Dan's Auto Center

Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Been Looking for a Repair Shop You Can Trust to Fix Your Car Right? You've Just Found One! Dan's Auto Center. We are your dedicated Professional, High Quality, Full service shop. We Treat You Right. Dan's handles any and all repair and service your vehicle needs, from oil changes to engines, We Do it All. Our job is to provide you, our valued client with a Safe, Reliable, Well Maintained Vehicle that gets you where you want to be when you want to be there. We are Family owned and operated, in the same location for over 25 years. Call us today at 503-635-8335 to set an appointment ! Or schedule online at dansautocenterlo@gmail.com...

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

05/29/2019

Took my 2002 Dodge Dakota to Dans Auto Center in Lake Oswego because I had a check engine light on, which ended up being a bad O2 sensor. Ended up needing a new catalytic converter as well. When I drove away, I noticed a bad tapping noise coming from left side of engine. This noise was not there when I took the truck to the shop initially. I called to see if maybe someone forgot something while pu...

Description of Work
Check Engine Light on

05/01/2017

After explaining in full detail what problems there were, they ignored the car for the day. The next day, they called saying I needed at least a thousand dollars in repairs. They said I needed to replace items which had been replaced recently! They said that their computer reader showed a certain code which I knew were false. I immediately drove there and demanded to be shown the code. As they hoo...

Description of Work
After explaining in full detail what problems there were, they ignored the car for the day. The next day, a different person called saying I needed at least a thousand dollars in repairs!

Category auto repair

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], You brought your Honda Accord in for service 25 months ago for a check engine light diagnosis, oil smoke from the engine/tailpipe, and a check over of the vehicle. We did multiple tests on the vtec system, the solenoid was intermittently going inoperative, which takes multiple test drives and scans, servicing the vanos would not have cured the problem. The code was...

12/31/2016

If you want to find yourself a great reliable shop, Dans auto center is the place to go. Very good with keeping me informed, great work, and great customer service. I strongly encourage people to go!

Description of Work
Tune up, spark plugs, needed to replace a hose, need new suspension as well and a new power steering pump.

12/31/2016

Description of Work
I needed a tune up like spark plugs and new suspension, needed to replaced power steering pump and a hose needed to be replaced as well.

08/10/2016

They really did not get the clutch adjusted well. I have been going to them for years and generally, they do well.

Description of Work
I use Dan’s Auto. I had a clutch put in our Subaru and they did other work as well.

Category auto repair

Full service Japanese Import and Domestic repair facility. We service the following makes- Subaru, Honda, Acura, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Dodge, GM, Ford, Chevrolet, Jeep,--Cars,SUV's Vans, and Light Trucks. We also offer Fleet services

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing