting, the plumbing pipes, and a partial exterior hatch, Tim's team turned a cold, damp, and seemingly uninhabitable space into a code-compliant, beautiful, and comfortable living area that has become the primary play/recreation/relaxation area of the entire house. With the passage of time and the forces of nature, our basement recently developed a small water leak near the exterior door. Although the warranty period had long since lapsed, Tim responded to our call. He and his team quickly assessed the extent of the damage, made the necessary repairs, restored everything to its original condition, and put everything back in its original place, all on his own dime. We fully realized that the project was long out of warranty, but Tim would not accept payment for the repair work. This is a contractor who puts his name on the line and who stands behind his work, long after he has a legal obligation to do so. If you're picky about who you'll entrust your house construction project to, Tim Leitner is the contractor you want in your corner.

Description of Work
Converted an unfinished crawl space into a finished basement

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

10/21/2015

It went great. Project Mgr was on top of every aspect of prep and installation. Subs were professional, polite, accommodating and very skilled in their respective areas. This was the second job we had Leitner Const do for us. Both times the results were outstanding. We would definitely hire this firm again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced all interior doors with more modern 6 panel stained doors. The new ones are beautiful.

Category home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you are delighted. Our team really enjoys working in your home with you and your wife.

09/10/2015

It went very well! Everyone representing Leitner Construction was professional and dependable. This was no small task......once the tree was removed there was extensive demo work and site prep. This was immediately followed up by concrete work and shortly thereafter we ran into unforeseen permit problems. The owner, Tim Leitner handled the situation with both the county and insurance provider. We never had to get involved. Entirely new plans had to be developed due too snow load structural requirements and again.....Tim handled everything without us ever having to intervene. Extensive electrical had to be done as the meter was attached to the damaged building. This meter feeds our house and 3 outbuildings.....not to mention wiring a large diesel generator. This all came out better than it had been originallly! When the new building was completed, it looked amazing! Even better than my wife and I could have hoped for!!! This is the third time we have hired Leitner Construction and have been far more than pleased each and every time. It is refreshing to deal with a company that stands by their product and delivers precisely as originally promised. Although we hope not to have a similar situation in the future, we do know whom we can call to make things right again! Thank you Tim and entire crew for your honest and professional approach to what you do! We would be happy to respond to anyone who needs to be sent in the RIGHT direction for anything construction related! Tom and Terri Walker

Description of Work
Total replacement of a building destroyed by a tree.

Category concrete repair,electrician,home remodeling

05/13/2015

Leitner Construction did a complete tear out of the old kitchen and family room area. They helped me design a new kitchen, installed it and put hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining and family rooms. They also refinished the existing living room and hall floors which looked great after they were done. They did work in both bathrooms- replacing the vanities, retiled a shower, new floors, and counters. It was a large project that took several months and it was hard to not have a kitchen but they really worked with me to make it tolerable. Kaethe was the project manager and my go- to person. She was terrific to work with, offering ideas and support throughout the project. All of the workers who came in were polite, pleasant and cleaned up after they were done. They worked around my work schedule too. There was one issue with the flooring but Tim Leitner, the owner and Kaethe worked with me to resolve it to my satisfaction and the end result is just beautiful. Overall I would definitely hire this company again and I now have the kitchen I always wanted.

Description of Work
Total remodel of kitchen, installed hardwood floors, remodel work in two bathrooms.

Category countertops,hardwood floor,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

Everyone on the Leitner Construction Team loved working on your job and it is truly amazing. We are thrilled to participate in making your Dreams Come True. Thank you for trusting us with your home, Tim

Remodeling- general, whole-home, kitchen, bathroom, basement, sunroom & patio.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express