Landscapes Unlimited LLC

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

....

04/30/2018

Michael D.

I have used his services three times in the past with satisfactory results. I paid promptly. Over the past year I have tried to contact him numerous times. He has not returned any of my calls. I guess he could have gone out of business, but this is unlikely since his phone message asks the person phoning to leave a message and a contact number. So I had to downgrade his responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Irrigation system maintenance

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

02/14/2016

Danielle R.

We have been regular customers for years, but somehow we keep falling off of the monthly schedule. It is always up to us to call and find out what happened and when they'll be back. At one point, we were told that they just stopped all monthly services but then showed up for two more months. They missed our January and now February visits so I guess they aren't coming back again?? Very strange and really awful experience. If they simply aren't doing monthly lawn care, it sure would have been nice to know so we could find a new provider.

Description of Work
Monthly maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/12/2014

Daniel K.

I called about a fungus problem 2 months ago and they always tell the customer that they willl get back and set up a time to come out but they never call back. This company is unreliable.

Description of Work
They never show up.

04/17/2014

DON K.

Description of Work
Sprayed for lace bug and treated tree for blight.

Category landscaping, lawn service

02/04/2014

Linda N.

The price for the front yard cleanup was fair because they put a lot of time in it and it was for two people and they did a really good job. Their price for cleanup's is good but when I had them price other things like some landscaping projects and redoing the yard and such, they were extremely high and way over competition.

Description of Work
I use Landscapes Unlimited LLC for yard cleanups, tree trimming and yard work every year. They last cleaned my front yard.

Category lawn service

07/29/2013

Brooke L.

Our lawn needed a good professional cleaning. We love to do yard work ourselves, but needed a clean slate to start from. Landscapes Unlimited sent their crew out to do a fulls day worth of work. Everything noted above was completed in one day. We will definitely use them again and again. And again. So very worth every penny.

Description of Work
Landscape cleanup. This included general clean up of landscape, mowing, edging, reestablishing landscape bed edges, removng all weeds and debris from beds, cutting back bulbs, pruning small trees and shrubs, hauling and disposing of all debris.

12/01/2010

Albert P.

Their quote was higher than other places and that is why I did not go with them. They are a good company. I have had them do other things for me. There is no problem with the quality of their work. They are excellent. Price is the only problem. I rate them high overall for other things. They take a while to get back to you but they were here when they said they would be here. The person that came was professional.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Tree Care & Landscapes Unlimited during summer.

01/12/2009

Susan A.

They are very professional and they keep good healthy crews. Every time I have seen them working I can tell they are not slackers. The job is done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
They fertilize the lawn at four rentals at 45 dollars a piece.

11/20/2008

Lisa L.

Couldn't have gone better, I left for work and when I came home we had a beautiful row of shrubs exactly where I wanted them. It was awesome to come home and see our back yard looking like these shrubs had always been there. I didn't see any mess from the digging up of the dirt they had to do. We had expected small shrubs that would take years to grow into anything, but these were much more mature than we expected a pleasant surprise and one that made the estimate look very reasonable.

Description of Work
We wanted trees or shrubs planted along a fence in our back yard. They came out and discussed several options we received bids and they were very prompt and helpful in making our decision. When I received the estimates I was a little surprised at the price but in the end we definitely got more than our money's worth.

10/31/2008

Christine S.

Went well. Completed in the amount of time they estimated (3 days). Controller works well, easy to use. Sprinkler coverage is good. Drip nozzles initially too large (too much flow) in a couple of areas. Corrected quickly and professionally. All staff from the initial estimator to installers were professional, cordial, and responsive to questions and comments.

Description of Work
Installed 4 zone computer controlled sprinkler and drip irrigation system with rain sensor.

10/08/2008

BOBBY G.

They are a little more expensive than what I expected, but they had also done the initial landscaping for my backyard when I moved into a new house with a bare backyard, so I rehired them. They reseeding a thinning lawn, mulched, weeded, and pruned to tidy up the yard in preparation for selling a house. The actual quality of the work done was good. They also maintained my irrigation system which they installed 5 years earlier.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup in preparation for selling a house.

07/19/2008

JENNIFER E.

It has been good. They do a really good job. They always show up when they are supposed to. They are professional, personable, and friendly. The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
They come monthly to do regular maintenance work to the yard.

Category lawn service

06/17/2008

NAN D.

Although they were very nice on the phone, their service was very poor. I ended up having the work done by someone who came out to the house the same day I called and he did the work as well.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate to put sprinklers in my front yard. I was told someone would call me back within 24 hours and it was two days before Vicky called me back. We scheduled an appt. for her to come out and she never showed up. I called her and left her a message telling her I was going to use someone else to do the work. She called back and apologized for "spacing out" the appt.

10/30/2007

BEVERLY H.

Arrived on time in the morning. Worked straight through except time out for lunch and work was completed by mid-afternoon. New lawn is fabulous and better than I expected!

Description of Work
Removed old lawn. Blended in new topsoil, raked, and rolled to level the ground. Laid down new sod. Repositioned two sprinkler heads to match new grass area.

08/23/2007

BONNIE W.

I am not entirely happy with the service, but I have been with them for a long time. Their work has seemed to regress since I moved into my new home. We will probably use them in the future.

Description of Work
They spray our trees and shrubs, This includes 5 treatments a year.

05/08/2007

LIN M.

Great from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Removed existing turf, amended soil with garden compost/blend soil, resod, mulch all beds with hemlock.

03/16/2007

ANGELA L.

Wonderful! It's like having a brand new yard. Really made a huge difference in how the house looks.

Description of Work
General clean up of front landscape, mow and edge, cut flower beds, cut tree rings, remove weeds and debris, and clean gutters.

10/02/2006

Sara M.

OK. Never know when service person will arrive and perform service. Pets can be upset if surprised by service person.

Description of Work
Soil drench service for plants in yard.

09/07/2006

MARTINE K.

The estimator was prompt, courteous and understood future needs for upgrading this system. The actual cost was less than the estimate, as they were able to refine the design and make it less complicated. Finished product works perfectly, and worth having a professional do it.

Description of Work
They extended and modified the existing sprinkler system into the backyard with drip lines and pop-up sprinklers.

06/05/2006

RYAN P.

Owner was very patient and helpful in answering questions over phone and e-mailed an estimate. The owner originally recommended replacing the entire back flow device even though it is only 7 years old. I think this may be partially due to that I was not initially explaining the problem specifically enough for the owner to understand the extent of the work needed. The employee that performed the work was on time, competent, diligent and did not waste time. I think the price was very reasonable for the time spent (especially since there was no additional charge for travel or to cover higher fuel costs) and materials required.

Description of Work
Repaired broken test valve on back-flow device, removed dirt from device box, put in filter fabric, chicken wire, and river rock to keep moles from pushing dirt into the box.

03/22/2006

JAN G.

I contacted by e-mail regarding pruning experience. They never answered me.

Description of Work
I had a pruning request.

08/03/2005

WE HAVE USED THEM FOR A GOOD NUMBER OF YEARS AND WE ARE SATISFIED. THEY SEEM TO DO A GOOD JOB. I THINK THEY MAY BE A LITTLE BIT HIGH IN PRICE. WE HAVE HAD TO CALL THEM BACK BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME SHRUBS HAD A PROBLEM. WHEN MY WIFE CALLED THEM THEY CAME RIGHT OUT AND TALKED TO HER ABOUT IT AND TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM.

Description of Work
SEASONAL SHRUB SPRAYING CONTRACT.

TED H.

IT WAS GOOD AS FAR AS I KNOW. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY WIFE UNHAPPY. I USED TO DO THE WORK MYSELF, BUT THEY DO A NEATER JOB THAN I DO, SO MY WIFE HAD THEM DO IT.

Description of Work
THEY DO LAWN FERTILIZING.

William K.

THEY ARE VERY COMPETITIVE, AND THEY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE. THEY QUALITY IS GREAT. HE NOTICES THINGS THAT I WOULDN'T NOTICE, AND HE IS REALLY PROFESSIONAL. I HAVE BEEN USING HIS SERVICES FOR YEARS. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF.

Description of Work
THEY DID SPRAYING AND PRUNING.

07/27/2005

WELL THEY ARE VERY COURTEOUS AND NICE PEOPLE. THEY ARE AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY FOLLOW THROUGH FROM ESTIMATE TO WORK. A FEW YEARS AGO WE HAD THE TREE SERVICE WITH THEM AND IT WAS VERY SATISFACTORY. WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD COME THEY DO SHOW UP ON TIME, AND IF NOT THEY LET YOU KNOW.

Description of Work
THE COMPUTER-CONTROLLED SPRINKLING SYSTEM DID NOT TURN OFF ANYMORE. THE COMPUTER WAS FAULTY.